Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 21:33
Sign in to follow this  
Lyca

BadRP / Berezino / S1 / 23:00 - 23:20

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 / Berezino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 9.4.2018 / 23:00 - 23:20

Your in game name: Khandra Myska

Names of allies involved: @Oisin - Sylvie Kasik, @GreenySmiley - Penny Ashlin, @DrMax - Dylan River, @RogueSolace Dr. Elizabeth Smith, @Ouromov - Milan Straka

Name of suspect/s: @DaRsnn & Allies

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

We were getting medical help for the old man ( @Isaiah Cortez ) in the hospital of Berezino. After maybe like 10-15 minutes we get surprised by a few chernarussians and a guy with a creepy voice  in a gasmask. Which is all fine and dandy at that point, since I don't mind hostile RP at all. 

We get all moved into the hospital, where I try to RP with my hostage taker but I instantly get shot down with "You open your mouth again and I will shoot you." At that point I was thinking okay... I let them frisk me so they are more comfortable with the situation. After frisking us for radios etc we get without any talks moved outside again in a conga line without any rp a little bit up the road. And we get frisked for weapons and so on and basically get robbed for them. Which is also fine. 

Now I try to RP with them again and ask some questions cause nobody was talking to us at all. And I get again shut down with "You ask any more questions and I will fucking shoot you." At that point I am thinking, okay... they don't wanna RP with me, they just want me to not be at the hospital. It took way to long for moving us and there was no RP while doing so.

We get moved to the apple trees near the hospital and we try to get RP going with Beths little panic attack because she is pregnant. But again... no RP comes out of it. Then we sit in a circle doing nothing for a while. After a little bit @GreenySmiley asks 3-4 questions but that's about it. One guy then said, that he plans a game for us to play... but the other guy comes back with "business is done" and they can't be bothered to do anything more than that. One guy turns around, gives us a warning and shoots @DrMax for no reason into the foot and they leave, even though they didn't even talk once to the doctor. Which seemed totally random. 

All in all I was very disappointed with how things went and that there was not much effort to RP with us at all. That should not be standard and it just seemed that there was no plan of what to do with the hostages. There could have been so much more RP I feel. Why not trying to convince us from your points? Why not talk to your fellow chernarussian? I dont know... something.

Important Timestamps:

5:13 "Keep your fucking mouth shut or I will kill you."
6:23 "We for a nice conga line and start walking" - Which we basically did but with no RP occurring whatsoever.
11:28 "Another conga line with basically no RP"
11:50 "I am asking again something to keep at least some RP up but I get instantly shot down again with "When you ask more questions I will cut off you tongue.
12:04 "Beth RP's out her panic attack because she pregnant for 7 months already but even with that there is not much RP going on and is just met with "....she has to hurry up." and is again met with more silence.
13:40 "Basically just threatens us that we all get killed when one of us runs or pulls out a weapon. Which is waste of breath since we all got frisked for weapons and then we just awkwardly stand and sit there doing nothing.
14:03 I am trying for the third time to get some rp going and try to talk to the hostage taker but I get shut down again and get told to be quiet???? At that point I was done to be honest.
14:04 "We just dont want anyone to get hurt." But in the end proceeds to shoot the doctor for no reason after not even talking to him once? Makes sense I guess? And continue with silence again.
A few minutes passed, @GreenySmiley ask some questions and that brings really the only RP in the entire situation. 
21:00 Threaten us again, this time, to not talk about what happened here and then proceeds to shoot Dr.Max into the foot without talking to him once in the entire situation. Totally randomly?

Edited by Lyca

Posted (edited)

My POV:   My character was hidden inside the hospital behind the stairs, keeping radio communication going from his point of view. I only heard things like this IC:  "Fucking move"    "Let's move out of here and form a nice congaline"   And what I assume to be the creepy gas mask man threatening the people in front of the hospital. 

I can't really comment on what went on when they were already far away from the hospital.

Edited by Ouromov

Sylvie Kasik POV: 

So we were hanging outside the hospital in Berezino waiting for the old man to get patched up. We'd been sat around the front talking when some lad in a gasmask rolls up and starts asking about where the old man was, having no idea who the sketchy cunt was my character lied and said polana factory. About thirty seconds later some Chernarussians (I think) initiate on us which is all fine and dandy and we are moved into the hospital. From here it was your usual shut up, hands up, frisk you down shit which is fine most situations start off like that.

Shortly afterwards the creepy cunt and the chernarussians talk about their business deal and we are marched off down the street, again with little conversation or explanation. And we are searched again, this time for weapons. Apart from us asking can we keep knives and stuff like that again there was little conversation. We are then told to run to the apple orchard, whilst running @RogueSolace (who is pregnant IG) starts breathing heavily so @DrMax asks if we can slow down to which we are met, unsurprisingly, with if we slow down there are going to be more problems than a dead baby or something along those lines. 

So, we make it to the apple orchard and are told to stand in a circle, to which we do, then the server crashed. We wait for it to come back up and join back in. I ask if we are allowed to sit down and we are. After sitting there for a short while, and @GreenySmiley asking afew questions it was rather silent and forced conversation as we tried to get anything going. @DrMax asked if he can look at @RogueSolace who was emoting not looking well due to the running and he gets permission. After another short while a guy in the ghillie suit runs up and gives a monologue of how we arent going to tell anyone etc etc then shoots Max for no reason, not asking if he could or anything. 

During the entire situation the Chernarussians didnt seem interested in Rping at all. Rather guarding us, which isnt a bad thing, but there was little interaction and whatever bits we got out were rather forced and awkward. Apart from answering our questions, they didnt react much to what rp was going on, such as @RogueSolace's emotes, nor when we asked who they were, why they were taking us etc etc. 

