Server time: 2019-04-20, 17:25
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 23 hours, 34 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
flokii

Ban Appeal (Blacklisted for VAC)

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I don't have one because ban was back in 2016

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe at the time of the ban, it was reasonable/fair, as I had just received a VAC ban.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: It has been almost 4 years (1348) days since I received a VAC ban for cheating in CSGO, and I feel I have plenty learned my lesson.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: My goal is to have my steam account un-blacklisted, as I would like to be able to once again play on DayZRP servers, or at least be able to re-apply for whitelist. This is a new account on this forum, as I believe my old account was deleted(?)

What could you have done better?: I could've figured that cheating on a different game would lead a server/community that is big on anti-cheating to believe I would cheat on their game/servers.

Edited by flokii

Greetings @flokii, we need you to link all the steam accounts you have access to.

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. Your VAC ban is now way over the 365 day time limit and is now over 1000 days old. Since the ban is way over 365 days and we see no other issues with you, we will accept it. You will now be able to whitelist for our server. Do not cheat again!

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal accepted | Blacklist removed. 

Signed by myself with notes