Jump to content
Server time: 2019-04-21, 03:15
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 44 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Samaritan

To the camp near Tisy (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

*Isaacs sits on a cold hard rock while looking through his binoculars contemplating whether to try and finally make contact the people that he has been watching for some time in a camp that he now thinks is near a place called Tisy. Isaacs chews nervously on his bottom lip while trying to decide.*…*After a while he decides the safest option would be to talk into his radio first. Isaacs plunges his hand into his rucksack and pulls out the radio, he finds the PTT button with his thumb and he pushes down onto it*.

"Erm, I...erm...hello can any hear me in that camp near Tisy, at least I think it's near Tisy? I don't want to sound strange, damn I probably sound strange just saying that...sorry, back to the point. I have been watching for a couple of days now, OK that does sound strange now I say it...sorry, erm I'm just very cautious around people. I'm trying to decide about whether to make contact in person or not. I've seen people do things...terrible things recently, sorry I don't mean in your camp at least I hope not...damn, sorry I meant when I've been moving around...sorry".

*Isaacs lets go of the PTT button and wonders how that sounded to people listening, if there were anyone listening. Issacs presses the PTT button again*.

"Hello, it's me again...I don't know what more to say. Thanks, erm…sorry not sure why I said that. Anyway, yeah if you're listening then great but if not, no idea why I said if not because if no one is listening then this is a moot point...damn it, this thing is still on...sorry, I'm not as stupid as I sound, oh and my names Isaacs by the way".

*Isaacs lets go of the PTT again and shakes his head while he thinks back to what he just said...I must sound like a total idiot, nice one Isaacs*.

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Hearing the radio go off, Ellie plucks it up moving it between her palms with indecisiveness. A moment passes before she decides to depress the PTT and speaks quickly, but directly to the man on the other end.*

Doctors. The Doctors live there. Camp Hope, you know? You should be okay to go down there, if you need help. Medical help. The Camp is well known, though. So I wouldn't linger for too long, as the rougher crowds tend to check in on the Docs.

*Ellie clicks her tongue in thought, keeping the airwaves open for a moment longer.*

Nice to meet you, Issacs. Be careful out there.

*Releasing the button, she places her radio beside herself.*

Edited by Brayces

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Isaacs hears the voice on the radio, he thinks to himself; Doctors live there, hmmm Doctors help don't they? But there was a warning, rougher crowds...I don't like the sound of that*.

"Erm, hi there whoever you are. Thank you for the response, I wasn't expecting one to be honest...it was nice to hear a voice, any voice. OK...erm I suppose nowhere is truly safe anymore and that's why I'm so cautious all the time. I'm just a little lonely at the moment. Sorry I don't want to sound like I cannot look after myself but...erm yeah anyway thank you. You be careful too".

*Isaacs wonders who that was; I suppose I'll never know*.

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

*Noah shakes the tiredness from his eyes, he lifts up his PTT to respond* 

"Hey Isaac, names Noah McKaine. Yeah we are all good people here. I'm currently taking command of the camp. Its name is Camp Pisces, not Camp hope, that's the camp by Novo. None the less, please come on down. We accept anyone in the camp."

*Noah pauses as he notices more blood on his radio.* 

"Well, as long as you don't raise a gun and try to be dicks to everyone inside. We only have a few rules, no pushing drugs onto anyone in the camp, we have children here for god sake. Also if any problems come up, take it outside. So far, every group who most would call 'rougher' have listened to this rule and have my respect. We have doctors, song men, chefs and even a Lawyer. Come down please, if you need anything we can help you." 

*Noah let's go of his PTT, his hands slightly shaking* 

Share this post


Link to post

*Dominik listens to the airwaves and tunes in on the conversation, he lifts his radio and pushes the PTT, he speaks in a thick Chernarussian accent*

"Listen little dwarf man on rock, Doctor Lady Hope people are very kind, they only tell asshole to get out of camp, works every time. If not, Dominik will squish them when he is there. Works ALL the time. As long as you are not asshole, and are good man who respects Beautiful country, Little Hope man will let you in."

