S1-Abuse of admin tools-NE Debug

Server and location: S1 NE Debug 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): about 2 weeks ago 

Your in game name: William Foster 

Names of allies involved: @Squillium, @Mia

Name of suspect/s: @G19RP @ScarRP @JimRP

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  1 4x4 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/y30H9j0

Detailed description of the events: So squillium, Mia and I were going to stashes that jean showed us to we then went to sverograd and dropped her off. We then wait all the way to NE debug, put down a barrel and then jimrp and g19 showed up about 5 minutes later. They claimed to come from sverograd despite coming from the west. Then scar rolled up and initiated. Squillium got gassed while my game froze. After that they knocked squilly uncon and then preceded to give us some pretty shit rp at somebody points they just sat their going through our Shit. Since then we reported this to Roland and another admin. His admin tools were revoked and that was it. I want him to get points for it(Despite him not being able to Be banned). Also this was hidden and not told to the community which isn’t right. Their shouldn’t be people who do this high in staff if any gamemaster would have done thos they would have been removed from staff and got points. This was also confirmed by another admin. Also logs showed him teleporting them to us.

I really don't see the point of this report considering this was dealt with via the report you sent in through PMs other than you posting it to, dunno, try and publicly shame me? Roland has already dealt with it and I don't see the reason for this report to be here? Yes, this did happen. Yes, my tools were removed because of said situation, I was a bad boy and already got a punishment served out by Roland. 

Staff abuse is reported directly to me in private message. This was reported and has already been handled.