Server time: 2019-04-20, 17:22
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 23 hours, 37 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
SurfaceNoice

Hello everyone.

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. I am new to RP servers. I used to play a lot of SA till I got conscripted into the military. Still managed to get some hours in but stopped playing just before 0.60 came out. I have finished my service and working full time, less time to play and wanting to focus more on player interactions instead of engaging in combat on other server whenever I meet players, I decided to join and try DayzRP! I only play alone all my old friends have stopped playing completely. I try to minimize player interactions but when I do meet players, I will help or give what they need(if I have them on me), or try to trade with them then go on my way. I wander around the whole map exploring Chernarus all over again. If this playstyle is allowed, if it isn't I can switch it up! I speak with an accent since I am from Asia, so I am sorry if I ever meet you guys in game and you have to repeat what was said to me once or twice and if you couldn't understand what I was saying. Sorry if my English isn't as good as the rest on here! 

Ken

Edited by SurfaceNoice
Add more text

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time with us!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

hi

Welcome!

Welcome man.