S1 / Novaya Petrovka / Invalid Kill / 01:00

Server and location S1 - Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4/10/2019 - 1:00

Your in game name: Kennedy Anderson

Name of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect(s): I didn't catch it

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence?: N/A
Detailed description of the events: Me and my Friend @Bevis were held up the other day by this guy. The next day, I find him and we start walking to where we think Tisy Military is, but end up in Novaya Petrovka where he wants to question these two folks we came across. This whole time I'm planning on robbing him for what happened yesterday. I hold my gun up to his head behind him and tell him to drop the gun or I'll pop him. The two men infront of us; I planned on letting them know the situation, but before I could, the suspect looks back at me, moves to the left a little before I can react, and shoots me to death. The two men then fire at him before my screen goes black.

Name in Game: Sean McCallahan

My POV of Incident:
Approximately two (2) days ago, myself and @FknSnow (Kennedy Anderson) were on the way to the Northern Airfield and stopped at an intersection just South of the airfield. We then decided to move to a military base down stream to loot for gear or other items. As we were on the way, Kennedy Anderson (FknSnow) crashed and I kept walking. I came across a man wearing patrol jacket, patrol pants, jason mask, and other items. He asked me to follow him so I called Anderson over the radio (Anderson had since loaded back in game) and alerted him of the situation. After learning that I had radioed for assistance, the man I came across (whom we promptly named "freakazoid") aimed his M4 at me and ordered me to stand still. Kennedy came running to assist but was also held at gunpoint. Kennedy then was forced to tie me up and walk away while I walked with "freakazoid" towards the woods. While walking to the woods, he stopped me and cut me loose after taking my radio, canteen and a couple of other items.

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  S1 Novaya Petrovka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 2019-04-11, 01:10

Your in game name: Trent Jaegar

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: I don't know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): (Video/Audio evidence, click Spoiler.)

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events: I needed some tools and more sharpening stones, since I had chopped a lot of wood today, and planned to chop more later, so I decided to leave Stary Yar, and head south towards Novaya Petrovka. Takes me about 5-10 minutes to jog down there. I get about 1-2km or so outside town, I hear shots to my left (southeast), some automatic fire, but mostly single-fire shots, I figured it had to be in the direction of the church where the road from Tisy leads into the city. At the time, I didn't really think much of it, (as Novaya tends to have a large quantiy of infected), but chose to get off the road, and go more-so west from my current heading. As I get closer to town, it grew more quiet, no shots for 3-4 minutes. I stopped at a house, then west to a barn, and then south from there to the neighborhood north of the main city, nearby the school. I check a couple houses, walk south a bit more, an infected AI spots me, so I scrambled to pull my rifle out and shoot it, then I shoot two more. Immediately after I finished shooting, as I hop over a fence, I am suddenly being shot at by someone with some sort of assault rifle. I get hit by a bullet, and began bleeding. I then ran into the nearest house for cover and patched up. I laid there for about 20-30 minutes trying to get ahold of an admin, and then decided to log out.

Other notes:

I have a  full 2-hr recording from my roleplay interactions of Stary Yar, to my trip to Novaya Petrovka, but I figured the 5-minute InstaReplay from Shadowplay was good enough, considering it shows me hearing shots and walking into Novaya Petrovka for the last 1-2km before the encounter.

Chat logs will show that I attempted to communicate with the player in OOC, for why they were shooting me, but I believed they were to far to see it.

Edited by CamoRP

Hit Logs:

01:11:12 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" [HP: 66] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(14) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.46394 meters 
01:11:12 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" [HP: 32] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(16) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.48368 meters 
01:11:12 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(15) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.48057 meters 
01:11:13 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(16) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.41596 meters 
01:11:13 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into LeftArm(22) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.32499 meters
01:11:13 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.32499 meters 
01:11:13 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 2.33184 meters
01:11:14 | Player "Maksim Petrov" [HP: 88.78] hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" into RightLeg(5) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 24.5283 meters 
01:11:15 | Player "Maksim Petrov" [HP: 77.56] hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" into LeftLeg(11) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 24.8238 meters 
01:11:15 | Player "Maksim Petrov" [HP: 66.34] hit by Player "Brandon Munoz" into LeftLeg(11) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 24.8238 meters 
01:11:15 | Player "Brandon Munoz" [HP: 88.78] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into RightLeg(5) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 25.0772 meters 
01:11:16 | Player "Brandon Munoz" [HP: 71.78] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(24) for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 26.5073 meters 
01:11:17 | Player "Brandon Munoz" [HP: 54.78] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(24) for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 27.2353 meters 
01:11:17 | Player "Brandon Munoz" [HP: 43.56] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into LeftLeg(11) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 27.2127 meters 
01:11:25 | Player "Steve Jones" [HP: 88.78] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into RightLeg(5) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 49.2632 meters
01:16:58 | Player "Trent Jaegar" [HP: 66] hit by Player "Maksim Petrov" into Torso(15) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 67.9071 meters 

Kill Logs:

01:11:12 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Maksim Petrov" with M4-A1 from 2.48057 meters 

Chat Logs:

01:18:49 | Chat("Trent Jaegar"): //Why the hell am I getting KOS-ed?

