Server time: 2019-04-21, 15:11
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 hour, 48 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Sign in to follow this  
Aeryes

Add guitar to the item shop.

Add the guitar to the item shop?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that adding the guitar to the item shop would be a good idea if we change it to an item that is not useful for chopping down trees and does little damage to anybody. I think the guitar can have some great RP value and I would love to see it available in the shop.

Let me know what you all think about this?

+1, I don't see any harm.

While you're at it, add a guitar backpack item to the game, like a guitar that you can carry on your back.

4 minutes ago, Banshee said:

+1, I don't see any harm.

While you're at it, add a guitar backpack item to the game, like a guitar that you can carry on your back.

+1 to both those ideas.

The clipping is pretty annoying and makes it an eye sore.

I like the fact people have to find their guitars if they lose it. Since it's such a big instrument. 

But again it's up to the big man.

Calling in @Roland for his POV since it's his decision

As long as this does not turn into a "pay to get your m4" - kind of thing , I think" rp" items are an nice idea for the shop. This can get roland some cash to keep this running.

While I like the idea, I voted no as to deter others from making threads about "Oh but it's a small caliber gun! Why can't it be a RP item???" threads. 

v_v 

Sure, I can add a category with non-functional RP items. You need to tell me what you want to see.

Honestly, I think the shop should be only clothing and nothing that goes in hands.

Why thought?

Just now, Eagle said:

Why thought?

I agree, a lot of things add RP, like cigarettes for example or casette players, should these be added to the shop too if it is judged on this basis?

YEs sounds good

Good with some roleplay tools

I don't think items other than clothing should be sold. Limits TradingRP and it's a slippery slope towards more in-game monetization.

I'm fine with cosmetic items but nothing with a function. The cosmetics already have varied item storage to take into account which is enough of a bonus for an RP server.