Server time: 2019-04-19, 17:18
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 23 hours, 41 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
HDragon

S1 North Pustoshka Invalid Kill

Server and location: S1 North of Pustoshka Graveyard about 150m North on road.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-11, 06:02

Your in-game name: Vali Kuznetsov

Names of allies involved: Batok Henery @Batok

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Olga 24 https://gyazo.com/2bd6d922d4f94484edbf9773c0047931

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: @Batok and I were running north on the road to start our journey up to Tisy Summer Camp. I was tabbed out reading something to help us better understand Russia. I hear a car engine and immediately shift tab back and get ran over while I hear the words, "Brakes, Brakes!". Dead.

Posted (edited)

Pov: Was getting ready to make a move with dragon, we had some internal rp going on when all of a sudden I thought I heard something, I put my gun away and turn around to a white car and splat!!! I am deleted from the game

Edited by Batok

Posted (edited)

might I also add we are on a open road, to be honest there is no possible way they did not see us in time, I do not believe this a was accident in anyway, but maybe if we get video from the other POV it could clear things up.

Edited by Batok

Calling in @silentknight

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that where involved in the situation.

Hey guys!

Sorry about that. We were driving south from the northern settlement. I believe the driver was in 4th gear going pretty fast. As we came around the turn I noticed two what looked like zombies in the middle of the road, as neither one was moving (looks like they were alt tabbed, which makes sense). The driver was not fully paying attention either and I believe had tab inventory up at the time. By the time we realized that these two were not zombies it was too late (you can literally hear us yelling to brake in the clip). I even got out of the car immediately once it came to a stop and frank put it in reverse in a panic and I died immediately. Just a total cluster of a situation but a 100% accident. I didn’t record it, but will make sure to record anything in the future. 

People in car:

frank wasabi (bunsojr)

aleksi metzger (metzger)

spencer something

Calling in:

@bunsojr & @Metzger

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that where involved in the situation.

@silentknight @bunsojr @Metzger

Can you guys please tell us who was driving the car?

We were driving down from a camp up north towards the southern coast. We were a group of three and offered a ride to a fourth, Spencer. Our plan was the island Spencer had told us about.

On the road north of Pushtoska we had just crested a small rise or at a minimum the road was flat and began to descend. When I saw Batok and HDragon orginally, I sincerely believe they were zombies for 1-2 seconds. They were a ways down the road and standing still, dark clothing, indistinguishable from humans. From the time that they were in our line of site to the time that we hit them, they did not move at all.

Once I took note of where we were, that they were standing around basically just between bushes on a one-lane road -- no buildings -- no town, I realized they weren't zombies but were players. Road / location is attached.

I screamed bunsojr's/Frank's IRL first-name over discord then Frank, and in-game and then began yelling brake. I believe Spencer did as well -- I know there were at least two of us screaming. It was clear to me that bunsojr/Frank was checking his map or inventory because he first chimed back in with a "huh" or "what" and by the time he slowed down it was too late. Frank was flying, the road was mostly straight with a slight curve in it, and slightly downhill for us.

Everyone was making noise at this point, 'nooooooo' and such, and In the excitement silentknight/Jason did gut run over immediately after bunsojr/Frank stopped and put the car in reverse. I think he was caught by the door as he was stepping out. It was all a bit sad and hilarious at the same time.

I feel for Batok and HDragon, but in all honesty standing in the middle of one of the rural roads, with bushes on either side, running up hill, is not the most spectacular idea. On top of being tabbed out. Granted our driver was also not completely attentive.

I can promise you what happened was not intentional in anyway on bunsojr's/Frank's part. Frank gave Batok and HDragon burials with his shovel. We quartered and skinned silentknight/Jason as we stated it was in his will as the way he wanted to go.

Afterwards, Spencer, Frank/bunsojr, and myself made it to the coast. We got out the car to investigate another stopped Olga. Spencer keeled over soon after... couldn't get a voice response, and he typed out /halp, then died. Frank and I have no idea why he died. It was not an F11 suicide. No one shot or hit him and this was probably at least 5 minutes after the accident. But he seemed to be aware of something being wrong with the /halp (I recall it being misspelled -- see logs).  Don't recall if it was him or someone else claiming he was infected by a "Jason the murder / hockey mask guy" (not our Jason in the car) back at the camp up North.

the-road.PNG

And to be explicit, all are allies:

Driver: bunsojr "Frank"

Front passenger-side: silentknight "Jason"

Back: me / metzger "Oleksiy" & "Spencer (I forget which sides of the car we were on, but I think I was driver-side)

Posted (edited)

I was moving though clear as day in the video man, I didn't hear the car until it was to late but I personally was not alt tabbed you can legit see me moving around the entire time, I only stop  at the end of the video, I wasn't mad about what I lost since I gave everything that my camp needed to continue our group goals to a friend, I was a little ticked that I felt we got ran over on a wide open road, in my personal opinion it is hard for me to believe you didn't know we was people, why didn't you try and talk to a staff member or get ahold of anyone? I know for a fact the would be my first move 

Edited by Batok

I think if you review your own video you can see that you stopped moving at 16 seconds and became pancaked at 22-23 seconds.

I concur with everything Meztger said. The road along the Pushtoshka cemetery is long and straight. So I felt it the best opportunity to check a map and see whether I need to take a left or a right at the next junction. No doubt, if you're driving these vehicles, you can barely hear any talk over the microphone. When my buddies started yelling at me, I ignored it at first and then finally stopped to actually listen to what they were saying...too late...I just ran over some dudes standing in the middle of the road. And yes, the most comical part of this entire ordeal - I stopped, shifted into reverse, SilentKnight gets out of the car right before I start reversing the car and he gets run over by the door. So three pancakes all around. Who's got the maple syrup?!?!!

I like how you are trying to make it seem like it was my fault I died, when in fact I was not afk I did stop at 16 seconds in the video, lol I wasn't afk though my dude I heard something and looked down the road, when I alt looked behind me I saw the car and it was to late, ya dragon should have chose a better spot to be alt tabbed but at the same time if you see two figures in the road maybe slow down a little... since the game is bugged and cars are really hard to hear sometimes, imagine if our group was on you guys would have gotten shot up and then it would have ended up in a problem, all because the guy driving is alt tabbed and not paying attention to the road.

but I do want this dropped I feel like you guys didn't mean to do it

@HDragon, do you share you ally's wish to close this report or would you rather have this report come to its natural conclusion?

I wanna give these new members to the community a chance and I don't want their first fuck up to get them. Please close the report.