Greetings, 

So myself and Elizabeth Smith were doing some surgery on an old man called Pasi. While we were finishing up some people shout from outside for us to put our hands up. We all comply and then they tell us to drop our weapons and guns. Straight after they group us up in the hospital lobby where they search us for radios. Khandra tries to ask them what's going on but is completely ignored and then told to "Shush". They later tell us that if we talk we would die so we all stood quiet. 

They later moved us away from the hospital to a wall a few houses away where they check us for weapons. We all respond to their '//do I find any' emotes and they again move us on. We are then taken to the apple orchard where Elizabeth is having trouble breathing due to her pregnancy but they wouldn't let us stop and just threatened to kill the baby. Once we arrive in the apple orchard they sit us in a circle and we just sit their quietly. Since we are asked to not speak we just sit there confused on what to do as we do not wish to die. 

Due to Elizabeth running while heavily pregnant, she had a low blood pressure so I ask and am granted permissions to treat her. As soon as I finish up, the man who wears a bush comes back over and tells us very briefly not to tell anyone about what happened there and then out of the blue just shoots me in the leg. You can hear how confused and unexpected it was from my reaction. As soon as they shoot me, they just walk away and head off into the sunset. 

Posted (edited)

Radomir Vlasta POV: I came back from a nice little trip with my friend, was asked to come along with @OxeN @Zman44 @SquidProQuo in order to complete a contract from @isaac lineheart , the mission was to secure @Isaiah Cortez in payment for nails. We run from Severograd to Berezino Summer Camp as @isaac lineheart has given us information that Isaiah and his friends were in the area, we search the summer camp, nothing, so then we move into Berezino, where we check the clinic, nothing again. Me and @isaac lineheart move off from the other boys, as they check the hospital near the crane, @OxeN radios in and tells me he found them, so we run up, I send in @isaac lineheart first to confirm that Isaiah is there, we see 4 people waiting outside and hear voices from inside so we initiate on those outside and some of us run in to initiate on those inside. We move those outside inside, strip radios etc. then move everyone except @Isaiah Cortez outside and away from the hospital and leave @isaac lineheart and @Isaiah Cortez to have their RP. We move the other hostages up the road, proceed to strip them of their weapons, and move them further into the apple field where we keep them until confirmation is given that the contract has been complete. During this time I myself RP'd with the hostages, despite running back and forth between the hospital and apple fields, in order to make sure that @isaac lineheart was ok, @Isaiah Cortez was roleplaying a character that couldn't move, so we had to allow isaac to wrap it up quickly before we vacated the scene. @OxeN then shoots @DrMax in order to make his words sink in, being surrounded by medical people this seemed like a fair enough warning that would be able to be treated by the other doctors, thus creating more medical RP for their group. I would like to point out that it was mainly @GreenySmiley who provided any RP from their end of the situation, the majority of the RP consisted of * (text) * phrases that were tended to by @DrMax . This situation was a contract that consisted of @isaac lineheart securing @Isaiah Cortez and doing with him as he pleased. We were essentially meat shields for if things went south and if there were a vast quantity of others which there were. I believe that we gave a sufficient amount of RP based on this circumstance, we were meant to be roleplaying as Russians in secret, but I'm a bit slow and forgot this immediately and mentioned I was Chernarussian, to which two people responded to and we had some conversation around that. I would be more than happy to talk this out over discord if you would like.

This RP session was more about inspiring situational RP instead of encounter RP, you were supposed to question who/why/what/when/where/how this all happened and I believe that, yes while some of our RP may have been slightly stale, it was not on the brink of BadRP. Let's have a look at what we created from this situation:

Positive Impacts of this RP scenario:

+ Internal RP arising from the confusion of what just happened, why the old man, and who the captors were

+ Medical RP created from DrMax being shot

+ RP arising from the death of Pasi upon the return of the 5 hostages

+ The possibility for an IC funeral for Pasi

+ RP arising from the capture of isaac linehart at Camp Hope

+ A very tense execution scenario involving Mademoiselle and isaac linehart

And what did we trade for this:

- Purposefully minimal detail in our RP in order to keep up a masked identity.

We need not tell you why or what or who because after the short 20 mins we held you for, upon release all would be revealed when you returned to the hospital to greet Dr James Cole, who I think witnessed the entire thing. 

To me this is ProgressiveRP, not BadRP. Situational over dispositional.

Edited by DaRsnn
Added info

POV

i got contacted by @isaac lineheart about a contract he had in mind. Me and my fellow mercs decided to take him up on the offer so we left for berezino while being informed by an inside man on the location of the target. We traced them to the hospital in berezino afterwards we initiated and they complied. We started proccessing the hostages as seen in the video. unfortunately my internet died out when i was in the hospital but connected as soon as it went back up to continue the roleplay. 

As we were there for one man and not all of the civilians so we let them go after waiting for @isaac lineheart to finish up his interaction with the target. We left shortly after i shot @DrMax in the leg.

END OF POV

i must say i'm pretty confused at this report, what exactly was badrp? That you were not allowed to speak during a hostage situation? I'm not to sure but i'm willing to speak about this in discord as i'm pretty intrigued on what my comrades and myself could have done better to make your experience alot more enjoyable.

18 hours ago, DaRsnn said:

all would be revealed when you returned to the hospital to greet Dr James Cole, who I think witnessed the entire thing. 

If staff would like my full and detailed POV, I can provide. At work, so here is the the brief.

Short Verson: From my review of what I see above, I have no input on the RP that occurred outside of the hospital involving the others. I had been in surgery before Pasi arrived, and I was there at the moment Pasi arrived. Once I was 'moved' to a safe place in the corner so Pasi's injuries could be dealt with, I logged to get some food/supper/errands. I logged back in some time later to the middle of a hostage situation with only @isaac lineheart, Pasi and one/two individuals that came in and left during the encounter. I have zero personal complaints about how I was treated and the RP I was provided in the area I was in. I can't speak for what the others experienced as I was not present for the initiation, and I was not a witness to the events mentioned in the complaint. I have no video evidence, I didn't hit my capture button as I felt there was no rulebreaks to record in what I saw and experienced.

