Server time: 2019-04-21, 05:14
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 11 hours, 45 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Onyx

S1 Tisy Military - BadRP/Invalid Kill - 17:00 12/04/2019

Server and location: S1 Tisy military

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 17:00

Your in game name: Brody Graham

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: @Hilgomir

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Dude streamed it. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/409930538?t=01h46m01s

Detailed description of the events: Was chilling in Tisy military trying to find loot to trade later for drugs, dude comes up, starts speaking a different language to me, initiates on me then just starts messing around, while I was RPing out him standing on me. He then strips me after tying me up. I ask him if he is gay due to me being stripped of all my clothes while he rummages through my stuff. He asks if I wanna die after my comment to which point I back down and beg for my life. He then shoots me, granted an accident, while he is trying to kill infected, and the logs will show that. All in all, seems like he was more interested in chatting to his mates and taking my gear than RPing.

Hit Logs

17:06:05 | Player "Brody Graham" hit by Player "Hildomir Cervan" with FN SCAR-L from 6.63145 meters 

Kill Logs

17:06:05 | Player "Brody Graham" killed by Player "Hildomir Cervan" with FN SCAR-L from 6.63145 meters 

Connection Logs

16:36:06 | Player "Brody Graham" is connected
19:33:42 | Player "Brody Graham" has been disconnected

16:34:39 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" is connected 
19:31:41 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" has been disconnected

Chat Logs

17:02:08 | Chat("Brody Graham"): *His pupils would be very wide*
17:05:54 | Chat("Brody Graham"): *He would begin sweating*

Calling in:

@Hilgomir for their full and detailed PoV. Please provide any unedited evidence you might have as well as a list of all of your allies involved in the situation.

@Onyx - Brody Graham | POSTED

@Hilgomir - Hildomir Cervan |

Hi, from the video it shows that it I did accidentally spray on you. My apologies for that. It was going to become a hostage situation after, where we were planning on trying to sell the OP for money, but unfortunately it didn't work out due to the stray bullet.

3 hours ago, Hilgomir said:

Hi, from the video it shows that it I did accidentally spray on you. My apologies for that. It was going to become a hostage situation after, where we were planning on trying to sell the OP for money, but unfortunately it didn't work out due to the stray bullet.

Considering the minimal RP you gave during the initial situation, combined with yours and your mates attitude towards RP in general, I doubt that, if I'm honest. Needless to say, I'll be keeping this report up, regardless of any apologies. I won't be responding further unless a GM/Admin requests it.

Hi Phoenix,

Me and Jay were looting around Tisy. We were planning to take OP as a hostage to then trade him to a random group or use him as bait to get another person to become our hostage, as we did later with another bunch of people. Jay and Thomas who I was with overheard and saw some people running about 100 metres away from us so went to have a quick look. Due to unintended circumstances I started getting swarmed by zombies. Whilst protecting myself and the hostage for RP that was to follow this incident. Whilst shooting it is visible in the clip a stray bullet accidentally killed the OP. So our plan of holding him hostage didn't work, leading to him dying. At the same time we begun to be shot at from the other side of base. Nobody was hit thankfully.

Besides the above; the hostage was having a bad attitude throughout the situation, not behaving as he should during the situation, only responding with mediocre answers. It isn't a reason to kill him, but highlights the ridiculousness of the report. If he acted more along with the RP we tried to do on him, we would have kept him inside the barracks safe rather than try and move him somewhere else in the base, due to the boring RP he was giving.

After this we left Tisy to travel somewhere else, where we found another person who we initiated on. He said he'd take us to camp hope just not to kill him.

Verdict

@Hilgomir - BadRP (Guilty) | Invalid Kill [Roleplayed] (Guilty)

Summary

@Onyx was minding his own business in Tisy when @Hilgomir shows up and starts speaking to him in a language unknown to @Onyx who is confused by it all. After switching back to English, @Hilgomir initiates on @Onyx and asks him to lay down on the ground. There, @Hilgomir proceeds to teabag him while laughing then strips him down of all his belongings. @Onyx is then killed while @Hilgomir was trying to fend off several undead.

Let's address the rules that were broken in this situation.
Invalid Kill (Roleplayed):
@Onyx was a complying hostage and you had no rights to execute him. The fact that it was an accident does not make this kill less invalid. You have a duty of care for your hostage, including but not limited to, not shooting them by mistake.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

•     Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
  •     Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
  •     Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
  •     Approved group of the hostage refuses to negotiate or opens fire on hostage takers.
  •     Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

BadRP:
Throughout the whole situation, you are seen talking and laughing with your mates OOCly, paying the barest of attention to your hostage. You provided no decent roleplay, acted like you were playing on a public server and stripped down your hostage naked for no reason. This behaviour is unacceptable on our server and thus your sentence will be aggravated. We expect more from our players. Think twice before mistaking another community member with the Boston Harbor ever again.

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.
3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Outcome

@Hilgomir - BadRP (Guilty) | Invalid Kill [Roleplayed] (Guilty) - [AGGRAVATED] - 7 days ban & 15 warning points.

Signed by: @Pontiff, @Phoenix & @RandyRP

If you disagree with this verdict, you are welcome to file an appeal here.