*Dominik goes to put his radio down, and then thinks and raises it back up*

"Oh! oh! And if you are still little scare baby man, come see Dominik, he help you get big and strong like bear hmm? Dominik's exercise extravaganza! Get very big, very tall like Dominik!" 

*Dominik puts the radio down, proud of his intellectual response*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Another voice snaps Isaacs out of his daydream and he loosens his grip on the radio which falls to the ground, he picks it up and hopes it's still works*.

"Hi Noah was it?, nice to hear erm another friendly voice...*I hope he is friendly*… thank you for the information but I still need to think it over. Being cautious has kept me alive, sorry I hope you can understand that. OK, like I said I'll think on it. I don't really need help just erm to be near other people at least I think I do. Anyway I have some medical supplies that I have picked up so maybe I could help you, I would just ask for somewhere to visit sometimes and maybe erm talk...I don't know, thanks though".

*Isaacs starts to think he is rambling so makes himself comfortable and peers into his binoculars again*.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*As Isaacs is peering into his binoculars he hears another voice, much harsher and accented*.

"Sorry, erm...Domink...thank you for you kind suggestion. Erm, sorry for upsetting you, sorry...I am not scared, just cautious...very, very cautious".

*Isaacs is intimidated by the person calling himself Domink; he sounds strong maybe he could be useful...*.

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Noah presses the PTT* 

"Of course, caution shoulda been something I had but instead here I am, we are all good folk here. Come down this morning, were making breakfast and I've made sure that the chief wi'll make a good one."

*He pauses a moment* 

"You may want to make yourself known by the way, we have been seeing some strange people on the top of that cliff, so if we see you just raise you hand in a friendly manor and we will know it's you"

Edited by FireDude

Share this post


Link to post

*Rose stops walking to listen to the messages on the radio.  When the messages stop she raises the radio to her lips and presses the button and whispers*

”No place is truly safe anymore, not even a hospital or a medical camp.  My good friend Pasi, the old man, was in the Berenzino hospital receiving medical attention when he was taken from us.”

*A deep sign can be heard before the women continues*

”But, to respond to your concerns, no place is safe, but, some places are safer than others.  The medical camp near Tisy is one of the safer places.  The people there are genuinely good and so are most of the people who visit.  And that’s why, as with anyplace you go these days, you must always remain vigilant.  But, I can tell you already know this.”

”Rose out.”

*Rose releases the PTT and slowly lowers her radio.  With her free hand, she wipes a tear from the corner of her eye*

Share this post


Link to post

*Victor stops watching Emily for a moment, and pushes down on the PTT*

Hey, I believe it was Isaacs? If you feel like coming up to the camp, they should have a few people there. I've been there for a while, they'll treat you good. I can't exactly guarantee safety but - it might be as safe as you'll get in this hellhole. I'm not one who should be speaking for the camp, but it's good. If you're a doctor, they could use your help.

*He releases the PTT and goes back by the door making sure Emily will be safe*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Noah presses the PTT and takes a moment to remember the old man* 

"We have lost too much so recently, but we know, men like him will be in a better place." 

*Noah lets go and remembers his wife, who he needed to bury yesterday.*

 

Edited by FireDude

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Isaacs takes a sip of water from an old plastic bottle and then presses the PTT again*.

"Thanks for the offer of breakfast Noah, but I have already eaten today, erm sorry but I don't know. Let me think it over, I will let you know in advance if I will come down to the camp. I hope you don't think I'm strange just erm watching...it's just how I am or should I say what I've become...sorry".

*Isaacs lets go of the PTT nervously chewing his bottom lip again*.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Isaacs presses the PTT again*

"Hi...Rose. thank you. Yes being cautious has kept me alive but it's very lonely being so cautious. Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear about your friend it sounded like you were close. Sorry..."

