Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 17:48
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 12 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
DrMax

Interview With A Community Member: Aiko

GXUn3kz.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @Aiko!

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to Aiko for participating!

Tell Us About Yourself?

Spoiler

So, let’s see I will begin with I am 29 years old, really old for a gaming community I know. But eh I still enjoy it none the less. I work a full-time job and go to school half time. I am in college to try and get a bachelor’s in biology. I want to get in to some kind of job with animals, either Zoology or Wild Life Conservation. I love animals, and I have a cat named Evee.

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

That was a long as time ago, uh well I joined mainly because I liked to roleplay. I had never roleplayed before in a video game like this. With voice and so on, and I wanted to give it a try. I already played DayZ before, so I figured I would give it a shot. I use to only play text roleplaying games, or forum roleplay. But I have come to enjoy this.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

Oh geeze, umm well back then I think it was a GM who kind of helped me out a good bit. I roleplayed with him and ended up joining his group. @Matt and I remember the group name was The Order  and it was my first group I joined on DayzRP. He helped me get accustomed to everything, and I would say him.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

There is a handful of things that I can think of that can make this place better. For one, the whitelist needs to be harder again. With how it is now its so easy to get in that its not even funny. Having been an admin before, I know there was a lot of things that needed fixing and right now. I would say the GM team and Mods need to work harder, and learn their roles a bit better. Mainly for reports, and appeals. I feel like we have taken a large step backwards and it needs fixed.

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

Oh my goodness there are a lot of things that happened that are memorable. I will post a few videos for your enjoyment.
This video is of @Jadeboat @BlazerPazer72 and me. There are others but, I had requested some talent for a party and Jade provide that she could beatbox.

This next one, is of the same character trying to learn to shoot a gun. She is a bit paranoid of everything, so it was hard for her to do this. The two beside her, decide it be fun to play a prank, for a Nota Cola. Pay attention to the text.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

There are things I have done that I didn't enjoy, I don't know if I regret them. Maybe a few of them, most of them were when I was in staff. Things I did wrong, and I wish I could take back. But such is life, to make mistakes and learn from them. 

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

This honestly is like the hardest question in this whole interview. Let me think. Honestly I would have to pick @Jadeboat because she would entertain me to no end. @Terra because she is a bad ass and would protect me, but at the same time make me her bitch  @Ark because I could argue with him, and hope that the people in jail would beat him up for me. @Stagsview would be my last because I think it be very entertaining seeing him in jail.

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Umm..I haven't had many characters honestly, but lately its been my character Harper. Though she isn't the one I am known for. She is may favorite for the fact that it just was fun playing someone out of the box, but semi-realistic. With her schizo and so on.

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

Hmm..I feel what is missing from this community, is the ability to understand someones side. To talk to them and be able to not jump to conclusions. Along with how some people in the community seem just want to cause drama, and hurt. When it be so much more better, if everyone got along. But I know that is a lot to ask for.

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

Not really, I mean I can sing but most people know I can do that. I also cosplay but eh its not a talent really.

What was the origin of your username?  

Spoiler

Well seeing as I am a weeb, I stole this from Japanese. Aiko means "love child"

Weebs don't get cellmates, they go to solitary.

talents? hello, your voice

AIIKOOOO~!!! Lovely interview!! ❤️

Nice read @Aiko, wish you mentioned the busss. 😉❤️

I miss Harper also!

Fine, i didnt wanna be in a jail cell with you anyway! Nice job tho 😉 

EZ Clap

Looks cool

Nice read, I agree with you on that song!

us together in a cell? Kinky.

Posted (edited)

A very interesting read indeed, thanks for sharing 😁 @Aiko

MVP+ only jail cell? us normal people call that a Castle but i guess.... 

Edited by NozzyRP

Good read, really enjoyed it.

Posted (edited)

Aiiiiiiiiikko.  What a nice interview!

Totally enjoy the part where you don't want @Fafnir anywhere near the jail cell 🙂

well done thank you GIF by Spotify

@Aiko

Edited by MR Pussywhipped

@MR Pussywhipped

He is not allowed to be in jail with me.

Thanks everyone!

559.gif

Very nice @Aiko

Love you all the way. My admin lady in crime. One of the best! ❤️

I always wondered what your name meant. Mystery solved.

First you invade my discord

Now you're the headliner for this week's interview?

And @HeyItsGrimm won't shut up about you.

Aiko, stop invading everything I touch.

Love,

- Kase 🙃

@MR Pussywhipped @Aiko

I'll just go get her dice and curse them all when she is in jail and make Eevee like me more.