Server time: 2019-04-21, 07:17
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 42 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Tritega

Dual IP Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/391e4dee8110949725bbd702c474a16f

Why the verdict is not fair: Both Griff Goodman and I are both on different IP addresses, Griff is from a town called Oudkarspel and I am from Almere both from The Netherlands. We have never played on the same network before as we have never met IRL before.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: If needed I can supply my IP and my friend's IP.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I want to be able to apply for whitelist and play on the server.

What could you have done better?: No comment.

@Tritega and @Griff Goodman If possible could both of you join the discord server together and go to waiting for staff help for verification?

12 hours ago, Zanaan said:

@Tritega and @Griff Goodman If possible could both of you join the discord server together and go to waiting for staff help for verification?

I'll have to see if Griff is able to.

Greetings, 

Can you please explain why you have two accounts on the forums with the same steam account @Tritega? You have another account called @Tega which is the one you were blacklisted for.

4 hours ago, DrMax said:

Greetings, 

Can you please explain why you have two accounts on the forums with the same steam account @Tritega? You have another account called @Tega which is the one you were blacklisted for.

I have zero clue to be honest, but I use Tritega as my main account.

@DrMax

Greetings, 

We have come to the conclusion to accept this appeal. You have verified that you are two different people in the help desk with our staff team which is good and your blacklist will be removed and you will both be able to whitelist again for our server. However, @Tritega, the other account that we linked to you had the exact same steam account as your current account. Looking into that account it looks to be your account from the past and you seem to have forgotten about it. Due to that account being made and disbanded in one day, we will go ahead and delete that account and you can keep your current one. 

Appeal accepted | Blacklist removed. 

Signed by myself