*Isaacs lets go of the PTT button trying to process all the new information and weighing up the pros and cons; All this information is making it harder to make a decision...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hearing the new voice he presses the PTT again*

"Hi, I didn't catch your name, I'll take your information into consideration. I'm not a doctor but I've learnt to scavenge things...I'm an archaeolo...well I'm not anymore so it doesn't matter, but I use my skills to find things, sorry I'm rambling again...thanks..."

*Letting go of the PTT, he puts it on the cold surface next to him and lies down on his back looking up to the sky; what to do?*.

 

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

*Rose presses the button*

”Yes, old man is in a better place, that is true.  But, I fear we are not.  What type of monster would harm a kind old man who only tried to help people?  Truly, my faith in humanity erodes a little more each day.”

*Rose stares into the distance as she releases the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Isaacs sits on the rock that has become a short term home and looks through his binoculars, after a few minutes he finally comes to a decision about visiting the camp, he presses the PTT button*

"Hello, yeah...it's me again, Isaacs. Noah if you can hear this I'm hoping to visit the camp at some point today. I think, I hope it's worth the risk. Just one thing before I erm visit. Do you need anything in particular? I have an aptitude in finding things. I think it is only fair I bring something to say thank you for your kindness. I do have a few medical supplies on me but I can possibly find more if you are short of anything...yeah, so I'll keep my radio on for a while and hope that I hear from you".

*Isaacs rubs his chin and wonders if he will hear anything. He starts to chew on his bottom lip again as he thinks; they seem friendly enough, but it'll be a short visit at first just to test the waters..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Isaacs considers the next transmission carefully for a few minutes then presses down on the PTT again*

"Erm, just to add if there is anyone else that lives in the camp, if you need anything, supplies etc. then let me know and I'll see what I can do...no promises though...sorry, erm I am good at finding things and I will always try but the risk cannot outweigh the reward if you get my meaning, being cautious has kept me alive but I guess you already understand that about me...sorry, erm, yeah...thanks".

*Isaacs start to think he talks too much on the radio but he finds it comforting in a way, he suddenly stops and doesn't move as he hears something below him. Isaacs heart starts to beat a little faster and he slowly peers over the edge of the rock but doesn't see anything; just a bird, must be...*.

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

*Mohammed Takes his radio*

"The Summer camp is full of INFIDELS commiting HARAM"

*He would stop for a moment and calm down but thinking of people commiting haram just made him angry*

"The summer camp is bad dont go there THEY HAVE A WOMAN DOCTOR"

*Stops and goes*

 

"ALLAHU AKBAR"

Share this post


Link to post

*Isaacs hurriedly gets the radio into his hand almost dropping it in a panic and presses the PTT button then whispers into it*.

"Sorry it's just too dangerous right now, I hear lots of shots being fired in the area and that previous transmission has made me nervous...I'm staying quiet and hidden...Noah I haven't heard from you since I last tried to contact you so I can only assume you're not there or something has happened...I hope you are OK...I will try to contact you again but for now I must hide...".

*Isaacs puts the radio away and lies low down on the cold rock listening for the sounds of the gunshots; they sound like they are coming closer*.

Share this post


Link to post

*Noah takes a steadied drag of his cigarette as he picks up his Radio, the time he has now only sweetened by Hope being next to him. He press down the PTT* 

"Yep, were still alive, running as always. See, recently some men came through and took a part majority of our medical supplies and burned them. But" *Noah pauses, taking another drag* "Everything is actually better now surprisingly, the camp has a lot of good people and our supplies nearly doubled since last and the camp is still just as lovely. I'm taking a well needed break at the moment, but come down, it's safe now." 

*Noah let's down the radio as he begins to brush Hopes hair, trying to calm his nerves from everything." 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Isaacs takes his rucksack off and sits down with his back pushed up against a tree, he looks around and listens for a few minutes then reaches for the radio and presses the PTT button*

"Noah...good to hear your voice, I was getting a little worried. I'm not close to the camp at the moment as I moved away after all that shooting yesterday. I am slowly working my way back to my rock...erm I mean the place that I have been observing the camp from. Yeah...so, I will definitely be visiting the camp soon but it will be a short visit to test the waters...as I said before do you or anyone that lives in the camp needs anything? I will see what I can do in acquiring it and my way back...erm, sorry but remember no promises...OK then, glad to hear you are well. See you soon I hope...".