After they left and the others return I made a few emotes to explain the state Pasi's body was found in, and that the head was missing, and I filled in on what James managed to hear. (He is blind, so I did not relay any visual identifiers).

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, DaRsnn said:

Positive Impacts of this RP scenario:

+ Internal RP arising from the confusion of what just happened, why the old man, and who the captors were

+ Medical RP created from DrMax being shot

+ RP arising from the death of Pasi upon the return of the 5 hostages

+ The possibility for an IC funeral for Pasi

+ RP arising from the capture of isaac linehart at Camp Hope

+ A very tense execution scenario involving Mademoiselle and isaac linehart

And what did we trade for this:

- Purposefully minimal detail in our RP in order to keep up a masked identity.

We need not tell you why or what or who because after the short 20 mins we held you for, upon release all would be revealed when you returned to the hospital to greet Dr James Cole, who I think witnessed the entire thing. 

To me this is ProgressiveRP, not BadRP. Situational over dispositional.

Internal RP in our group and medical RP after you left has nothing to do with the RP we received from you guys. I had also nothing to do with the RP around Camp Hope or the execution.

In your positive points, is nothing said about the RP we received from you guys while you had us hostage. That is what it is about. I tried talking to you guys several times but instantly got told to be quiet or be shot several times. You even say yourself that it was minimal detail in your guys RP so you don't get recognized.

You basically telling me that the RP has to come from my fellow hostages and the RP has to come after you guys leave?

Edited by Lyca

1 minute ago, Lyca said:

In your positive points, is nothing said about the RP we received from you guys while you had us hostage. That is what it is about. I tried talking to you guys several times but instantly got told to be quiet or be shot several times. You even say yourself that it was minimal detail in your guys RP.

You basically telling me that the RP has to come from my fellow hostages and the RP has to come after you guys leave?

I personally did not tell anyone to be quiet, I had conversation with those who responded, and this was mainly @GreenySmiley , I'm not saying that RP has to come from others, I believe we gave sufficient RP, and our RP scenario inspired a vast quantity of other RP situations, from my end of things where was the BadRP?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DaRsnn said:

I personally did not tell anyone to be quiet, I had conversation with those who responded, and this was mainly @GreenySmiley , I'm not saying that RP has to come from others, I believe we gave sufficient RP, and our RP scenario inspired a vast quantity of other RP situations, from my end of things where was the BadRP?

I didn't say it was you, who told me to be quiet. It was someone else from your group.

Yes, that is basically what your positive points are about. You bring up positive things that are there as soon as you guys leave and RP scenarios I wasn't even there for like at Camp Hope.

But all those points have nothing to do with the RP we received from you guys while we were hostage. 

Edited by Lyca

Posted (edited)

Just because you might be disappointed with an RP situation, it does not make it a rulebreak.

Like I said previously I am more than happy to talk this out and not clutter the thread.

Edited by DaRsnn

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
20:38:10 | Player "Khandra Myska" is connected
00:44:46 | Player "Khandra Myska" has been disconnected

20:48:42 | Player "Sylvie Kasik" is connected
23:54:47 | Player "Sylvie Kasik" has been disconnected

21:40:58 | Player "Penny Ashlin" is connected
01:45:00 | Player "Penny Ashlin" has been disconnected

21:02:02 | Player "Dylan River" is connected
23:54:41 | Player "Dylan River" has been disconnected

20:10:53 | Player "Elizabeth Smith" is connected
00:50:23 | Player "Elizabeth Smith" has been disconnected

17:51:49 | Player "Milan Straka" is connected
03:34:04 | Player "Milan Straka" has been disconnected

19:20:03 | Player "Radomir Vlasta" is connected
23:58:04 | Player "Radomir Vlasta" has been disconnected

18:59:51 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" is connected
23:58:54 | Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" has been disconnected

21:02:11 | Player "Pasha Novak" is connected
00:18:13 | Player "Pasha Novak" has been disconnected

20:05:34 | Player "Doctor James Cole" is connected
01:24:41 | Player "Doctor James Cole" has been disconnected

18:43:57 | Player "Isaac Merko" is connected
00:56:15 | Player "Isaac Merko" has been disconnected

20:08:34 | Player "Vilem Cerny" is connected
23:53:16 | Player "Vilem Cerny" has been disconnected

20:08:36 | Player "Pasi Blomqvist" is connected
-Died-

Hit Logs:

23:19:04 | Player "Pasi Blomqvist" hit by Player "Isaac Merko" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 1.06673 meters 
23:23:36 | Player "Dylan River" hit by Player "Dimitri Konashenkov" into RightLeg(3) for 26 damage (Bullet_45ACP) with FX-45 from 1.84873 meters 

