Posted (edited)

Server and location: Dayzrp.com / S1 Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  20:00

Your in game name: Hildomir Cervan

Names of allies involved: 1 - Jay, Thomas

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Yes 

Detailed description of the events: Me, Ron and Thomas were travelling from Airfield to Vybor. Once getting to the police station I was engaged by an individual as I was leaving. I couldnt understand anything due to bad microphone, except for "motherfucker" then as I was trying to catch a word he was saying he gunned me down. 

Reporting for: RDM, No RP, Invalid engagement.

Edited by Hilgomir
Location missed

I was also involved in this incident and was shot on sight. I heard one of my group (hilgomir) had been shot and as I rounded the corner of the wall behind the police station I was shot instantly on sight. 

19 hours ago, Swiss Miss said:

-User has been cautioned for this post-

I couldn't hear him as the video shows? Hence I stopped around to listen to then get gunned down.

I also have a POV of him gunning Thomas Jensen down despite Thomas being over at the water fountain and him having no idea of any connection to Hildomir. Have a clip will upload soon.

Posted (edited)

Chico POV - I run up and initiate on the OP multiple times, he then stops and looks at me with a weapon. I shoot him for not complying, a gunfight then ensues where we take 1 hostage and the rest get shot. 

I suggest the OP turns up his voice volume setting up, I have never had a problem with other people not being able to hear my mic. 

Edited by ScarRP

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, ScarRP said:

Chico POV - I run up and initiate on the OP multiple times, he then stops and looks at me with a weapon. I shoot him for not complying, a gunfight then ensues where we take 1 hostage and the rest get shot. 

And the part where you gun down the second guy?

Edited by cpilbeam

Hit Logs

19:04:11 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 1.61117 meters 
19:04:11 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 1.22333 meters 
19:04:12 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 0.716815 meters 

19:04:43 | Player "Thomas Jensen" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 10.481 meters

19:04:47 | Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 20.0611 meters 
19:04:48 | Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 20.1723 meters 
19:04:48 | Player "Chico Martinez" hit by Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" with SK 59/66 from 21.2415 meters 
19:05:10 | Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" hit by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 1.2573 meters 

Kill Logs

19:04:12 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" killed by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 0.716815 meters 

19:04:43 | Player "Thomas Jensen" killed by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 10.481 meters 

19:05:10 | Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" killed by Player "Chico Martinez" with M4-A1 from 1.2573 meters 

Connection Logs

16:34:39 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" is connected 
-KILLED-
19:31:41 | Player "Hildomir Cervan" has been disconnected

19:31:00 | Player "Chico Martinez" has been disconnected
19:31:08 | Player "Chico Martinez" is connected 
19:31:46 | Player "Chico Martinez" has been disconnected
19:33:55 | Player "Chico Martinez" is connected 
19:45:07 | Player "Chico Martinez" has been disconnected

18:02:19 | Player "Thomas Jensen" is connected 
-KILLED-
19:05:50 | Player "Thomas Jensen" has been disconnected

16:43:20 | Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" is connected 
-KILLED-
19:05:49 | Player "Jay Pierrepont Moffat" has been disconnected

Chat Logs

19:30:52 | Chat("Chico Martinez"): // relogging bugged
19:31:42 | Chat("Chico Martinez"): // relogging agaIN NEED TO RESTART GAME

Calling in:

@Godders & @cpilbeam for their full and detailed PoV, please provide any unedited evidence you might have as well as a list of all of your allies involved in this situation.

@Hilgomir - Hildomir Cervan | POSTED

@Godders - Thomas Jensen | POSTED

@cpilbeam - Jay Pierrepont Moffat | POSTED

@ScarRP - Chico Martinez | POSTED

@Swiss Miss & @Itslit are you involved at all in the situation ?

There has been enough back and forth already, only provide your PoV and reply to staff questions. Non-compliance will result in warning points.

Posted (edited)

My POV:

We’ve just finished killing some zombies in the centre of vybor with the assistance of someone else. We begin to move to the fountain behind the police station while Hildomir goes inside. @Godders is using the water fountain while I’m on the roof of school, I see hildomir leave the police station and get gunned down. I can’t hear the voip from where I am so I don’t know what’s happened. I open fire from roof of the school and @Godders moves from the water fountain with his weapon down and is gunned down. Considering @Godders was not in line of sight and away from hildomir at the time not sure how he’s made the connection there to shoot him. Will post video when I can. 

Edited by cpilbeam

As seen in this report by Onyx, he links the OP's twitch VOD and after watching the timestamp I can confirm that it was not my mic being low it is the OP's VoiP settings in game. I would suggest next time the OP turn discord down a bit and his game up. 

