Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 08:46
Sign in to follow this  
Keisenberg

Increase Thirst and Hunger Rates.

I've stayed both at maximum hydration and food for the past few days but i still don't see the reason to increase the rate of dehydration and hunger. Keep them the same please

Fine as it is tbh.

Hunger is fine but thirst does drop to fast.

Posted (edited)

-1 if anything make it slower. If I eat an entire can of spaghetti and maybe some tuna and then drink some water, ten minutes later after jogging and sprinting around for travel or whatever I am already hungry. Doesn't seem like it lasts very long at all. In my experience people usually go a few hours between meals before actually feeling truly hungry, not every 10-20 minutes.

Note: I only experience these effects when moving around a lot. Otherwise I am totally fine when hanging around one area. Still I feel that it goes too fast. More focus on hunger than thirst but both sometimes feel too fast.

Edited by Glitch

On 4/13/2019 at 2:18 PM, Xehara said:

Big -1 from me.

As someone who travels half the map on the daily, sprinting for part of it, I'm constantly snacking and drinking. I don't feel like I'd be hungry five minutes after eating a steak, potato, and a full pumpkin, but I am. 

I'm with you...I'm ALWAYS having to eat and drink to a point IC its an actual statement that my ch has high metabolism. Id prefer to have the rates lowered to have more time to rp than have to go looking for food

-1 for me drains to fast in my opinion 

I really like where it is at! feels more realistic. I don't like having to drink water and eating food every 5 mins!. But if you want to make food and drink better maybe reduce the spawn of food! then hunting and Farming would make more sense. I don't know how all of the In-game mechanics work when it comes to server stuff or if it is possible.

Tbh i don't care how it is or if it gets harder to find canned food, i eat a special kind of food ☺

-1 from me!

Running back and forth between places and carrying building materials has drained my hunger and thirst no end.

My thirst runs out within a few minutes of jogging from one town to the next. 

Food is fine, but thirst needs to go down.

-1000 Not a good idea at all it already goes down pretty fast...