Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 09:00
Sign in to follow this  
Steffaaan

Combat logged

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: My internet is on a timer and I had never the intention to rob someone just before the timer would shut my internet down. I've also stayed a pretty long time after I had killed him and ran far away from the scene, 15 minutes should've been more than enough not to get punished for it and as it was not my intention I think 3 days is really harsh to give.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The robbery had good roleplay and I left him with enough resources to stay alive as intended. He came running after me and tried to kill me with his shotgun being the reason I had to shoot him twice in the face.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get my ban reduced or removed at all, because this is pretty strict, especially because it was never my intention.

What could you have done better?: I could have tried to run away from him so that I wouldn't make any contact because my internet would turn off soon.

Thanks.

Greetings, 

The combat log timer is not negotiable. Just because you stayed on after you killed him for 10 minuets or so, does it mean you get let off. You broke the combat log rule, and you received the punishment for it. Simple as. If you knew that your internet would be going off soon, you should have not got involved in any hostile actions. As said at the end of your appeal, you could of just walked away and said you needed to go do something. In the future, do not engage in a situation when you know that you will have to go soon. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Appeal denied | Points & ban stay

Signed by myself with notes