Server time: 2019-04-23, 11:01
RyanOG

points appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: trying to bring a bit of joy to a shit situation, agreeing with the post Major made. This was not worth points and i am being pointed because my old group are ranting. I literally got points for saying AMEN.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: simply bringing joy, very undeserving. kinda annoyed.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: points removed.

What could you have done better?: not state my opinion

Edited by RyanOG

Hi @RyanOG

A separate team of staff have looked into the original justification for the points you received and have come to the conclusion that the points are infact correct.

You have received a warning for an unnecessary post that provided absolutely nothing to the topic at hand. Saying "Amen" is the same as saying "+1" or something similar along those lines and is treated as a standard procedure for an unnecessary post. 

If you want to agree with what someone else has said previously, you could formulate it a bit more detailed so it provides something to the actual context of the topic, instead of just a one word answer that, in our eyes, provides absolutely nothing.

Keep this in mind when approaching posts like these in the future.

With the above said the following applies

/Appeal Denied, Points remain

signed by @Phoenix @RandyRP & @BrianM