Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 10:02
Sign in to follow this  
Mia

Message to Marie White (open frquencu)

Posted (edited)

*Rose holds the radio tightly as she raises it to her lips.  She pauses a moment before she presses the button*

“Mary, it’s Rose.  I sure hope you hear this message.”

”I’m not going to ask you how you are doing because I know how I am doing.  I’m devastated.  And you were closer to the old man than I was.”

“I am angry.  So very angry.  And I grow angrier as each hour passes without him in our lives.  I want answers and, most of all, I want justice.  I wish we could meet and talk.  Maybe it will help.  If you hear this, please contact me as soon as possible.  I feel like I’m going to explode.”

*Rose releases the button for a tiny moment before ending the transmission with*

”Rose out.”

Edited by Mia

*Mary wakes up almost forgetting what happened the night before*

"Thanks Rose at least I still have some friends left even though I've lost so many. I feel lost  and the night I found out I drank my sorrow away and I feel guilty because he wouldn't want that but I just feel numb I was ready I was so ready to go out there and kill them all. The person that did it is dead I hear I am just sorry I didn't get there first."

*tears start to form*

"He was a good man he didnt deserve what happened to him he always tried to help in any way he can. I'm just so angry all the time and it just seems to be getting worse. I would like to meet I miss a friendly face."

Posted (edited)

**Khandra hears the radio transmission. She squeezes her hand around the radio and glances at the compass her grandpa wanted to have. She looks to both, radio and the compass back and forth, before speaking into the radio. She stutters into the radio in a pretty emotionless voice**

He did not deserve it... 

Mary... I need to talk to you in private. I wanna show you something. I found grandpa's will with his old diary and I want to show it to you.

Let me know, when and where. Anyone who was close to him can come of course.

**She releases the radio button again and stares into the distance**

Edited by Lyca

Posted (edited)

*Rose sits on the nearest chair before raising the radio to her lips*

”Mary and Khandra, it’s good to hear both of your voices.”

“Khandra, I met a man named Isaac two nights ago at the Tisy medical camp.  He gave me Pasi’s purple cap.  I’ve been wearing it, but, I think it would be better if Ellie had it.  Pasi loved both you and Ellie tremendously.  Never forget that.”

”Mary, there is a little relief in knowing the murderer is dead.  But, I can’t help thinking there had to be more people involved.  There has to be more to this story.  I know Pasi would want us to let it go, to move on.  But how can we when there are so many unanswered questions?”

*Rose releases the PTT, stands and walks over to stare out the window*

Edited by Mia