Server time: 2019-04-21, 07:13
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 46 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Kevin_Khem

Another Queastion

Posted (edited)

How come I Can't save somebody from an attack? I was told I could and I was also told I could not comma I do not get it. They say only if you know the person you can... Then again irl which I put my own self slash character as I would do what I need to to prevent a death. I chose myself as a person who would choose right from wrong comma also make opinions based on what I should do. Havn't shot anybody or shot at anybody. IMO im confused. I know we need to keep it on a RP status but please msg me if I am wrong....At least to establish what my bio was supposed to be.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Posted (edited)

Well.

When you are in a dynamic group and you or those people in that dynamic group get attacked, you share KOS-rights and you can defend them.

Otherwise you have to initiate on the bad people. 😛 

Was that your question? 

Edited by Lyca

What if I was not in a group. Then the  people who got initiated on was some people I just wanted to help. Not saying I will do It for everybody because a group vs myself is out the damn question. Then again if I know I can and I know the outcome would end up saving the other persons life is good then , I would. That's my answer. Also if your asking if I would initiate on bad people, you would have to know my person IC'ly. Only because I have different judgment. 

When you are not in a dynamic group or in an official group, then you don't share KOS rights. Then you can't defend anyone but yourself. 

In the end you HAVE to initiate on them.

There use to be a rule called the good summeriten rule. But that was taken away a long time ago. As it results in kos, and misunderstandings. It would not lead to good rp, only senseless killing. Its much more interesting to initiate and see where it leads. 

Posted (edited)

I am not saying I will kill the people....I was told I need to know the people either or I can not do anything. Then I want to make a group who wants to do good things which is like a faction. Lets say I can? Would you thin our faction would be accepted? Only if the server knew who we was?

Edited by Kevin_Khem

Posted (edited)

Being in an official group has it's perks.

One of the key ones is that it is the only way to share Attack Rights without being present at the initiation.

The downside of this for non-official groups otherwise known as "Dynamics." is that in order for you to be able to help your friends you have to be present at the initiation and actively take part in it to gain attacking rights.

From the sound of things though, it seems like things were reversed.

You friend got shot at, so you helped shoot back right?

Normally that is okay, you friend was shot at unprovoked granting himself and everyone he recently roleplayed with Defense Rights.

The only situation I can find where you would not gain defense rights from your friend being attack, was if he was being attacked as retaliation.

If your friend had comitted a hostile act towards someone, and that person then hunts him down within the 2 hours.

You are not allowed to help defend your friend WITHOUT re-initating.

If your friends have commited hostile acts and are feeling the repercussions of it, you do not gain defense rights.

Edit:

------------------

Seems I misunderstood the question, you are asking about being a good samaritan and helping people who are obviously being held up.

The answer is quite simple.

If you have recently roleplayed with the people who are being held up, you have defense rights.

Edited by Ducky

For the group thing, you can say you help people. But regardless, unless you know them recently as rped with them or they are in your group.

You have to initiate on the people holding up said random person you want to help. 

That's not how that works, you need to read the rules again.

You have to Initiate or staff will simply reject your white list.

Just because its your characters way, doesn't mean you can do as you please. Without regard to rules. 

For example, a cannibal character can't go around killing people just because his character is a cannibal and has to eat. 

I know, it just sucks you cant make a group without posting it on forums

Sorry I asked to many questions If I get reported then that's on me.

You can, but you don't share attacker rights with the whole group you are with.