Kill Logs

23:19:04 | Player "Pasi Blomqvist" (DEAD) killed by Player "Isaac Merko" with SK 59/66 from 1.06673 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler
23:01:11 | Chat("Radomir Vlasta"()): *searches for radio* //If i find one I take it
23:01:21 | Chat("Penny Ashlin"()): //he has it
23:01:37 | Chat("Elizabeth Smith"()): //you take it
23:01:50 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): *His face is beaten to bloody pulp, right arm having a splint on the wrist*
23:02:01 | Chat("Elizabeth Smith"()): *the man is wrapped up, looks like hes been taken care of and is breathing*
23:02:05 | Chat("Khandra Myska"()): *She drops radio*
23:02:24 | Chat("Dylan River"()): *drops radio*
23:04:21 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): *Unconscious*
23:05:05 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): *There would be machine, keeping the sedative dripping into him*
23:05:06 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): //may i auto enjet you to wake you up for a little*
23:05:12 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): //yes
23:05:50 | Chat("Sylvie Kasik"()): *Speaks in Chernarussian* You want us to drop knives too?
23:06:01 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): *His eyes open slowly and the gaze wanders around the room, cloudy.*
23:06:37 | Chat("Elizabeth Smith"()): *has all guns removed already*
23:07:20 | Chat("Dylan River"()): *has no other gun*
23:07:44 | Chat("Doctor James Cole"()): *The man in blue paramedics clothing has a heavy white gauze bandage wrapped around his head, covering his eyes*
23:07:57 | Chat("Doctor James Cole"()): //was a patient
23:08:18 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): *kicks the man*
23:08:38 | Chat("Doctor James Cole"()): *The man in blue paramedics clothing has a heavy white gauze bandage wrapped around his head, covering his eyes*
23:09:21 | Chat("Elizabeth Smith"()): *collapses looking pale*
23:10:06 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): *He shakes his head*
23:10:23 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): // shakes as yes or no?
23:10:26 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): /no
23:15:57 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): *Slams a axe into the table*
23:16:14 | Chat("Elizabeth Smith"()): //river would note beth looks on edge of passing out
23:16:29 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): // He hasnt log in yet sorry
23:17:02 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): *the doctor looks at pasi for one last time before making a choice*
23:17:49 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): // allow to cut off the head of pasi?  if not any other things i may cut off
23:18:02 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): //yeah sure
23:18:35 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): *He set the axe on his bad and take a full swing at the head *
23:18:53 | Chat("Pasi Blomqvist"()): *Old man is dead*
23:19:02 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): // OKAY GOING TO KILL YOU WITH THE GUN LOVE YOU
23:19:17 | Chat("Isaac Merko"()): *takes the head of pasi
23:22:36 | Chat("Sylvie Kasik"()): Ano

Calling in: 

@Lyca - Khandra Myska | POSTED

@Oisin - Sylvie Kasik | POSTED

@GreenySmiley - Penny Ashlin | POSTED

@DrMax - Dylan River | POSTED

@RogueSolace - Elizabeth Smith | POSTED

@Ouromov - Milan Straka | POSTED

@DaRsnn - Radomir Vlasta | POSTED

@OxeN - Dimitri Konashenkov | POSTED

@Zman44 - Pasha Novak | POSTED

@SquidProQuo - Vilem Cerny | POSTED

@isaac lineheart - Isaac Merko | POSTED

@Isaiah Cortez - Pasi Blomqvist | POSTED

@Rover - Doctor James Cole | POSTED

Please post your full and detailed POV's with any video evidence you have acquired.  

Can we please cut the back and fourth. Only post if you have evidence or you are posting a POV. You have been warned, next time points will be issued.

Posted (edited)

POV 

I went to old D7 men to ask to do a job for me. The job lead to me heading to where pasi was getting help. Reason to this I thought he was a rat and not guy merko has a poor liking for them. When there you can see me in the black NBC outfit in the video. I shoot and you can hear @OxeN say put your hands up.  From there I said put your hands up but may of been too quiet couldnt tell. From there I went into the room pasi was in and had are RP and the led to end of Pasis. I asked for perma  kill rights and he gave then. from there I rejoined the guys outside. Before leaving they shot river in the lag.

POV end 

I didnt know what happen when it came to the others and what was taking place.

If you need anything more just ask.

Edited by isaac lineheart

Old man Pasi's POV

I was taken by my comrades @Ouromov and @DrMax to the hospital in Bereznio, accompanied by old mans grand daughter @Lyca and her friend @Oisin. Over there @RogueSolace starts treating the old man with help of Max. The treatment goes on, and is nearing it's finish when a shot rings. I am wondering that are they shooting an infected and continue text rp'ing. Moments later an initiation can be heard from outside. Doctors comply, are disarmed and people rounded outside to be moved. I start my RP with @isaac lineheart. Moments after, @Rover logs in, and observes the situation with his ears, until the old man dies to losing his head. 

Video of situation from little before the first shot rangs, and till old mans ends: 

POV

@OxeN and I met someone for a contract that included getting an old man named Pasi for @isaac lineheart. @OxeN, @Zman44, @DaRsnn, and I headed out to berezino and found the guy we were looking for. There were more people than expected but we initiated and searched everyone for radios. We led the hostages away from the hospital so Isaac could do his thing with Pasi. I searched them for any other weapons because we were under the impression back up was coming for them and there might be a firefight and I didn't want to worry about any of them making a move if that happened. We led them over to the orchard so we could get the situation sorted out.  @DaRsnn, @Zman44, and I RPed with the hostages between scouting for their backup and making sure Isaac was still okay at the hospital since we needed him to live. After Isaac finished with Pasi at the hospital, I headed back to help @Zman44 because he was getting attacked by a bunch of zombies and only had a bolt action. I met back up with everyone after they released the hostages and we went on our way. End POV

There's few extra things worth mentioning:

1. Right as the situation had started @OxeN's internet died so we had one less guy and this made the situation even more disorganized. We were  trying to check back on the hospital to make sure isaac or oxen didn't get shot during. 

2. We were under the impression that backup was coming so that added some confusion over the radio, making it harder to pay attention to what the hostages were saying. I understand that this decreased the amount of RP we did with you hostages and I apologize you did not get as much out of the situation as you wanted. However, when we had you all in a circle in the orchard you were allowed to talk among yourselves.

3. The purpose of the situation was for Isaac to be able to interact with Pasi and we were supposed to keep our identities a secret. I apologize if you weren't satisfied with the RP you received as hostages, but I think the RP that came about due to the scenario was pretty good. We didn't take all your gear, ignore you, and run off. The OP mentioned  "we get frisked for weapons and so on and basically get robbed for them." I wouldn't consider it robbery since nothing was actually taken and we allowed you to go get all of your stuff back, we just needed the hostages away from the clinic so isaac could complete what he contracted us for. 

