Server time: 2019-04-20, 15:21
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 1 hour, 38 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
BigDaddy

S1 Prison Island - Unnecessary Racism / BadRP

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Prison Island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4/11/2019 I don't know what time.

Your in game name: Manuel Dalca

Names of allies involved: @Okhchen Satori @ZanderGris0207

Name of suspect/s: Someone in 24th Blvd

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Prison Island was under siege by 24th Blvd and after a few failed attempts of getting in and the loss of a few men, their RP turned from fine to HORRIBLE, straight up just throwing random OOC insults, calling us monkeys, niggers, kids, retarded, mocking my accent and so on.

I am in no way against insults or get hurt by them, but this was uncalled for and basically ruined the RP. There was absolutely no reason for it and it all just sounded like OOC hate.

Here are a few lines. 

''You, you are foreign, nah, kid, kid, you are foreign and you sound retarded so quit talking, talk less retard. You legit sound like an autistic monkey, man (inaudible). I mean, facts might hurt you, dog.''
''Quit talking retard.''
''It's the same guy from before mate arghhh urghhh, you sound like a monkey dog, uhuh ahah looking ass, you cheers(?) fucking nig..''
Something about us being monkeys
''Rumbling around, kid are you retarded?''

Edited by BigDaddy

Hi @BigDaddy

Your video is only 24 seconds long and doesn't have much to go off. Do you have anything longer that you could provide to this report?

On 4/13/2019 at 1:34 PM, Phoenix said:

Hi @BigDaddy

Your video is only 24 seconds long and doesn't have much to go off. Do you have anything longer that you could provide to this report?

Something like this? 

If he is not willing to admit to what he did, I'll happily dig through some community videos and match the voice.

8 minutes ago, BigDaddy said:

Something like this? 

No, we require a full and unedited video. Yours has clearly been clipped severely. 

@BigDaddy Will be Temp Banned until they provide the Full Unedited Video for this situation. 

I deleted the entire 2+hour video at some point, but it was just us running around, moving gear to the front and rp'ing with some guy who spawned inside the prison.

Here are the clips that I used to edit the video above + a few extra.

I already sent the video to @Zanaan But I guess that didn't matter.

Greetings @BigDaddy. I would like to point you to the report posting rule below. 

Video evidence! Photo or video evidence is required to be provided as soon as possible. Videos are required to be unedited and posted publicly on the thread. Videos uploaded to YouTube must be set as not listed. Staff will not accept evidence via private messages.

I've also received reports from members of the community stating that you'd already posted the 2 hour video in an unlisted format to your YouTube channel prior to your statement that you no longer had the video. 

Do you wish to explain? 

@Zanaan I simply sent you the video since we were already talking about it in PM's and I thought that was good enough.

Since an unlisted video can only be shown through a link that only I have, I would like to see set link or any proof of me sharing it with anyone.

That being said, the video was briefly on my youtube and I told ONE member that I had the video on standby/uploading, but I either ended the upload since you have to be verified to upload longer videos or I took it down because youtube does not allow you to have what they deem to be ''identical'' videos. I simply can't remember which one, but it is either one of them. 

A video that is 2hours long is a rather big file, and since I only have 255GB on my computer, I simply found it easier to take what I needed from the video and delete the rest.

547c15e9b4e7c616929225e34eff8a9e.png.d2d435519b9a2f9abc0c3fc70d305794.png

I can upload each clip individually if that is what you want. I simply found it easier to quickly combine them and make one upload instead of multiple. I mean, 90% of the video evidence shown in reports are edited in some way, shape or form. No one uploads 2-3-4 hour clips of absolute nothing, they upload clips of the incident.

What I'm reporting him for is right there, really don't know why you would need more than that, it is all there. You can clearly see that all there is done to the video is clipping, no audio changes, no visual changes, it has just been clipped to save space.

-All the evidence I have is posted and I have nothing more to add.

I'm not gonna sit here and wait for absolutely nothing to be done. All the report I made has brought, is me being ''Temp'' banned for 2-3 days. Let's just allow people like this to continue breaking rules and pick on people reporting them.

Close the report and lift my temp ban.

Edited by BigDaddy

The staff team has reviewed this report and will now proceed to close it; no suspect was found and no one came forward since the report was put up; the video evidence provided did not allow for an identification either.

Please know however that the staff team has deemed these events to be acceptable behaviour. While racism and slurs are not tolerated in any form OOC, it is tolerated IC. If it makes sense for a character to be racist/rude and they keep it inline with their character motives, there won't be any problem. Reporting someone for BadRP/Racism is a good initiative, but know that these topics are not outright banned IC.

Signed by: @Pontiff & @BrianM + notes