Connection logs:

00:37:54 | Player "Kennedy Anderson" is connected
-Dead-

00:36:42 | Player "Maksim Petrov" is connected
01:40:44 | Player "Maksim Petrov" is connected
01:56:58 | Player "Maksim Petrov" has been disconnected

00:38:41 | Player "Brandon Munoz" is connected
01:26:06 | Player "Brandon Munoz" has been disconnected
01:45:33 | Player "Brandon Munoz" is connected
02:24:30 | Player "Brandon Munoz" is connected
03:05:10 | Player "Brandon Munoz" has been disconnected

00:38:00 | Player "Steve Jones" is connected
01:42:53 | Player "Steve Jones" is connected
02:22:10 | Player "Steve Jones" is connected
04:35:50 | Player "Steve Jones" has been disconnected

00:32:38 | Player "Trent Jaegar" is connected
01:35:43 | Player "Trent Jaegar" has been disconnected

00:52:55 | Player "Sean McCallahan" is connected
01:37:40 | Player "Sean McCallahan" has been disconnected
01:46:17 | Player "Sean McCallahan" is connected
02:03:07 | Player "Sean McCallahan" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@FknSnow - Kennedy Anderson | POSTED

@Bevis - Sean McCallahan | POSTED

@lukek25 - Maksim Petrov | POSTED

@BOB ROSS 1000 - Brandon Munoz | POSTED

@SteveJones - Steve Jones | POSTED

@CamoRP - Trent Jaegar | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any additional evidence that they may have of the situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

My POV is written on another report. If there's anything else you think I could provide, let me know

Spoiler

Edited by CamoRP

Mate I am so sorry for this. you had the exact rifle, vest, and hat that a man from the group that tried to stick me up. They were also wearing all black like you. 

I am confused? how is this an invalid kill ? you threatened my life and I fought back. I didn't even shoot at the other men until they shot me, at that point I shot them too. I am in the wrong for shooting CamoRP I will admit that.  

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, lukek25 said:

Mate I am so sorry for this. you had the exact rifle, vest, and hat that a man from the group that tried to stick me up. They were also wearing all black like you. 

Do you have any evidence for those claims? I don't like to take people's word for it, whether they apologize or not. No real harm came to me, but I am upset about the mis-ID that lead me to be wounded, and caused me to lose 30 minutes of my time due to hiding from you, when I could of been roleplaying instead.

Given that you are a new player, as I like to see new players thrive in this community, I may be willing to drop the report if you can contact the individuals you encountered, to testify what they were wearing, and/or provide a screen-shot/video of the encounter with them.

I am aware, mis-IDs do occur now and then, however, it still was unacceptable, as you should always identify your targets. 

Edited by CamoRP

My POV I was walking with Fkn snow or Kennedy as he decided to tag along with me too Tisy. He explained that he doesnt hate me for holding him and his friend up as I let him go and was only teaching him a lesson, that even your friends will sell you out and leave you for dead. we are cutting through a field to make the journey faster and I see someone in Nova. I told him we should see who it is and went down to look for them. After talking for a little I tell them we are heading to Tisy kennedy and I and that they should go the other direction because its our area to search. a little after saying that Kennedy puts a gun to me and threatens to kill me. I already have my M4 out, so i back step put my gun to his body and blasted him. I turn to the other men because I suspect they could be with kennedy and I am instantly shot by an sks. I return fire on guy with sks and take cover. as i do this the third man takes cover behind a tree, pulls his rifle and takes aim. I fire at him with the remainder of my magazine and flee through some houses. I pack my 60 round back up, bandage and when i step out i see another man that looked extremely similar to the third man i mentioned so i fired 3 times at him then cut and ran. 

Yea I tried to hit my instant replay after fact but I was holding shift while I did and it turned it off. The invalid kill report really doesn't make sense to me unless I am missing something, I explained my POV, hopefully they do have some type of footage to make the situation more clear  

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, lukek25 said:

Yea I tried to hit my instant replay after fact but I was holding shift while I did and it turned it off. The invalid kill report really doesn't make sense to me unless I am missing something, I explained my POV, hopefully they do have some type of footage to make the situation more clear  

Yeah, I have done that before, it sucks. I actually do both now; record full videos, and use InstantReplay for notable encounters.