4. I don' think the RP I personally provided was great and I would've liked to do more (one of my roommates got home and was trying to sleep before working a nightshift as the situation popped off so I didn't want to be loud), but I wouldn't go so far to call it a BadRP rule break. If we're going to nitpick, saying "so are you gonna tell us why you're doing this...?" to your captors in an annoyed tone and acting as if you're being inconvenienced isn't exactly realistic behavior fitting the situation. 

I think this situation could have gone a lot smoother and ideally we would've had the chance to get more interesting RP between the hostages. We're all here to have fun and I apologize the situation wasn't fun for you, if you'd like to give me feedback or send me any tips feel free to PM me. 

POV

In-game name: Elizabeth Smith-Valentine

Started off for me where I was working on getting with @Rover who is a good friend of my character and reached out to her after being badly hurt. We manage to meet, and I get him to the Berenzino Hospital for treatment. We roleplayed for about 45 min of me operating on him.

Near the end of this, one of our radio channels is going off about allies needing emergency help dealing with an injury from Polana factory. Considering 1) rovers ch was now blind, and 2) waking up from anesthesia, leaving him alone could easily have been a death sentence, and my ch was unwilling to leave him.

It took a bit of some back and forth, but people finally showed up at the hospital carrying @Isaiah Cortez. At this point @Rover was alert ic, and had to log for a bit, and we simply rped he was resting in another room after his surgery.

I had them bring him into the room I usually rp as the surgical room and get started stabilizing @pasi . @Dr Max helps me and starts to give me the injury list. Knowing to fix his lung we were about to get into a very intensive surgery, I asked all the people who had come along, to please go outside.

I believe that was- @Oisin, @GreenySmiley @Ouromov & @Lyca As I was not outside, I really don’t know who was out there other than they were waiting.

@DrMax and I work on @Isaiah Cortez for about 45 minutes, getting major injuries out of the way, at one point @Lyca came to the window to ask how things were going, to which (having a generator running to power a respirator) my ch gave her a thumbs up, while @DrMax who was by the window, talked to her through i

@Isaiah Cortez was nearly done and stable, we were just about to straighten a broken leg then put his arm and leg into casts, when we were initiated on. We all complied as it was obvious we were outnumbered and surrounded. My ch was panicking because obviously, patient on the table.

They have @DrMax and I drop guns and collect radios. In the mean-time there are a few people noticing Pasi on the table and start asking “What the fuck is going on here?”  “What the hell is this?” like they’d walked into a horror scene. I wanted to push to finish surgery with the patient but didn’t get the chance and was moved out of the room.

They do the usual ‘don’t try something stupid’ and shove us into the hallway. As we are being shoved in, the other group is being shoved into us, being told to go the opposite way or get shot. I finally yell over everyone and point out ‘you’re telling us to go two separate directions, can you please pick a direction?’ They finally line us up, recheck for weapons and radios. We ask if we can keep our knives, to which they respond yes.

During this, @Lyca tried a few times to ask what was going on, only to be told to shut up or be shot

We then were moved outside and told to start running. Not sure who they were and wondering if they were Chernarussian, I carefully namedropped a powerful Chernarussian ally to see if I could get us out of the situation. They didn’t know it so that failed. I played it off like it was nothing important and we continued.

My character is 7 months pregnant IC. I decided to give her the side effect of low blood pressure during the pregnancy. At 7-9 months cardio becomes incredibly difficult because the baby is pushing against the lungs. So high heartrate (running), low bp, unable to take deep breaths = fainting spells. I’ve been rping struggling whenever I run, especially long distances. The symptoms being visually the same, were mistaken as a panic attack by @Lyca.

I was emoting the typical symptoms of my ch being unable to catch her breath and being extremely pale, and was told if I didn’t hurry up, I’d pretty much just be killed. We finally get to the apple field and are told to stand, my ch on the verge of passing out. @GreenySmiley asks if I can sit down as I don’t look good. They allow me to sit and my ch does so, still on the verge of blacking out. They finally allow @DrMax to look at her, who gives her some meds ic to help boost and regulate her bp.

We get told about a possibility of going to play a ‘game’ involving exercise, with something sinister implied. @GreenySmiley tries to get me excluded from the ‘game’ and after awhile manages to get one guy to speak with her a bit. The reason the rest of us were not trying to talk, was because every time we did before, we got told to shut up or we’d be shot.

Their mission apparently done, we are told that we were extremely easy to find, and if we tried to identify any of them, or give details of them to anyone, they would come and kill us. To prove a point, they put a bullet into @DrMax leg and leave. @GreenySmiley gets a bandage on him, and I emote putting a tourniquet on his leg. He urges us to get back to the hospital to call for help and check on Pasi and that the others would help him there.

We rush back, @GreenySmiley helping my ch keep somewhat stable. Upon arriving I go inside, demanding @GreenySmiley stay outside the surgical room (I was expecting a bloodbath and didn’t want her traumatized if I was right) so she went looking for radios in the hall.

When I get in there, I find @Rover sitting against the wall by pasi who, without knowing anything about what was happening, had logged back to continue rp with us, only to find our captors. He’d been beaten (kicked a few times) and given the same ‘don’t tell anyone details’ over and over, the only issue for him, was it was extremely obvious that his eyes were bandaged over. 

I turn to check on Pasi, and start to RP stabilizing him. @Rover informs me he is dead, to which I ask if he had agreed to PK, and he confirmed, then informed me that Pasi had no head.

I think we can likely talk the problem out too.

Along with the above, it was brought up adrenaline was used to wake him up. I don’t expect you to know this, at all. I wouldn’t normally have known this. But as future reference for both you and him, adrenaline would NOT have woken him up, it would have only increased his heart-rate and bp. Actual anesthesia is very complex, and it takes several kinds of drugs to achieve it. To reverse it, it takes several types of other drugs. I’m not posting what they are, but if he had chosen to rp not waking up or not dying, he would have been able to.

