Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:54
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Group cap

Posted (edited)

Is there no current group cap? if not why?
I really don't get why one group should have more than 25 ish max.

@Roland Alright the reason I feel that there needs to be a cap is due to the fact that a group of 25 is really enough people do as you wish, when groups start going upwards of 30 + what sorta RP is to be had except for just huge goon squads rolling about, having 40+ is a huge chunk of the player base and having so many people does not benefit anyone except for themselves having such numbers split would give a bigger dynamic and groups to be about instead everyone clumped up in one group.

Edited by Eagle

Well, I don't know why there would be a cap? A lot of people like playing together and strength in numbers, so good for them.

Perhaps you should be more specific in your question why you think there should be a cap of max 25 members.

@Eagle I think you should create a suggestion + poll to measure how community feels about this. I don't really really feel strongly one way or another, sure big squads may be intimidating, but then again with a limit in place, one big group could just split into two groups with similar ideas which then get allied and it would result in very much the same thing.

Sign in to follow this