Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 17:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
groovy azu

Stories of Victor Novirov.

Posted (edited)

Journal Entry, 11th April 2019.

Found a journal today, might aswell start documenting my life in this hellhole before I inevitably die here, right? God, where do I start.

I guess, I'll begin with my experiences up in the Tisy Medical Camp and the group of doctors there. Their leader, Hope Pisces, Red Cross Combat Medic. She ain't a diplomatic person, but she is damn good at what she does. These people, they look up to her - and I can see exactly why. She's the one who brought these people and doctors together - and it's amazing how she can put up with all of this shit that happens to her. I feel bad about what she has to go through on a daily basis, but the fact that she's still going - is fucking incredible.

Noah McKaine, an old friend when we used to be in the Saviors, dating Dr. Pisces, I don't want to know what happened to Mouse, but I think that he's way better off with the doc, than her. I believe he's picked up a few things from Hope, the other day - I was helping him treat a mutual friend of ours, Grimm. I'll get on to him later. I believe he's a herbalist, doing medical stuff with plants and all that. Noah runs the camp when Hope isn't there. He does a better job than Pisces, but that's expected. He was a lawyer after all. 

Mac Tire, consisting of Kase Mcilwrath, Spencer Grimm and Michael Diachi, from who I've met. Group of guys who fight the good fight from what I've seen in the field. Good fellas, not much to say - but I think they've got something against Generation Zero, but I'll try to improve relations with them on my own. They're good people, just, don't fuck with 'em.

Emilia Uusimaa, or Emily. God, this kid, this seventeen year old kid. She reminds me so much of my sister, and, well, Samantha Becker. I don't know how, or why - but I've got to protect her, at all costs. Came here on a holiday with her family and her boyfriend, but now - they're nowhere to be found. She's a crack shot, I'll tell you that, but she's mute. Born without vocal chords and can't speak because of it. I swear, if anyone even lays a hand on her, they're gonna get punishment. I'll say that now. I'm protecting this kid with my life, and nothing will change that. Maybe, one day, I'll introduce her to the family, but I'll make sure to keep Jordan away from her, don't want him trying anything with her.

Relations (11/4/19)

Generation Zero - Family

Emilia Uusimaa - Family

Galapagos - Friendly

Mac Tire - Friendly

Haven - Friendly

Sentinels - Friendly

Dredgens - Friendly

24th - Neutral

Jackals - Unknown

D7 Mercenaries - Disliked

Cavaliers - Disliked

Alpha Company - Hated

Kamenici - Hated

Edited by WaterAzuroth

The fact Hope is the first person you mention in your diary brings a happy tear to my eye ❤️ 

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

The fact Hope is the first person you mention in your diary brings a happy tear to my eye ❤️ 

Well of course, gotta start with the leader of Camp Hey Hope if I'm gonna talk about it in the first place eh.

2 minutes ago, WaterAzuroth said:

Well of course, gotta start with the leader of Camp Hey Hope if I'm gonna talk about it in the first place eh.

Camp ‘Hey Hope Every 5 Seconds’

Camp “Hope every direction it makes your eyes cross eyed”

Camp “Hope is having a mental break down”

Camp “Hope’s hopeless” lmao

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

Camp ‘Hey Hope Every 5 Seconds’

Camp “Hope every direction it makes your eyes cross eyed”

Camp “Hope is having a mental break down”

Camp “Hope’s hopeless” lmao

"Yeah I'm looking for Dr. Hope!" - as I hear Noah and Hope crying in the top room.

Journal Entry, 12th April 2019

God. Today... was hectic. Of course, it was at the medical camp at Tisy.

First, let's sort out my main issue for today, Douglas, Jeremiah and Jim. The guys trying to privatize and make profit out of the tavern, by renting rooms and not even allowing people into the place in general. Mac Tire helped out by stepping in, talking some sense into the old men, but it didn't really work out. I had to talk to all three of them, warning that if they didn't stop, I'd have to get Noah McKaine and Dr. Pisces involved. I radioed Noah, since they claimed to have permission to do that stuff from him, directly. Obviously, they didn't. After hours of nagging and debating - Jeremiah, Jim and were able to talk something out, me saying that I was essentially the storm warning for them if they didn't stop that stuff - meaning Hope and Noah would have to get involved, and let's be honest - everyone's terrified of the doc.

Secondly, my family, GenZ, came to give us a visit today. By us, I mean the camp - but also Emily and I. We've got a new guy, think his name was North. Cool guy. Think Luca and Caleb have gotten Kai into the family as well. Can't complain, pretty swell guy. In terms of the visit, I can't say it went amazingly, hell, Viggo started a damn fight in the camp between the old guys and ours. .I can't say much since I don't remember it too clearly, but I don't think they know how bad of an impression that puts on Generation Zero and myself. I've tried my hardest to build relations with everyone, especially the medics, Mac Tire and some others. Thankfully it all blew over, and they're done with their beef.

