Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 23:38
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Faltin

BadRP in Novaya Petrovka -S1 -around 00:00

Posted (edited)

In game name - Robert faultin Or Johnny Iverson (its been glitching out)
Name of allies- Armada Bergen, Roy Cropper, lexie, Frank

Name of suspects - Jaeger? or Yegor im not sure of spelling. Bobby marbles

Additional evidence First clip is after the gun fight bottom clip is the start. First clip has the part where all they wanted was a gun 

There group decided they wanted the foul off of I think lexi or franky They raise there guns as seen in the clip some run they fire its a quick rob and bag nothing good RP was pretty much me. Details are in the two clips. Also it kinda sucked that it was right next to a server restart. 

Edited by Robert Faltin

Posted (edited)

RoysPOV: we were looting around Novaya Petrovka when @Robert Faltin (johnny) ran into 2 guys and started to talk/ trade with them.    after a few minutes 2 other guys walk up to us and join the conversation, one of the guys notices that one of the first guys has a "Fal" and asks if he wants to trade for it, the guy he asked did not respond to this.

after a few more minutes another one of there friends show up (the guy in the white bottoms) and jumps on top of the car, lays down and begins to initiate on us.

the guy with the "Fal" and his friend start to run and immediately get shot at, all three of the  initiating group begin to chase and kill them.

we are left alone for a few minutes so me and Armada Bergen begin to run, thats when the guy in the white bottoms chases us.

I run and hide in a nearby bush (super sneaky like) and burgen carry's on running and is killed.

Edit: 

I personally don't have an issue with the encounter since i didn't lose anything. 

Edited by Cracka_tee

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
04:20:00 | Player "Frank Wasabi" [HP:81.85] hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" into RightLeg for 55 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 18.7969 meters 
04:20:01 | Player "Frank Wasabi" [HP:63.7] hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" into RightArm for 55 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 21.084 meters 
04:20:01 | Player "Frank Wasabi" [HP:36.2] hit by Player "Yegor Krasnov" into Torso for 27.5 damage (Bullet_308Win) with LAR from 21.084 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Frank Wasabi" [HP:25.4263] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into LeftLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 2.08755 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" [HP:88.78] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into LeftArm for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 4.85113 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" [HP:71.78] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into Torso for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 4.85113 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Frank Wasabi" [HP:14.2063] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into LeftLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 1.74463 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" [HP:60.56] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into RightLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 3.66234 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" [HP:43.56] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into Torso for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 3.33469 meters 
04:20:05 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" [HP:88.78] hit by Player "Oleksiy Metzger" into LeftLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 3.24833 meters 
04:20:06 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" [HP:26.56] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into Torso for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 3.33348 meters 
04:20:06 | Player "Frank Wasabi" [HP:2.98625] hit by Player "Oleksiy Metzger" into LeftLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.04167 meters 
04:20:06 | Player "Frank Wasabi" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into RightLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 1.84384 meters 
04:20:06 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Bobby Sullivan" into Head for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 3.38879 meters 
04:21:27 | Player "Armada Bergen" [HP:88.78] hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" into RightArm for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 14.5329 meters 
04:21:27 | Player "Armada Bergen" [HP:54.78] hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" into Torso for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 14.5292 meters 
04:21:27 | Player "Armada Bergen" [HP:43.56] hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" into RightArm for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 14.4908 meters 
04:21:27 | Player "Armada Bergen" [HP:32.34] hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" into LeftLeg for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 14.4908 meters 
04:21:42 | Player "Armada Bergen" (DEAD) [HP:0] hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" into Brain for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 2.23571 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
04:20:06 | Player "Frank Wasabi" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M16A4 from 1.84384 meters 
04:20:06 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bobby Sullivan" with M16A4 from 3.38879 meters 
04:21:42 | Player "Armada Bergen" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with KA-M from 2.23571 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
04:09:31 | Chat("Robert Faltin"): //They dont really
04:19:45 | Chat("Nick Greenway"): *smells the bud*
04:25:57 | Chat("Dr Puncture Smith"): *takes mans vest off*

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
-Server Restarted at 04:30-

02:30:24 | Player "Robert Faltin" is connected
04:30:13 | Player "Robert Faltin" has been disconnected
04:33:05 | Player "Robert Faltin" is connected
04:59:33 | Player "Robert Faltin" has been disconnected

23:38:55 | Player "Roy Cropper" is connected
04:30:13 | Player "Roy Cropper" has been disconnected
04:31:29 | Player "Roy Cropper" is connected
06:41:37 | Player "Roy Cropper" has been disconnected

