Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 14:39
Sign in to follow this  
Halliz

Revival of room 4

As much as I would like to see this return I think it would be pretty much impossible. It’s almost a guarantee people would snake but do you guys think it would be possible? 

Hey Dad, personal Discords are the new roast zones. And Dad, can I get an advance on my pocket money?

Nothing is safe nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Crim said:

Hey Dad, personal Discords are the new roast zones. And Dad, can I get an advance on my pocket money?

Yeah I guess your right. Also sure son *gives him some money and then ruffles his hair*

If you wanna roast, my opinion is do it in a voice chat where it can't be seen (Unless someone is recording ofc), or do it in a discord that only has people you know well.

do it in public forums dont be a pussy

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

Only safe thing is IRL nowadays

Only if you check them for a wire or other recording devices.  Can never be too careful my man.

Edited by Peril

49 minutes ago, Stannis said:

do it in public forums dont be a pussy

Yeah your right guess I will

2 minutes ago, Hollows said:

I think @Pepe Jones would be against that idea, as would I. Once the integrity of Room 4 was breached, there is no returning.

If you remember correctly, no room 4 integrity was broken. 😉 However, room 4 is a shit idea that will just lead to snaking. No one has principle anymore, just straight to the neck. 

2 minutes ago, G19RP said:

If you remember correctly, no room 4 integrity was broken. 😉 However, room 4 is a shit idea that will just lead to snaking. No one has principle anymore, just straight to the neck. 

See, you get the idea. Snaking has been prevalent anyway for a while now, better to just leave private Discords or TS's up for personal banter w/ people everyone can trust lest we end up in a private Staff PM.

This is why I refrain from doing anything not-IC through RP. Saves me a lot of headaches this way.

No such thing as a roast zone anymore 😕 

It's just a field of high grass now. Watch where you step.

Room 4 was never safe, but at least back then you could trust people to be good sports about it. Shit, Kevin and Jimmy used to go off on each other late at night, and it was funny as hell.