Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 04:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Peril

Teddy's Sketchbook

Posted (edited)

Theo's love for tagging and graffiti led to a side-hobby of art and sketchwork.  It was cleaner, done within the comfort of his own home, and most importantly, didn't run the risk of getting him arrested.  Upon his family's move to Chernarus, he picked up the practice of keeping a sketchbook, a practice that stuck with him even through the end of the world.  Theo dusted off an old spiral sketchbook from a desk in an abandoned high school and, with a graphite pencil, began dusting off his old skills.

1972464279_NoahHopesPlace.jpg.379fcdb5b019bd993e18a65879423182.jpg

Edited by Peril

Your char is like my char but a boy, and also not a sketched out weirdo who runs from anything loud and large... Okay, maybe your char isn't like my char after all.

Nice sketch page though, make more! MORE! I DEMAND MORE!

It'll build character.  Everyone has to do it.  He wasn't alive anymore.

All things people keep telling him.  But still, Theo killed a man today.  His first one.  Even if it was an infected, he still saw that man living and breathing not an hour prior.  He helped him into camp to get treated.  But he died.  And Theo put him down. @Jackfish

1816153291_FinleyFletcher.jpg.873b3621f776ea164335d71be796f5bc.jpg

Noah and Hope came back later that day.  Theo was exhausted from saving Charlie and trying to help Hunter maintain some bit of order, but somebody had to do it.  He doesn't know why they keep disappearing, but he hopes it stops soon.  Regardless, he still holds them in a high regard. @Mademoiselle

457775645_DrHopePisces.jpg.1764d1ca07810e0066bfc5f8b2208d65.jpg

Amazing 🙂 

Holy shit you have this thread! Damn man, that's some nice ass pics. I may or may not need to RP asking you for a drawn picture of Hope ICly for Noah to hold onto. 

It's a big world out there.  Way bigger than Homestead, or Black Lake, or Camp Hope.  Theo forgot about that.  Time away will do that to you.

461948179_MiningFacility.jpg.a810bc0f8ea20788e1367dd79e107c85.jpg

Camp Hope is gone, but Teddy isn't.  Won't be.  Can't be.  Clancy, Markus, and Kaine are counting on him now.  Things change fast, but that's just the luck of the draw.

Cow.png.6427edbfc7dddc4550cd6099fd143c36.png

And when that luck runs dry, it's not about the cards you draw, it's about how you play the hand. @Luke

703409712_52Tower.jpg.f7d756671a62f6dbc405197eabcb12c4.jpg

Igor want his sketch made.

Jokes aside, loved seeing these last night and had to drop a comment this morning reminding you these are awesome mate 🙂

Posted (edited)

They've worked hard.  It's paying off, and Teddy finally has a place to call home.  Hopefully for real this time.

Camp_52_-_Home.png.ac341eba5a330c2b4957d9aa757394e3.png

Edited by Peril

Friendly faces are hard to come by nowadays, much less old ones.  Teddy found both today.  Sauce is alive and one more person ticked off his "to find" list.SauceWarehouse.png.631a374cd1ff65d070151786707ea26a.png

Posted (edited)

*GASP* I MADE IT IN THE SKETCHBOOK. Take ALL of my BeanZ sir

Edited by duxpredator

The Fifty Two can't go this world alone.  Not with people like the Order around.  Mac Tíre seemed like a good lead, but they seem to distrust Teddy.  But they have Sauce, and Teddy would trust him with his life.

Lighthouse.jpg.fa097a61262270d208d84c53df24e631.jpg

Teddy almost talked the boys into posting up in Chernogorsk, but the spot he mad in mind was taken.  That city is his favorite.

Moon.png.968609c84819aad50d181dede36db76d.png

Sauce might actually be able to visit now...He ran into hell the past couple times he tried!

10 minutes ago, duxpredator said:

Sauce might actually be able to visit now...He ran into hell the past couple times he tried!

Looking forward to it man 🙂

oh wow.. i'm blown away by your talent. so unique and incredible man! props to you because this is absolutely breathtaking work 

1 hour ago, Saunders said:

oh wow.. i'm blown away by your talent. so unique and incredible man! props to you because this is absolutely breathtaking work 

Thanks for the kind words, though I think the process is a little less complicated than you think it is.  Now I have to get you those nails in-character, haha.

1 hour ago, FireDude said:

Yo!? Whats the process man? Give us your secrets!!

Something about magicians and secrets, right?

Teddy knows what he wants, but is unsure of how to get there.  Hopefully Fifty Two and all his past allies will help guide him there, because he can't guide all these other people looking towards him if he himself is lost.

City_Hall.png.193ce437cc19408dc46dda6c88ecd560.png

Teddy keeps calling places Home and then having them ripped from under him.  Yet, he still keeps going back to places like that.  Maybe it's the optimist in him, the part that hopes for the eventual return of a better world or old world society.  Maybe he's just naive.  But now he has hope, and that's a very dangerous, scary thing.  Until it pays off.

Ryker-Stan_Home.png.f8f6f63180a2d0281ebee8640c17c715.png

These are pretty nice

Finally Updated this. 

Teddy has been so busy worrying about himself and his friends that he forgot to sit down and take a break every now and again.  That's how his sketchbook ended up stuffed to the bottom of his bag, buried under loose ammo, duct tape, a gun...  It wasn't until Daniel and Teddy reached a mountainside cabin that he truly had a chance to reflect for the first time in a long time.

HomesteadHeli.jpg.7e73c9e8426f531d2a9da1f0a226a4b0.jpg