23:29:40 | Player "Nick Greenway" is connected
04:08:07 | Player "Nick Greenway" has been disconnected
04:11:57 | Player "Nick Greenway" is connected
04:29:31 | Player "Nick Greenway" has been disconnected
04:33:42 | Player "Nick Greenway" is connected
04:59:10 | Player "Nick Greenway" has been disconnected
04:59:23 | Player "Nick Greenway" is connected
05:22:35 | Player "Nick Greenway" has been disconnected

02:44:41 | Player "Frank Wasabi" is connected 
-Dead-

02:40:50 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" is connected 
04:29:42 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" has been disconnected
04:32:47 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" is connected
05:17:10 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" has been disconnected

03:55:58 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected 
04:29:26 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" has been disconnected
04:31:28 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" is connected
04:59:03 | Player "Bobby Sullivan" has been disconnected

02:14:22 | Player "Oleksiy Metzger" is connected 
-Dead-

01:36:04 | Player "Armada Bergen" is connected 
-Dead-

03:49:31 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" is connected 
04:10:03 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" has been disconnected
04:13:04 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" is connected 
04:29:33 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" has been disconnected
04:34:24 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" is connected
05:18:27 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Robert Faltin - Robert Faltin | POSTED

@Cracka_tee - Roy Cropper | POSTED

@YNW Dusty - Nick Greenway | POSTED

@Puncture - Dr Puncture Smith | POSTED

@bunsojr - Frank Wasabi | POSTED

@Shroud - Yegor Krasnov | POSTED

@BobbySullivan - Bobby Sullivan | POSTED

@Metzger - Oleksiy Metzger | POSTED

@CrushedMayo - Armada Bergen | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other video evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved in the situation.

@Robert Faltin I wasn't able to find anyone with the name Lexie possibly they were under a different name?

Posted (edited)

@RandyRP Outlawe was from a different situation that occurred after the reported situation.

I'm also just making it clear that I had left that situation with Outlawe and his friend about 10 minutes before people were asking perms to log.

Anyways, regarding the reported situation: Bobby and Shroud said there was a group of dudes at the Novaya clinic they wanted to rob. I run down there and muted for the RP. When my boys initiated, I did not initiate and complied, pretending to be alone. I then bailed around the time the other hostages ran and returned a few minutes later after the non-compliers were killed or escaped. I only took part in the RP prior to the initiation, and did not take part in the hostage RP as the others were handling that. 

Then we went to the airfield and took part in a different situation that I ended up leaving early before my group mates left them. The end.

I would like to point out a few things that I've seen from the video evidence: A member named "Cheron" aka @Chernon made flamey comments about my group members being "whitenames" and "super soldiers" and @DallasRP saying they were "tryhards", just because they had their guns out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

2407a73de7b04965e13013fee754a785.pngd067e33eae4efaff95bb2329dcf20135.png

The OP can also be seen metagaming, telling his friends that they were being chased and that he was being robbed while his hands were up. Just because you still have a radio, that does not mean you can speak over your radio while your hands are up or you are restrained.

Edited by YNW Dusty

@YNW Dusty @Outlawe Thanks for clearing this up. Logs have been updated.

The OP can also be seen metagaming, telling his friends that they were being chased and that he was being robbed while his hands were up. Just because you still have a radio, that does not mean you can speak over your radio while your hands are up or you are restrained.

yea, you can see that did happen, but for what its worth, me and @CrushedMayo where deafen'd on "Radio" so we didn't hear him   

Posted (edited)

Frank Wasabi POV:

Oleksiy and I ran into Robert/Johnny and we were just hanging out, trading some words and drugs. Then a couple others join in, Bergen and Cropper, who appear to be Johnny's friends. Then two others come up later as you can see in the video and identify themselves as Yegor and Bobby, but clearly pretending to be not part of the other folks that roll up later who hold us up. Then another guy in the tan timberlands comes in and identifies himself as Tyrone Johnson (who we've run into before). And then just a little bit later, that's when the dude in the white pants comes in, sits on the car all casually, and just yells "put your hands up, don't run".

Now the only reason we ran was because, like I said before, we had a run-in a few days back with a guy Tyrone Johnson before where he and I'm assuming white pants also did the same thing and said "put your hands up, don't run". I'm beginning to assume that this is their idea of RP. It's the "put your hands up/don't run" gang. So fed up with having to deal with it again, I decided to try and bolt. That's when Yegor and Bobby now reveal that they are with the "put your hands up/don't run" gang. I'm new to this server - only about 2 weeks or so. But I guess this is an acceptable way to engage with other groups - can I get a confirmation on that? I've been trying to figure it out by watching some of peoples videos posted on youtube and it seems like it is.

On another note, I only found out in playing back Johnny's video that someone mentioned the "FAL" that I had.  I did not hear that originally - sounds like they only mentioned it once. Also, I didn't know that's what the name of my gun was. I thought it was a LAR or something.

