Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 14:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DarkestSkies241

Bratstvo (Open Recruitment)

Greetings

The group looks alright. Definitely a good idea for a hero group, just comes across a little basic. I'd try to make it a tad more interesting Lore wise.
Some of your short term ic goals should be moved over to long term goals as they are "ongoing" and don't make much sense to be listed as short term goals.
Activity wise, @Slouchonmycouch hasn't been ingame in over 3 weeks, so you're going to have to remove them until they can be more active.

Good luck with the group approval.

Looking good, cant wait to meet you in game x

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Greetings

The group looks alright. Definitely a good idea for a hero group, just comes across a little basic. I'd try to make it a tad more interesting Lore wise.
Some of your short term ic goals should be moved over to long term goals as they are "ongoing" and don't make much sense to be listed as short term goals.
Activity wise, @Slouchonmycouch hasn't been ingame in over 3 weeks, so you're going to have to remove them until they can be more active.

Good luck with the group approval.

Slouch is as active as he can, his current situation with his PC is a problem but he tries to be as active as he can we was just on a couple days ago as well. 

I am really happy to see a group that is taking the Chernarus lore in this particular direction, I have been going down this path with my character Ilya for a decent while now, as well. I hope the best for you guys, if you do it right I am sure this could be amazing and offer really, really interesting RP opportunities 🙂 I'll definitely keep my eyes open for you

"Establish a Free Independent State"

bring it chuck rhoades GIF by Billions

Looking good guys. Best of luck to you guys.

Hope this group succeeds...Dark in game provides only the finest Russian roleplay.

/Archived

You do not meet the requirements to become official. You do not have 5 members and some of your current members haven't been in for a long time. PM a mod or above when you can actually be active and have the 5 members.