You complain about something you do yourself

Its a community theres going to be diffrent oppinions

4 minutes ago, BorisRP said:

What

You complain about something you do yourself

Its a community theres going to be diffrent oppinions

please explain further.

Posted (edited)

another one of these? something like this got posted when Moody's character got permad and now when he is banned.

You seem to be angry because your "OG boss" got banned. You posted alot of things that changed in this community but your boys played a big role in alot of that. Dont play the victim card.

(I wont "explain" further.)

Edited by Jackfish

I am Angry because People have a big OOC Problem in this community. Probably you should clean your own door step before blaming me for something.

We can point fingers all day at who caused what, or who started the changes, who this or who that, but that's literally part of the problem.  Even if @TeutonicOGand his boys are part of the problem, at least he has the balls to step up and open the floor to discussing how to fix it.  So discuss, tell him why he's part of the problem, offer constructive criticism on how to fix it.

Passive aggressive forum posts from either side won't help fix a legitimate issue in our community, and I'd hope all of us care enough about this place to put the aforementioned OOC biases aside and hash shit out like adults.  With thought out, well explained opinions and feedback, not a constant stream of reports, OOC hate, and warning points for all.  Staff say it themselves when we work things out as a community, "We are happy that you two came to an understanding."

6 minutes ago, Squillium said:

Good attitude man.

No idea why you have to be so condescending, this place revolves around LARPing in a 5 year old game, don’t take it so seriously.

Not really taking it seriously though.

And for the next one saying I am just Angry because Moody got banned - let me set it straight. I see this as a Problem in the community as a whole and know about a lot of other persons having the same oppinion about it. With moody getting banned I am just getting the feeling for the need of posting this before more people are getting banned. 

My problem is staff bias and staff abuse. Mainly staff members using admin tools to teleport their group, or solving reports on behalf of their friends. Not to mention all the OOC drama and OOC hate which Toby has already pointed out

3 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

another one of these? something like this got posted when Moody's character got permad and now when he is banned.

You seem to be angry because your "OG boss" got banned. You posted alot of things that changed in this community but your boys played a big role in alot of that. Dont play the victim card.

(I wont "explain" further.)

I think we always point out flaws when we see them. And yes, of course we are upset that our group leader, the person who got us all together and built great friendships OOC, was banned. Toby is just pointing out the problems he, and a lot of us, see. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 minutes ago, TeutonicOG said:

I am Angry because People have a big OOC Problem in this community. Probably you should clean your own door step before blaming me for something.

My doorstep is pretty clean.

Yikes. People already taking sides in the comments. Jeez.

Personally I think people need to be less invested. People care too much and get way, way too personally angry about shit. I used to be that way but honestly it's just so pointless. People need to gain some perspective and try and have fun at the end of the day. 

1 minute ago, Jackfish said:

My doorstep is pretty clean.

You can be as much sarcastic as you want my dude. Showing me that I probably shouldn't give a thing about your oppinion anymore.

I hope to see some serious feedback here. If anyone see our group or a group member as the Problem of OOC conflicts then please tell me. I will take it serious and will sort it out for the sake of a clean community!

Is there a tl;dr?

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

This entire post is basically a big complaint about your group not being allowed to do stuff without repercussions. 

All that big dicking on the radio. 

All the IC threats, the propaganda. 

You then make a new group with some of the same characters and don't expect to be hit with the same stuff? 

Really? 

And the nuclear physicist? 

You're asking for trouble. And then complain when it hits you. 

And then you fight back, but do so in an invalid manner and here we are. 

Rant thread number X. 

Can we just close this one? 

Yo buddy. I think you need to calm down. If toby wants to make a forum thread about concerns he says then he can. I wouldn’t be surprised though if admins close this thread.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, PogoOG said:

Yo buddy. I think you need to calm down. If toby wants to make a forum thread about concerns he says then he can. I wouldn’t be surprised though if admins close this thread.

Yeah that's gonna be a hard pass for me there. 

Playing the innocent victims and appealing to a sense of community *After* getting clapped reaaaally helps your point along. 

But if you wanna debate his right to complain then let me hit you with this. 

I'm complaining about these threads, they are disgenuine sob posts with no substance. 

Edited by Ducky

Can someone please hit me with a TLDR version of this? I don't fancy reading a big ass wall of text. 

7 minutes ago, Ducky said:

This entire post is basically a big complaint about your group not being allowed to do stuff without repercussions. 

You then make a new group with some of the same characters and don't expect to be hit with the same stuff? 

Really? 

Rant thread number X. 

Ducky pretty much hit the nail on the head though. 

This should be /locked

this is just asking for people to flame and get points to be honest, and as a reformed man, I don't want that. 

At the end of the day what's done is done. Posts like these, sorry to say, but I honestly think they inflate the issue. They feed into this "Us VS Them" mentality and it just keeps going in circles constantly. I don't feel to strongly for one side or the other. 

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Really? 

Rant thread number X. 

Thanks for bringing up some points. I appreciate for your honesty!

Big dicking on the Radio was a really big Problem. We did it too often, we got baited into it sometimes. We are totally guilty in that as much as others are. But this is also a good Point to say we fixed it as much as we could. When did you see a big dick Swinging post of us last time? 

Well the IC threats were given against us and we threaten some of them back. I think this is clear. You as a member of Kamenichi should know that we appreciate your Groups RP a lot. We did enjoy it in the past and had a lot of fun with your conflicts.

I will just Point that out here.. Initiating on our Group every day without any roleplay is not what i understand under roleplay. If there is an IC conflict then sometimes People should try to talk it out. We had a nice unexpected Meeting on crossroads with free territory back in the days. Nobody died and it was still hostile and tense. THIS is RP and I've never seen that from some People.

I don't complain about hostilities IC. I complain about the way it comes to such hostilities.

Posted (edited)

The original post has some great points about things that can be done differently in the community to foster inter-player relations and a good collaborative storytelling attitude between those involved.

The comments immediately showcase exactly why this won't work.

Edited by Rover
typo

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Really? 

Rant thread number X. 

This 😍😍, Ducky hit the nail with the hammer. Also the bias thing was discussed Randy has verdicted me and a few other boys. 

Edited by YungBrandonRP

Again this thread is not meant to be a flame home. Keep it calm and nice. I pointed out my arguments in the top and all I want is your oppinions why it is how it is. My Motive is to Change Things so PLEASE give me constructive critisism if you have some.