Server time: 2019-04-19, 15:25
Peril

Theo's Sketchbook

Theo's love for tagging and graffiti led to a side-hobby of art and sketchwork.  It was cleaner, done within the comfort of his own home, and most importantly, didn't run the risk of getting him arrested.  Upon his family's move to Chernarus, he picked up the practice of keeping a sketchbook, a practice that stuck with him even through the end of the world.  Theo dusted off an old spiral sketchbook from a desk in an abandoned high school and, with a graphite pencil, began dusting off his old skills.

1972464279_NoahHopesPlace.jpg.379fcdb5b019bd993e18a65879423182.jpg

Your char is like my char but a boy, and also not a sketched out weirdo who runs from anything loud and large... Okay, maybe your char isn't like my char after all.

Nice sketch page though, make more! MORE! I DEMAND MORE!

It'll build character.  Everyone has to do it.  He wasn't alive anymore.

All things people keep telling him.  But still, Theo killed a man today.  His first one.  Even if it was an infected, he still saw that man living and breathing not an hour prior.  He helped him into camp to get treated.  But he died.  And Theo put him down. @Jackfish

1816153291_FinleyFletcher.jpg.873b3621f776ea164335d71be796f5bc.jpg

Noah and Hope came back later that day.  Theo was exhausted from saving Charlie and trying to help Hunter maintain some bit of order, but somebody had to do it.  He doesn't know why they keep disappearing, but he hopes it stops soon.  Regardless, he still holds them in a high regard. @Mademoiselle

457775645_DrHopePisces.jpg.1764d1ca07810e0066bfc5f8b2208d65.jpg

Amazing 🙂 

Holy shit you have this thread! Damn man, that's some nice ass pics. I may or may not need to RP asking you for a drawn picture of Hope ICly for Noah to hold onto. 

It's a big world out there.  Way bigger than Homestead, or Black Lake, or Camp Hope.  Theo forgot about that.  Time away will do that to you.

461948179_MiningFacility.jpg.a810bc0f8ea20788e1367dd79e107c85.jpg