Server and location: Server 1, Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Aprox. 15.50

Your in game name: Charles Richthofen

Names of allies involved: No name

Name of suspect/s: No name

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): ///

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): ///

Detailed description of the events: 

Charles Richthofen was heading south to meet his friend Frankie. While night was setting in he decided to set up camp at Kabanino, since it was enclosed with walls and provided cover from infected. He cut down trees and set up a fireplace. During midnight a man joined him, he spoke in a local accent and went to get water in the nearby well. Charles gave him food since he was lacking something to eat. The night progresses and two more people arrive, speaking in american accents. As dawn cracks and light falls on the land everyone disperses. Charles goes back to chopping wood for his fire since he has food to cook. While he chops wood he sees the two americans standing by a house near the trees he was chopping, but he ignores them. It was none of his business what they where talking about. After taking two pieces of firewood back and forth the guy with the local accents comes back and while Charles is behind a fence carrying his wood he hears the local ordering the americans to drop their weapons or be shot. Charles immediately drops his wood and sprints for his fireplace and cover. After a couple of seconds a shot is fired and one figure runs north with zombies chasing him. Charles grabs his SKS and goes back to where the shot was fired to check on any survivors and to offer his help. Charles peaks through a fence and sees the aggressor with his sword out fighting zombies over the corpse of a dead man. Charles points his SKS at the local aggressor and orders him to drop his sword. The local aggressor puts his sword on his back, grabs his gun and shoots Charles dead.

TL;DR:

I set up camp in Kabanino, guy A shows up and I give him food, guys B and C show up and chill. A, B, and C leave. A holds up B and C while I notice it. A kills B or C and someone runs away. I check for survivors to potentially help, I see A fighting zombies over the guy B or C that he killed and initiate on him. He fails to value his life at gunpoint, pulls out his weapon and shoots me.

Edited by charly

POV: @Strawberry and I rob a guy in kab who ends up not complying and gets shot, I'm dealing with infected when OP rolls up crouched initiates on me telling me to drop the sword which I comply with by pulling out my ak and spraying him down.  I fail to see how it was nvfl when I survived and had a friend right by.  If anything this seems to be a false report.

Posted (edited)

@Real Vegas and I rolled up in Kabanino and decided to attempt to rob one guy, we initiate he runs around the building and gets shot. I then run over to the main road, hear a shit ton of gunshots and run straight over there where I see them shooting eachother and charly dying.
Charly initiates on Vegas, he then decides to shoot back and kills Charly while I am standing around the corner on the road. Seems like a false report, or someone that isnt too sure about the rules.

Edited by Strawberry

Hit Logs

15:43:29 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kovar Mazar" with KA-M from 7.3876 meters 
15:43:30 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kovar Mazar" with KA-M from 7.39679 meters 
15:43:30 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kovar Mazar" with KA-M from 7.40888 meters 
15:43:30 | Player "Charles Richthofen" hit by Player "Kovar Mazar" with KA-M from 7.40254 meters 

Kill Logs

15:43:30 | Player "Charles Richthofen" killed by Player "Kovar Mazar" with KA-M from 7.40254 meters 

Connection Logs

14:43:30 | Player "Charles Richthofen" is connected 
-KILLED-
16:17:31 | Player "Charles Richthofen" has been disconnected

14:53:53 | Player "Kovar Mazar" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

15:03:07 | Player "Thomas Hayes" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

@charly - Charles Richthofen | POSTED

@Real Vegas - Kovar Mazar | POSTED

@Strawberry - Thomas Hayes | POSTED

Does any of you have any unedited video evidence of the situation?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Real Vegas said:

POV: @Strawberry and I rob a guy in kab who ends up not complying and gets shot, I'm dealing with infected when OP rolls up crouched initiates on me telling me to drop the sword which I comply with by pulling out my ak and spraying him down.  I fail to see how it was nvfl when I survived and had a friend right by.  If anything this seems to be a false report.

You where very well alone, your friend ran over the road to a complex of barns. He was more than far away for me to initiate on you. At that point in time my Character didnt know that you were his friend, for me it looked like you initiated on both of them.

No video from me.

Edited by charly

No video

Verdict:

@Real Vegas - NVFL - Not Guilty

Summary:

@Real Vegas and @Strawberry rob a guy in Kabinino, but doesn't comply and is subsequently killed. @Charlie then appears and initiates on @Real Vegas however instead of surrendering @Real Vegas pulls his gun out and kills @Charlie

I see no rulebreaks here on @Real Vegas part. You initiated on him @Charlie in a 1v1 situation. He chose to try and fight you instead of surrendering, and succeeded in doing so. It would be a different story entirely if there were 3 of you surrounding him and aiming guns at you, but as it stands, @Real Vegas had a realistic chance of survival in this encounter.

In future @Charlie if you want to try and hold somebody up, it is always a good idea to try and outnumber the person , as this will make them rethink their chances of survival, rather than you committing to a 1v1 engagement. 

Outcome:

@Real Vegas - NVFL - No action taken.

signed by: @Pontiff @RandyRP & @Onyx