Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:53
Sign in to follow this  
Venob0ss

I need a doctor [Open Frequency]

*The quiet of the radio would cut out as the voice of a Chernorussian man would speak out in English, sounding out of breath and distressed, the quiet groaning of another man heard in the background*

"If anyone is listen, I need help. My friend has been shot and I need a doctor. We are in Grishino, but we are able to relocate if there is anyone who can help. I have patched him up the best I could but I think the bullet is still inside him."

*He then repeats himself in Chernorussian before the radio cuts off and goes silent*

*Dominik presses down on the PTT as he listens to the Chernarussian translation and he understands properly*

"Bratr! Buďte opatrní, spousta lidí nemá rádi naše dědictví. Pokud je váš přítel z cernaruské krve, přežije. Najděte lady Doctor Hope. Čaroví bratři na vás čekají, pokud budete mluvit s paní Lady Hope, požádejte ji, aby vás poslala směrem k civilnímu táboru v Černarusku.
Čekáme na váš příjezd.
Bůh s vámi."

*Dominik releases the PTT hoping the best for his Chernarussian brother*

Spoiler

Translation: Brother! Do be careful, lots of people are not fond of our heritage. If your friend is of Chernarussian blood, he will survive. Find Lady Doctor Hope. Your Chernarussian brothers await you, if you speak to Mrs. Lady Hope ask her to send you in the direction of the Chernarussian Civilian camp. We await your arrival. God be with you.

*The silence breaks again, this time a much more brief message in Chernorussian*

"Budu hledat tuto 'Lady Hope', děkuji, bratře, doufám, že brzy tento kemp najdu."

*The silence then returns as he lets go of the PTT button on his radio*

Spoiler

Translation: I'll look for this 'Lady Hope', thank you, brother, I hope I'll find this camp soon.

Posted (edited)

*Andela pushes the button on her radio after hearing both messages. The responds to it in soft spoken Chernarussian.*

"Naděje a její tábor vám mohou pomoci. Jsi k ní blíž než já. Jdi na sever tam je tábor, letní tábor. Ona a její lidé tam žijí. Pokud nejsou k dispozici žádní lékaři, můžu to udělat, ale trvá déle, než se tam dostanu. Zůstat v bezpečí."

*With that she release the button, and slumps back against the wall. Setting her radio close by.*

Spoiler

Hope and her camp can help you. You are closer to her than me. Go North there is a camp there, a summer camp. She and her people live there. If there are no doctors available, I can do it but it take longer for me to get there. Stay safe.

Edited by Aiko

Posted (edited)

*Dominik listens to the Chernarussian doctor speak and his eyes light up at the idea that more Chernarussians are about, not just foreigners stealing their airwaves, he quickly presses the PTT in excitement*

"Ah! Černaruský doktor! Je velmi dobré slyšet, že silní lidé z Černarusu jsou stále vzkvétající, a to v počtu, který se zdá! Doufám, že v této situaci dokážeme spojit naše lidi, aby nám pomohli. Budu tě hledat v táboře naděje. Slava Černarus!"

*Dominik releases the PTT and begins his journey over to camp hope, he expects it will take several hours at his slow walking pace*

Spoiler

Translation:

"Ah! A Chernarussian Doctor! It is very good to hear the strong people of Chernarus are still thriving, and in numbers it seems! I do hope we can bring our people together to help eachother in this situation. I will search for you both in the Camp of Hope.
Slava Chernarus! "

Edited by ToeZOG

*Andy listens before speaking again a hint of a smile in her voice.*

"Ano, mám ráda slyšení i jiných krajanů. Je smutné říci, že nebudu v táboře, jak jsme nedávno měli nějaké problémy. Stále jim pomáhám, jak můžu, ale prozatím jsem potulný doktor."

*With that she pushes the button off again, setting it to the side once more.*

Spoiler

"Yes, I enjoy hearing other countrymen as well. Sadly to say I won't be at the camp, as we have recently had some issues. I still help them as I can, but for now, I am a wandering doctor."