Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:54
Sign in to follow this  
Seth Sanders

Banned

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I openly admitted to my mistake as i read over the rule saying i couldn't do what i did. I am also new to the server so memorizing rules isn't the easiest thing as there is quite a few rules. The gear was also all still there and some of these staff members should have a soul and realize nothing was lost and look past the action more on the outcome of the action. it was an accident and again nothing was lost in the crime. please have a soul and look past the standard procedure of using the ban stick and realize ive learned my mistake and i just wanna play the game. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to be unbanned 

What could you have done better?: not left all the gear on the ground 

Good evening, 

Unfortunately, this was griefing and you received the correct punishment. Being new in the community should mean that you should know the rules quite well since you need to read them before whitelisting. This was clear griefing. You cannot go around and just dump the items on the floor like you did. We know you admitted to griefing but we still have to punish you even though you apologised. Keep this in mind for the future when you decided to rob a base. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Appeal denied | Points and ban stay

Signed by myself with notes