Server time: 2019-04-26, 16:48
Sign in to follow this  
Jared

Jared's Amnesty Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png.a65c8ee0ba1b2f66d48da60b823c36cb.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was completely fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Since my return in early January I've tried to be as active as possible on the forums and in game despite my strict schedule with school and sports. Over the past 3 months I've striven to be better than what I once was, during these 3 months I believe that I have contributed to the community in a positive way on the server and on the forums. Also since my return I have not broken any rules or been cautioned for anything that I'm aware of. For the past 3 or so weeks I've been very busy with spring football which has not allowed me to be as active in game as I was when I first returned but I've kept up checking the forums. Overall when I was banned for the OOC drama that was going on back in 2016 I look back on it and see how petty it was and I regret the route I took.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning removed.

What could you have done better?: Not been immature about the situation that was going on and just decided to leave the situation and not added to it in the way I did.

Hello! 

After reviewing your appeal with the team we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. Since being back in our community you have been very active on the forums and in game too which is good to see. You have not used your caution since being back as well, which is also very good to see. Your attitude since being back has overall changed so please, keep this up. Same as your activity on the forums and in game, keep that up too. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal accepted | Final removed.

Signed by myself with notes