Thoughts and suggestions regarding RP:

Problem: Making someone feel forced about a decision 

Spoiler

I’m not saying that this group did exactly this, but after talking to Pasi right after everything, it sounded a lot like he felt he was put in a situation IC where he felt he had to perm his character.

I’ve been hearing a lot lately about this behavior, putting people into positions which make someone ooc feel forced that they must have a specific reaction. This is entirely between them and him, but I’d like to remind people, that this isn’t allowed via 3.6 and will be posting something to Rolle regarding it in the future.

From my understanding people have been doing things like beheading people which puts people into a feeling that they have no choice, because then they can be reported for ‘not roleplaying’ even when they just had a specific condition forced on them. Can it give good rp? Yes, but you don’t get to demand they perma because you chose a certain execution method.

Suggested Solution:

The solution or what I think would help is also very simple. This goes with pretty much any action against another player.

What IS emoted “I smash your finger with a hammer.” 

What NEEDS TO BE emoted: “I attempt to smash your finger with a hammer.”

This way, the person can either accept the damage and start screaming in pain, or can emote ‘you attempt to, but in your hurry, you overreach and swing the hammer into the table next to my finger’. 

This:

1.       Makes nothing forced

2.       Allows the other player an IC way to OOC state “I don’t like this” and tell the aggressor ‘please do something else’

3.       The aggressor’s response is not to try to hit another finger or try to break something else, because that’s just going to lead to ‘attempt to hit’, ‘no’ over and over.

4.       Its up to the victim to not abuse it by just dodging everything thrown at them.

5.       Its also up to the attacker to realize that this person is not okay with you trying to break/cut them up, and that they need to take their rp in another direction. Not repeatedly try to hurt them.

Problem: Telling people to shut up when trying to talk/interact:

Suggested Solution:

Spoiler

Yes it’s a hold up, but you’re bound by rp rules. This is an extremely common newer member mistake. By denying people talking, you are denying a lot of various interactions. If you need quiet, make quiet to a certain point. “We’re going to go to another area, don’t speak until we are there. Once we get there, you can talk, as long as you’re not yelling.”

Problem: Ignoring players IC conditions

Solution:

Spoiler

I get it’s a thing where you’re doing whatever and need us to move. This is a common mistake I’ve seen happen several times. People get caught up in ‘move it or I kill/shoot/maim you.’ If people are rping having issues, there are a lot of problems where they really couldn’t just push through it. Especially when it involves the airway.

I had this happen to a ch who was forced to run with broken ribs or we’d both be killed, my ch had to somehow find the strength to nearly carry him (yay adrenaline?).  When stuff like this happens, you need to think of how you can incorporate it. Shooting or killing isn’t your only option. In fact, this is a really good way to get to remind yourself that you are a human with emotions.

Possible ideas:

1.       Is hurting/shooting the person slowing you down, REALLY going to add to actual rp? Does it sound fun being the one being threatened and shot, when your ch has an actual reason to be turning blue ic? Cause usually its not. Or are you only doing it because you want a clean getaway? Because that’s an ‘I want to win’ versus ‘I want to give people a good experience’.

2.       Carry them. Simple one, my ch’s husband does this most of the time for long trips, granted ic he is very strong. Friends who are strong enough will usually get her to piggyback on them (carefully) if they suddenly need to sprint.

3.       Let them go. Random area of the city? Need to gtfo? Already taken their gun and radio? ‘hey guess what lady, I’ll take you to this building and drop you here. We don’t have time for you to slow us down (if you really need them/value them, you’d carry them or you would find a way to bring them with you)

4.       Change the plan. Maybe trying to get this lady to run is a bad idea in general? Well, have some of the group take the others somewhere, and have say two people, either stay near the original location, or quickly get to another location and sit with them. This also gives you an opportunity to rp with them on a more personal basis.

5.       Remember most of the time, people have reasons IC for doing whatever they are doing. People have panic attacks, chest damage, broken bones, et. If someone is emoting some physical condition, it may be an ic serious condition that you as an abductor, end up having to take care of them over. Or choose that they’re not worth the trouble and decide to stick in a random building.

GreenySmiley - Penny Ashlin (Elly) POV:

@Lyca, @Oisin and I were Rping outside the hospital waiting, while the old man Pasi @Isaiah Cortez was getting medical care from Beth @RogueSolace. Suddenly a guy in a gas mask shows up and after reloading his gun, demands to know where the old man is. We ask him questions about his reasons. He keeps repeating his question and threatens with consequences if we are lying. Elly didn't answer his question, the other two gave him an answer. He threatens to turn us into food for his men, just before they show up and tell us to put our hands up. Trying to start conversation with the people holding us up (after finding out we are both Chernarussian) we quickly get moved in the building, stand in line and get searched for radios.

Letting them do their thing, sorting out what they want from us, we wait with our hands up for their next demands.  We get moved outside the hospital, where Beth (despite first being shushed) is allowed one question on the way. She asks them about being friends with somebody. They tell her they have not heard about the person. Lyca and I ask what is going on and why they are doing this. We are met with a short reply of: "He (The old man) has his own problems, he is an old man who has been a liar and a thief and many other things". We get put to wait in line again, where they decide to rob our weapons. Talking only about what to drop for them and what not; then hands back in the air; then we now switch to one hand up; then jogging to the apple orchard. Where Beth follows her character as she is pregnant and easy out of breath. @Lyca attempts to get into conversation with them again asking "Where are we going?", when she is met with a threat to lose her tongue if she happens to ask another (in their eyes deemed) 'stupid' question. 