Anyways, I don't have anything else to say regarding this report. You acknowledge it was a mistake and claim to be guilty of the mis-ID that lead to me being wounded. The report stands. If I were you, I would accept the verdict and learn from your mistakes.

However, again, if you can provide evidence that can help me comprehend the comparison of your target and myself, before the GameMasters reach a verdict, I will consider dropping the report.

Edited by CamoRP

Understandable again sorry for that I feel stupid you have a good night.

@BOB ROSS 1000 & @SteveJones

Will be Temp Banned until they provide their full detailed POV. Along with provide any video evidence that they may have of this situation.

@lukek25

You still need to provide your full detailed POV of the situation.

Hello, I did not notice this post until now when i got temporarily banned.

I was walking with "BOB ROSS 1000 - Brandon Munoz" in Novaya Petrovka. We were talking together and exchaching gear when suddenly some guy wearing an jason hockey mask was standing behind me across the road holding his gun in his hands but not aiming. There was some other man standing next to him too. The man wearing the jason hockey mask started to talk to us and was telling us to leave that place and and creeping us out a bit. Then all of sudden when i was talking back to that guy who was wearing that jason hockey mask the guy next to him pulled his gun on this masked guy and told him to drop the gun. Then that Jason hockey masked guy turned around and shot that other man. Then first "BOB ROSS 1000 - Brandon Munoz" started firing at that masked guy and the masked guy was shooting back at "BOB ROSS 1000 - Brandon Munoz", Then i assisted my friend and tried to shoot at that masked guy. I missed my shot then the masked guy started shooting at me. Then i ran away to bandage my self and to find my friend  "BOB ROSS 1000 - Brandon Munoz". After that we didnt see that hockey masked guy anymore, but we heard a lot of gun shots on other side of city so we bailed out of the city. 

Did i do something wrong when i started to shoot at that masked guy when my friend engaged him in combat? 

@SteveJones Thank you for providing your POV. Your Temp Ban has been lifted please keep an eye on the report in case we require anymore information. 

Thanks

Me and my friend ran into two guys coming out by a hospital we had seen one of the guys before he was really creepy making a deep voice. We didnt want trouble so we explained why we wanted to just pass on through and travel past each other which then the other two guys we were talking to backstabbed each other and one of the guys died and got gunned down with a full auto weapon which then we felt and seen that we were the next targets and i opened fire on the guy with the automatic rifle and shot him enough times to be able to kill him but he did not die and kept shooting rounds at my friend which  we after tried to warn others near by coming to the shots to run away trying to help them. i never seen the guy with the rifle again and he must have ran me and my friend met up after and kept traveling until we found a car near by put a few parts into it and then glitched into a curb and got sent flying when we both died. i was not aware of my ban until the time of this Reply. 

@BOB ROSS 1000 Thank you for providing your POV. Your Temp Ban has been lifted please keep an eye on the report in case we require anymore information. 

Thanks

My POV for the report is on another post, invalid kill or so. Sorry for the confusion

Verdict:

@lukek25 - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Not Guilty

@lukek25 - Attempted Invalid Kill | Guilty

Explanation:

To shortly summarize the situation. @FknSnow and @Bevis run into @lukek25 and a few others. They are all chatting when @FknSnow decides to initiate on @lukek25 for being held up by him the other day. @lukek25 reacts to the initiation and kills @FknSnow. That is when @BOB ROSS 1000 starts to shoot in fear for his friends and his life. Then @lukek25 hits @BOB ROSS 1000 and @SteveJones. A few minutes later is when @lukek25 sees @CamoRP and starts to shoot at him, Mis-IDing him.

Moving onto the Rulebreaks that are in question. The first one being Invalid Kill (Roleplayed). The kill on @FknSnow was valid because to initiated on him by telling him to drop his gun with yours raised. He was able to react and kill you. Next we will look at the Attempted Invalid Kill on @CamoRP. @lukek25 admits that he Mis-ID @CamoRP and shot at him. Since @lukek25 had no rights on @CamoRP he will be found guilty of Attempted Invalid Kill.

The rules that support this verdict:

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
  • 4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.
    • If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
    • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Before I close out I would like to make a few suggestions. When it comes to initiating on someone they will gain Defender Rights on the person who is initiating. So keep that information in mind when you go to initiate on someone. Next, when you have Defense or Attacker Rights you need to make sure that you have rights on the person you are about to shoot at. You also need to make sure that it makes RP sense to kill them. If you are not 100% sure that you have rights it is always best to reinitiate on the person.

Outcome:

@lukek25 - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Not Guilty - No Action Taken

@lukek25 - Attempted Invalid Kill | Guilty - 2 Day Ban & 5 Warning Points

Signed by: @BrianM, @Pontiff, & @RandyRP w/ Notes.