Posted (edited)

@cpilbeam https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/349939651622207489/566340599821762560/DayZ_2019.04.12_-_20.04.14.07_Trim.mp4 - Jay's viewpoint.

Edited by Hilgomir

The below rules clearly set the situation out.

2.3 Be a good sport. Do not focus on PvP aspect of the game and attack everything that moves just because you can or are good at it. Remember that not many players will enjoy being constantly attacked, therefore you should not dominate other groups or players into submission to a point where they can no longer accomplish their regular role play or enjoy the game.

3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

From the above '(Yelling hands up or die 20 times in the span of 2seconds made it inaudible and not clear)' where I couldn't understand, and neither could my mates rewatching the video. In addition you prioritised loot and quick robbery over RP.

1 minute ago, Hilgomir said:

2.3 Be a good sport. Do not focus on PvP aspect of the game and attack everything that moves just because you can or are good at it. Remember that not many players will enjoy being constantly attacked, therefore you should not dominate other groups or players into submission to a point where they can no longer accomplish their regular role play or enjoy the game.

You had ample time to comply, this makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, Hilgomir said:

3.3 You may not focus on out of character gains to the detriment of RP. For example, "rule play" is prioritizing things like kill rights or OOC information above more appropriate IC actions or behavior. Always prioritize role play over rule play.

(They focused on the Kill rights of you not complying #RulePlay)

If you don't comply there is not much for me to do for you man, there is no ruleplay is killing someone that is non compliant #JustComply.

4 minutes ago, Hilgomir said:

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

(Yelling hands up or die 20 times in the span of 2seconds made it inaudible and not clear)

My initiation was clear and unambiguous as you can see in my video, you need to turn up your Voice Volume in settings. It will help anything like this from happening again. 

6 minutes ago, Hilgomir said:

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

You didn't comply so again this rule makes no sense, to me it seems like you're trying to fish for anything to get me banned on. I like to think I have pretty good roleplay and I'm sure if you would have complied you would have seen that. 

I would like to point out that I think this is a false report as the OP is reporting me for something that he has turned down in his settings, that is in no way my fault. 

@Itslit @Swiss Miss @Godders
All of you are required to post full and detailed POV's of this situation.

What you have brought forward to this report so far does not qualify as that. Please adjust this as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

@Itslit @Swiss Miss @Godders
All of you are required to post full and detailed POV's of this situation.

What you have brought forward to this report so far does not qualify as that. Please adjust this as soon as possible.

Hi, I don't believe itslit or swissmiss were involved in the situation they were just commenting their opinion on the post. @Godders is posting his POV as I type.

My POV. I am drinking at the water fountain behind the police station when i hear shots so I move toward the wall near to the police station and then as can be seen in the video link above from the POV of Cpilbeam I am killed whilst my weapon is lowered and without any warning or threat as a innocent bystander. 

@cpilbeam Can you please provide us with the Full Unedited Video.

You can tell that the clip that was provided was edited because it is only a second long. Please post the full unedited video for us to view.

11 hours ago, RandyRP said:

@cpilbeam Can you please provide us with the Full Unedited Video.

You can tell that the clip that was provided was edited because it is only a second long. Please post the full unedited video for us to view.

Sure thing I'm just compressing the video clip

@cpilbeam Will be Temp Banned until they provide the Full Unedited Video for this report.

5 hours ago, RandyRP said:

@cpilbeam Will be Temp Banned until they provide the Full Unedited Video for this report.

Sorry things got in the way. Here you go, I only started recording after @Hilgomir had been shot but caught @Godders being shot.

Thank you, your temp-ban has been lifted. Please keep an eye out on this report, should we have any further question for you.

Verdict:

@ScarRP -  Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Not Guilty 

Explanation:

To summarise the situation, @Hilgomir and his friends were in Vybor Police Department when his friends spotted a group of individuals approaching them. @ScarRP enters the PD and @Hilgomir tried talking to him. He then followed @ScarRP outside, where the initiation was dropped by @ScarRP and his friends. @Hilgomir did not hear the initiation at all as it looks like his game volume was too low and he never complied to @ScarRP and friends demands, so @Hilgomir is eventually killed. This then breaks out in a firefight between the rest of @Hilgomirfriends. 

From the evidence @ScarRP provided us, you can clearly hear that he initiated and was in VOIP range. You can also faintly hear the initiation in the video that @Hilgomir provided us with, but it appears that his volume was too low for him to hear anything that was going on In-Game at the time. We, the Staff Team, recommend that @Hilgomir should turn up your In-Game volume before you next join our servers to avoid situations like these.  

Outcome:

@ScarRP -  Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Not Guilty 

Signed by: @BrianM, @Onyx &  @Pontiff with notes.