I saw Emily, again. Still reminds me of Samantha Becker. So innocent, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Apparently she got robbed, her rifle got taken and some of her blood too. I wish I was there with her to stop that from happening. This girl, I've got a connection with her - I can feel it. Somethings there. I'm treating her like she's my own daughter. She got nervous with the amount of people at the camp today, the family making up most of those people. I reassured her, she's fine. I've known this girl for a few days, but I'd die for her. I'd die for anyone in GenZ, but Emily is something I wouldn't even have to think about. She went to sleep today, and at the camp - we had a Vatos threat. I could've left with Caleb, Luca and North, but no way in hell was I leaving Emily there, alone. I'm gonna try and be around her as much as I can, until she's comfortable leaving and rolling with Generation Zero.

Relations (12/4/19)

Emilia Uusimaa - Top Priority

Generation Zero - Family

Galapagos - Friendly, some considered family.

Mac Tire - Friendly

Haven - Friendly

Sentinels - Friendly

Dredgens - Friendly

Old Timers - Friendly

24th - Neutral

Jackals - Unknown

Cavaliers - Disliked

Alpha Company - Hated

Kamenici - Hated

3 hours ago, WaterAzuroth said:

😭
❤️

Posted (edited)

Journal Entry, 13th April 2019

Fucks sake. I'm keeping this entry somewhat short compared to my other entries.

Today, GenZ just ruined the relationship I've been trying to build with the doctors here - and they took some guns that belonged to the them. M4's, FAL's, military grade weapons. God damn it. North became the sheriff for a few minutes, it was utter chaos. I couldn't deal with it.

Emily also left today, I hope she's gonna do okay out there. Leaving for a few days, alone. I'm worried and I doubt it'll be better throughout the days. I miss her already.

I'll probably add to this later.

At this point, at least 5 hours have passed.

Jesus. And I thought it couldn't get any worse. Viggo almost died. He took his armband off, wrote a note on it and scrammed. Jordan and I were the first to run, we didn't notice he even left. We found him in a bar, his gear off - and in front of him, an empty vodka bottle and some oxy. Barely alive. Caleb and Luca arrived not to long after, and thankfully Caleb was able to help him. Although - he's unable to speak, which is a worry. I've already got one mute person on my hands.

Relations (13/4/19)

Emilia Uusimaa - Top Priority

Generation Zero - Family

Mac Tire - Friendly

Haven - Friendly

Sentinels - Friendly

Dredgens - Friendly

Old Timers - Friendly

24th - Neutral

Jackals - Unknown

Cavaliers - Disliked

Alpha Company - Hated

Kamenici - Hated

Edited by WaterAzuroth

Journal Entry, 16th April 2019

Everything is scribbled out to the point where it is unreadable.

One sentence remains

"I miss you, Emily."

Posted (edited)

Journal Entry, 22nd April 2019

A man came to me on the radio today. Emily is dead.

Why should I live any further? I'll find who did this.

I will make them pay.

There's one way out for me. The easiest one.

Edited by SonOfWatchman

Posted (edited)

// Someone in GenZ would have my journal if they had searched my body. If they don't have it, then o7

Journal Entry, 23rd April 2019

To The Family 

If you’re reading this, thank you. Thank you for ending my suffering. I couldn’t live without Emily, there’s nothing that could change that. Jordan or James, if it’s you for reading this. Thank you brother.Anyone else, if you tried to save me, then I’m sorry. I’m sorry, but after Emily. There was no saving me. I was going into insanity. The only way I could stop it, would be the way I went out.

I am sorry, but I would’ve caused more than enough trouble for the family. More death would come, especially with me being an asset of the Chedaki. It will be a mercy kill. It. Is. Merciful. Please do not hold it against Jordan, whatever you do. If he doesn't kill me, then I will do it myself. I know none of you want me to go, whether by Jordan's hand or my own - but I want to stop suffering, and there is no saving me. No matter what you do, I will die tomorrow. Emily was everything to me, and I simply cannot be without her. I'm joining her soon.

I hope my death does not tear you apart. Live happily without me. 

I love you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deliver Below To: Noah McKaine

Hey Noah. It's Lime. Now, I know what you're thinking. Why am I giving you a letter? Well, let's just say that I don't think a radio would be fitting. Jesus, man. I don't know what to say. By the time you get this - if you even do, I'm not gonna be around anymore. I'm not talking about doing what you did, you know - leaving the country. I'm. Well, I'll let you interpret it. 

I'm writing to you because I think that we've been through a lot of shit together. Novaya, then the camp. God. I'm going out the easy way, since Emily is gone. I think you know her. The beautiful mute girl who spent a lot of time around camp. She was my daughter, simple as. Uh, I failed her, and myself. That's all I gotta say. Since I won't be seeing you for a very long time, I gotta say. I love you man. I wish you the best life, whether you return to Chernarus or not. And uh, I especially want May Hope to get better. I'll be joining Moody, ToeZ and... well. I'll leave her name out.

You're a brother to me.

Edited by Firemoiselle

@FireDude 😭

Won't mention her name, yikes

1 minute ago, SonOfWatchman said:

Victor knew that the mention of Mouse would upset Noah. He's learnt from experience 😢

Mouse is probably burning in hell