We follow to the location of their choosing. They confirm with each other that we got checked for radios again. And warned not to try anything like pull a weapon. We kept complying, waiting for them to be sorted. Carefully @Lyca attempts again to start conversation, asking "what are we doing here now?" She is met with one guy answering: "Handling business, you wait here and be quiet" another tries to explain they have no problem with us and they just don't wish us to get hurt, so just don't be stupid and we would get out fine. We get told again "Just stay here while our business is being handled and once we are done you guys can go on your way." We felt a bit like toys being stored on a shelf, till they wished to play with us another time. They try not to interact with us, but just have us be there and not bother them, while they do their thing of keeping their lookout for danger. @Lyca asks if we can at least talk, or if that is not allowed. Since we did repeatedly get told to just stay quiet before, she must have hoped it wasn't a stupid question. We were told we can talk, just not shout. So we attempt to start talking between ourselves as we get told to sit down and the server restarts. 

After restart we get told there will be a game and it will be fun especially for the child. This is the first time one of the hostage takers actively gets involved and starts talking to us instead of us attempting to make all conversation. This made sense to me, they were trying to get sorted in their chaos before, this can be difficult. We have a bit of conversation with one of them. Another comes to ask us in the circle what we were doing with the man in the hospital and what was wrong with him. We get assured again they have no wish of harming us, with also having Chernarussians in company. One leaves again. We wait some more. One of them comes and threatens us about not telling on them, if we did he would find us easily again and kill us. Asking if we understand to which we respond in the affirmative. Get threatened again and ask to confirm our understanding. Affirmative again. Suddenly he says, "Here is a little something to make you realize", and decides to shoot @DrMax in the leg. We get advised to have that looked at and they leave. We complied and realized as asked.

We realized: we were bothering extras to their business and only in their way of having their deal go smoothly. There was no game they wished to play with us or generally really interact with us. We realized: we just got collateral damage robbed, because we were there and collateral damage shot because, why not? 

You asked what went wrong?

Spoiler

Theoretically nothing. In the real world 10 second robbery would be the way to go and of course it would make the most sense to interact as little as possible with your hostages in a situation like this. However that would not be enjoyable on the receiving end.

Considering your purpose in his case was: Go in, get the guy, keep the situation under control and hold potential hostages together, make sure no threats arise.

You did your job to the point, as efficiently as you could have. However:

You asked what could you have done better?

Spoiler

Example: In this case you had some knowledge. You were going after an old man. Now you can start out asking yourself what does the situation require and where could we add roleplay in the safest way for us?  For example here you could have taken a bit time before initiating even. Considering your target. We are not a terrorist group. You had peaceful women, a child, a couple doctors and patients being treated. Seems extreme to storm the place like we would shoot you on sight. Just a suggestion. 

Option 1: Your first person in, could be a random just asking questions, checking out the situation by rping with us and asking around curiously or concerned about the place, we were waiting and rping around a hospital, it could mean people are being treated and hurt. You would have found out to just wait and let Beth finish her doctor work, might have gotten you further with the RP and maybe the old man could have answered you with words then, rather than just head movements.

Option 2: You were hired to deal with us and pretty much anyone that is not the old man and to keep them busy/entertained in some way is therefore your job. If you accept the role of hostage taker. You have options to send us off on our way and keep a look out that we do not return and shoot you (usually the least favored since it seems to have the most risk on your end). You can choose to just not rob us, therefore you have no obligation to do anything with us in trade. You could prepare a story to tell us about what is going on and maybe even try to reason with us about your goals, get to know us, while you have us. Maybe even make friends. Some might understand you are just doing a job.

Option 3: Keep sense where you can. I too enjoy acting out wounds and pain RP. However I enjoy more when it makes sense and is deserved. You went after some of the most peaceful and compliant people with probably the least backtalk or insults towards you and still chose to randomly shoot one of us in the leg (after having made it clear multiple times) you don't wish to hurt us and we are just held, so we are no threat and don't interrupt with your business. 

Option 4: You could try get more RP out of it asking for a character reference of the old man, your target. Yes we understand you were scared of someone walking in and starting a firefight with you. You could dedicate one of you to be the hostage talker. Meaning that persons role is to interact in a positive way with the hostages and not security, bring the extra for that job with you. Maybe even hire someone yourself for that role if all of you rather play security. Not having that you hurry to much, just try and add the extra time or planning or effort where you can, so its not just the bare minimum that you have to provide for those unlucky people to be in the way of your business. Maybe next time those people could come out feeling lucky they were there, because you were creative and catered towards their individual situation or character even. You have a LOT of opportunity to give something special and different, depending on the type of contract you chose to accept. 

I hope I could help clear something up a little on what went wrong, (if my grammar didn't kill you reading this). I still enjoyed meeting you and getting hostile RP. I got no beef with any of you and do not know you. I do not wish to shit on you or claim you did all wrong, you did what you got hired to do. The way you go about it, should be worked on. I would as well be happy to talk things out in Discord, to hear thoughts about it too, so next time we can have more fun. Maybe even hear your suggestions, on things we could have done better as hostages. 

My POV: we get the contract to help the doctor man kill another doctor so we head down to berezino and scout out the area looking for them. We find them at the hospital and send in the doctor and one of our boys. After we identify them and set up we initiate. From there we leave the doctor in the hospital to deal with the man he wants dead and take the hostages just up the road to get them under control and give the doctor privacy. Up the road we search the hostages for guns and radios then move them into the apple orchard. The hostages were never really robbed we just had them drop their guns for our safety and we never touched any of their gear as far as I'm aware. As we start moving all of the sudden one of the doctors starts huffing and puffing saying she is pregnant so instead of moving them farther we decided to stop in the orchard and let them stay there. At this point we are trying to hide our identity as our affiliates would have lots to lose if we were discovered to have helped in this situation. I still tried to offer as much rp as I could to them but at the end of the day they weren't the ones we were there to deal with. But as a result of this situation the hostages group had a lot of very interesting rp and a nice story line.

