Server time (UTC): 2019-08-26, 06:28
Sign in to follow this  
darczon69

Mistar Dumitru shop [Open Freq]

Posted (edited)

Overlooking the huge docks, Dumitru lays out his inventory in front of him, notepad in hand and picks up the radio, tapping it once to make sure it works.

*broken English, strong east european accent*

Hellau friends and future customars,

You not know me but I will becom your best frind soon. I is proud to announce that my shop is open. *struggling to find his words* Even if the strigoi are eating everyone, you need fun, yes? You need food, *corrects himselfGOOD food, yes? You need fight to strigoi, yes?

Mistar Dumitru has everything you need. For fair price, I give you fun, food and fight. Even small gun, for strigoi.

These are prices. Prices are not stone, we can talk.

*shuffles his notepad around, clears his throat*

Numbar 1: Fun. 

a) Fun bear for woman. Has 1 bottle Vodka. Good stuff, doesn't make sick; 1 can notacola - to mix with vodka, make cocktail, yes?; handfull of maria. I can roll for extra price. NOT FOR KIDS. Cost 150 roubles or trade for something I need.

b) Fun bear for man. 1 vodka, 3 packs cigarettes for strong man. Not for wimpy man. Cost same as woman.

c) Fun sack. Two bears, one for man, one for woman, 2 beer, 1 bag chips,1 more cigarette and matches for cigarettes. Price is 350.

Numbar 2: Food

I have sodas and cans. For extra, I hunt for you. FOR HUNT HALF IS PAYED FIRST. If weather good and you have taime to wait, I grow for you. FOR GROW HALF IS PAYED FIRST. Price - we talk, but it fair.

Numbar 3: Fight

I have bullets for small guns, hunting raifle or shotgun. I DO NOT HAVE BULLETS FOR MACHINE GUN. Price is good, bullets are very good. I only sell for shoot strigoi or hunt. I do not sell bullets for military. If I see you with big guns or military, I do not sell bullets for you. *chuckles* Don't kill mai customers, eh? 

I also sell pack of gun that has 1 pistol, good pistol with silancar, 2 magazynes and 50-100 bullets. For extra, I add flashlgght, battery and extra silancar. 250 rubles without extra.

I repeat. I NOT SELL big guns. I NOT SELL big gun ammo. I NOT SELL bullets to soldier.

*takes a swig of vodka, tired from all the talking*

Remember mai name: Dumitru. And the three F. You can find me on this radio, I come to you. Also, if you see me, I carry purple bag and am very beautifull. Watch your woman. *laughs as he releases the PTT*

Edited by darczon69

He was at the very least surprised to hear someone else on the radio, quickly stopping his walking and taking out his patched up radio in a hurry. He lets the man finish his speech, before pressing the talk button, trying to get a signal.

(Typical chernarussian accent)
"Glad to hear there's still traders around, for I am one myself, friend! Pleasure to meet you, most people call me Rockie. You certainly have some great offers for any travellers, but I have a few good supplies with me as well, and I was considering setting up a deal, if you'd wish."

You hear the mixed sounds of shuffling stuff, followed by a ziper oppening and metallic sounds of the man's rattling goods.

"I have plenty of goods, such as radios, parts for cars, ammo, tools, knives and even a beautiful acoustic guitar to charm some ladies on the roads!"

The transmission was cut, ending with his chuckling.