*Isaacs decides to stay where he is to rest for a while before he start the trek back to his rock*

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

*Gregor was listening on this transmission for quite a while though he missed a few of those. After the last one he started thinking whether to make any sort of contact but then, he just raised his radio and pressed down the PTT button*

Hello... I've been listening to this transmissions from time to time for the past couple of days. At least whenever I was able to stumble upon them by accident or... whatever. Anyway, all you need to do to get into this camp of yours is approach your gates, state your business and follow your rules? That's it? There must be some sort of catch, no one has "open door" policy like that these days. Not anymore.

*Gregor stopped transmiting and just in time because he thought he heard something outside of his temporary shelter*

Share this post


Link to post

Hope takes her radio, clearly on a run for medical supplies after the grief that happened the night beforehand. She would push the talk button down and speak very calmly.

"This is Dr. Hope.

Do not go to the camp, anyone who is listening.

I repeat, do not go to camp.

The camp is starting to become over run by very dangerous individuals.

I advise anyone to scatter and leave the area, IMMEDIATELY until confidentially redeemed as safe."

The radio cuts off abruptly.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

*Isaacs stops and cannot believe what he just heard, he holds onto his radio and stares at it for what seems like and age then presses the PTT button*

"But, I...I thought it was safe...Noah said, he said it was OK. I...erm, OK I'll try again in a few days I guess. Erm, sorry Dr Hope is it? Do you live there? I have been talking to someone called Noah who said he was in charge. I suppose it doesn't matter...yeah...well OK then..."

*Isaacs releases the PTT button and his mood darkens, the small ray of light what was the possibility of some safety all but extinguished from his mind; I knew it wouldn't happen, I'm so stupid to think it would*.

Edited by Samaritan

Share this post


Link to post

Hope looks down, inhaling with defeat.

"It was safe.

And then I get reports of us being attacked by people I don't even know.

Noah wasn't lying, but we slept since then."

She would let the radio cut.

Share this post


Link to post

Victor, looking at the camp, presses down the PTT

You could say that again, doc. 

Listen, take Noah and just go. Go for a bit and don't come back until you think you can handle things again

Don't worry about the camp - just let them win and they'll leave you alone

He sighs after realizing he told the doctors to admit defeat

Some people don't listen, no matter what you do

Take some time, Hope. I'll see you in a bit.

He breathes out, deeply. He releases the PTT and walks off from the camp, for what could be the last time.

Share this post


Link to post

*Molière lies down on the wooden bed and takes his radio with a grunt. You can hear a french accent through the radio.*

"Avoid the camp"

"Stay there and you will be killed"

*He puts down his radio and goes back to changing his bandage*

Share this post


Link to post

*Toan propped himself against a log cabin, breathing rapidly as he depressed the button of his handheld PRC-152*

"They're all over us, we can't keep them back. We're losing ground every day, we don't know how much longer we can manage."

*He'd release the button, stumbling back towards camp.*

Share this post


Link to post

Radec grabs his radio and sighs, you can hear the frustration in the words.

 

<:: "Some ruin everything. Any attempt at a bit of decency or modern services, including doctors who can work in peace, is shot down by savages.

Pull back, collect your bearings, keep those close to you safe and re-assess your options from there. If need be, relocate. Oh, and let us know who did this. I'd like descriptions, how did they look like, ethnicity, did they have any accents, what is their 'style' or approach, choice of words, etc. Anything might help in the long run. You actually do not have to reply here. Stamp it into your memory, note it down, let others know through other means so they can't go at you for this. Chin up, perhaps time passing by might help. Over."

 

Click.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...