Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 01:30
Sign in to follow this  
Link4

Blacklist appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I don't believe it was unfair, more that it was unjustified and never approached until I requested the appeal above. I recently started playing Dayz again and truly do enjoy the community/survival side of the game, rather than the KOS the game has evolved into.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I made a mistake in CS:GO and was convicted, not only do I have the backlash of the VAC ban on my account and losing many of my friends in CS, I cannot play on my favorite Dayz server that, at the time, I was just beginning to find new people as the server was much lower population than it is today. I just think a 365 days of not being able to play on DayzRP because of a ban coming from a cheat engine that Dayz doesn't use is quite excessive. Lastly, I remade my appeal hoping to rejoin the community sooner as I reread the rules and nothing states that the DayzRP servers consider VAC bans a Battleye Global ban. I'm Still not banned in Dayz, have repurchased CS:GO on another account, without any more bad implications anywhere on either of my accounts.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To be reinstated in the world of Chernarus! Mostly this appeal will either reiterate the rules of DayzRP, and hopefully updated on the rules page or begin a conversation within moderators/administrators as to if they should follow suit with VAC's bans. Thanks.

What could you have done better?: Grew up faster? I was immature and learned from my mistakes. This mistake will also stay with me for the rest of my gaming career as VAC bans are not removed.

Greetings, 

Just like last time, your VAC ban is nowhere near the time limit. We honour all VAC bans meaning that you will only have a chance of appealing when the time limit is up. You must wait until your ban has past the 365 day mark then you can try to appeal it again, as stated in your last appeal. Please do not try to appeal your ban again before the 365 day mark as it will just be denied again. 

Appeal denied  | Blacklist remains

Signed by myself