Edited by bunsojr

Posted (edited)

Dr Puncture Smith POV

Bobby and Shoud wanted to initiate on some guys in Noveya so I rolled up we initiated, 2 people ran into the green and we killed them. I walked outside of the house and I see two other people running and I manage to shoot one and the other one escaped.

Am willing to talk this report out with the OP

Edited by Puncture

26 minutes ago, Puncture said:

Dr Puncture Smith POV

Bobby and Shoud wanted to initiate on some guys in Noveya so I rolled up we initiated, 2 people ran into the green and we killed them. I walked outside of the house and I see two other people running and I manage to shoot one and the other one escaped.

Am willing to talk this report out with the OP

Is “put yo hands up” an acceptable way to initiate? Just want to know for future encounters. There was no interaction at all with those who initiated. 

1 hour ago, bunsojr said:

Is “put yo hands up” an acceptable way to initiate? Just want to know for future encounters. There was no interaction at all with those who initiated. 

Yes, this is valid. A clear demand was given, as well as the hostile intent being clear (guns pointed).

Posted (edited)

Shroud POV: Pretty much what the rest of the boys said, we roll up and RP with these dudes and decide we want to initiate, we do and then shoot the ones who do not  comply, and after roleplaying with the remaining hostage we let him go and dip.

Edited by Shroud

Showed up at the medical building. Ran into Johnny/Robert & company, began chatting and offering up drugs. Eventually led the put-yo-hands up from white pants, tyrone, bobby, and yegor. As Frank said, ran into it before. We tried to bolt and defend, Frank got shot immediately. Died as he walked into green. I whiffed apparently, or shots never registered, from the top of the stairs according to the logs and was killed by Bobby.

It's all pretty clear from Johnny/Robert's video.

Note Johnny/Robert's mention of Lexie in his first post me, Oleksiy.

I'll also just put this here if the staff don't wanna have to comb through the stream, pretty blatant metagame on the part of @Robert Faltin

I personally don't really see why this report was made in the first place, you said on your stream 2 minute robbery but we had you for longer than that talking to you and even let you go with pretty much all of your stuff, the only thing you lost was your vest which we even asked if we could take it before we did, and then we just made sure you had food and water and let you go after giving you the backpack of your dead friend.

Like puncture said before, we are more than willing to talk out this report if the OP would like.

Seeing that @BobbySullivan & @CrushedMayo have either been in-game or on the forums since being called in and still haven't added their POV. 

They will be Temp Banned until they provide their Full POV. 

POV: We rolled up to novaya and saw a big group of people at the clinic so Shroud and I walk and up rp with them for about 5-10 minutes. Once the rest of our boys show up we decide to initiate and we killed the ones who didn’t comply.

@BobbySullivan

Thank you for posting your POV. Please keep an eye on the report in case we have any more questions. You're temp ban has been lifted. 

On 4/14/2019 at 2:31 AM, Cracka_tee said:

yea, you can see that did happen, but for what its worth, me and @CrushedMayo where deafen'd on "Radio" so we didn't hear him   

I don’t know about that one man, you can pretty clearly see him talking to both of you in the clip the clip I posted, and you both respond, with @CrushedMayo mentioning how he was “KOS’d” . No real point in lying man, there is a whole stream worth of evidence.

36 minutes ago, Shroud said:

I don’t know about that one man, you can pretty clearly see him talking to both of you in the clip the clip I posted, and you both respond, with @CrushedMayo mentioning how he was “KOS’d” . No real point in lying man, there is a whole stream worth of evidence.

i did not speak on radio at all my guy that was manex you can hear in the clip. and thats the last i will say about it since we are not really meant to do pointless back and forth comments 

52 minutes ago, Shroud said:

If you watch farther into the stream Mayo says hey I was just pissed it wasn't kos and we arn't reporting for a kos just bad RP

10 minutes ago, Robert Faltin said:

If you watch farther into the stream Mayo says hey I was just pissed it wasn't kos and we arn't reporting for a kos just bad RP

Ok, I don’t really see the point in this post as I was simply using what he said as a way to show your guys were not deafened when you were metagaming.

Pov: Walked into town interacted with all those people in town.(shown in vid) Group of people come out telling everyone to put their hands up. A couple people ran off so they chased them and no one was watching us or pointing guns at us at this point, so @Cracka_tee and I start to run. @Cracka_tee hides and is safe I see Dr.Puncture Smith chasing me up hill. I know I cannot run faster than him at the rate I was going, so I drop my bag and hide behind a tree with no gun in hand and facing the tree. He comes through the graveyard entrance and proceeds to shoot me with his gun. I was first unconscious then he double taps me to make sure I'm dead.   04:21:42 | Player "Armada Bergen" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" with KA-M from 2.23571 meters  

@CrushedMayo Thank you for posting your POV. Your Temp Ban has been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report in case we require anymore information. 

our side is fine with closing the report