I also would like to say that Its hard to see how were being reported when some of the hostages continued using condescending tones sounding annoyed the whole time seeming to not value the weight of the situation or their lives what so ever. I'm assuming because they were upset that we interupted and instead of just continuing the roleplay they decided to start asking questions like "soooo where are we going" or "sooo what are we doing you know" in an annoyed tone seeming like they had better places to be which is and easy way to get your self shot in a realistic situation. These are all very common new member mistakes where people are too caught up in their own rp which they may think is more important or better than others and refuse to participate in any rp that they don't deem good enough. 

12 hours ago, Zman44 said:

I also would like to say that Its hard to see how were being reported when some of the hostages continued using condescending tones sounding annoyed the whole time seeming to not value the weight of the situation or their lives what so ever. I'm assuming because they were upset that we interupted and instead of just continuing the roleplay they decided to start asking questions like "soooo where are we going" or "sooo what are we doing you know" in an annoyed tone seeming like they had better places to be which is and easy way to get your self shot in a realistic situation. 

First of all mate, where we apart of the same situation? Cause i dont remember hearing any condescending tone neither from memory or after rewatching the video. So ive broken it up from what i could see. Ill put it all in spoilers so you dont have a wall of text too.

First of all lets address your concern here about us not valuing our lives and being annoyed with the situation shall we?

Spoiler

As early on as 2 minutes Lyca asks Soo what is going on in an attempt to find out what was going on as, to our eyes, we were randomly initiated on by a group we had no clue who they were. It was more confusion and curiosity to what was going on rather than your claim of her being 'Condescending' or 'Annoyed' because our rp was interrupted? (Just a hint there wasnt alot going on as we were just waiting for the medical rp to be done.)

8.36  @Lyca  asks 'Sooo whys that happening?'' Again, there isnt any annoyance or condescension in her voice more confusion as we are hostages to a random people and have no idea why.

8.57 As a follow up to the vague answer given by the hostage takers about Pasi ''Having his own problem.. old man who has been a lair, theif and many other things.'' She(Lyca) asks 'Sooo, whats happening now then'', as we are being marched away. A fair question no?

11.50 ''Sooo, where we going?'' Again she still doesnt sound annoyed or condescending more curious. Maybe trying to get more rp out of the situation.

14.00 ''So.. what are we doing here now?'' Lyca Sounding confused not annoyed or condescending. Again a perfectly reasonable question as we were stood in a circle in an apple orchard in an awkward silence.

15.47 ''Sooo, for how long are we waiting here then?'' Again she doesnt sound annoyed or condescending.. almost like she never was. But more asks as questions were the main reason we were getting any rp at all apart from being told to shut up or being threatened.

18.35 Lyca ''Sooo, why dont you explain us the game hmm?'' Asking more questions so we can get some form of rp as that is where most of it is coming from -US- asking questions. - Vague reply ''All in good time.'' and it is left at that.

19.50 I ask a question ''So did strange man hire you to help?'' Met with only silence.

As you can see from the timestamps above at regular times Lyca was asking questions to try and get some sense of what was going on, why it was happening, trying to get more rp out of the situation we were in. None of it came across as Annoyed or Condescending. 

The time were were told to shut up: 5

Spoiler

5.06 'Ssshh'  - Now this might have been an audio bug but to me it sounded like telling the hostages to Ssshh. Ill give the benefit of the doubt here. 

5.16 ''Thats right you keep your fucking mouth shut.' - After Lyca asks what is happening near the start of the initiation inside the hospital.

6.35 @RogueSolace clearly wants to ask something (maybe to further rp) but @Lyca suggests she doesnt speak as we had already been threatened twice not to speak.

7.57  @RogueSolace asks a question, ''You wouldnt happen to be friends with Stras?'' To which the IMMEDIATE reaction is Ssshhh. Now doesnt that say somethin? This is followed up in RP but that immediate reaction to shut someone up doesnt seem good to me.

So during the first half of the situation we were met with hostility and shut up when trying to figure out what was going on. This is understandable though, as we needed to be searched for radios, which happened at the start, then for weapons which came later. However. Apart from us asking questions, where to go, whats going on, what weapons do you want us to drop, etc etc it was us driving the rp by asking the questions. But lets continue.

11.50 ''Sooo, where we going?'' Again she still doesnt sound annoyed or condescending more curious. Maybe trying to get more rp out of the situation, - Response ''If you ask to many questions i will get tired and cut out your tongues.'' Again being told to shut up.

11.58 ''Next time you ask a stupid question like that-'' gets cut off, probably another threat that doesnt get followed up. Again, being told to shut up under the threat of death/torture.

14.10 After asking what were are doing in the orchard we were told ''Handling buisness you wait here and be quiet.''

15.00 Lyca asks if we can talk, finally we are given to go ahead but not to be loud. A good step?

Now while i understand taking hostages is stressful and you're under the threat of being killed that doesnt give you an excuse to consistently tell hostages to shut up especially when, the only other rp happening is A; Being threatened, B: Us asking questions. C : Your people giving vague answers to which we ask more questions to try figure out what was going on, or what was meant from the answers given.

Lastly, lets look at how many times we were threatened. 6 by the way 😛

Spoiler

5.16 ''Thats right you keep your fucking mouth shut.'' No more hostile rp came from this after asking questions as to what was going on in the hospital.

11.20 ''If you take that hand down without me telling you, you will be shot, no questions asked.''  Pretty basic, just telling us not to drop our hands as they wanted to protect themselves so we were aware of the risk of lowering a hand.

11.50 ''Sooo, where we going?'' - Response ''If you ask to many questions i will get tired and cut out your tongues.'' Again being told to shut up.

11.50 onwards -   @RogueSolace  starts breathing heavily, complications of pregnancy. Again. She was threatened at 12.16 ''She is going to have bigger problems than a dead baby on her hands if she doesnt hurry the fuck up.'' Great, more hostile rp hopefully it will lead somewhere.

13.36 ''I would like to let you know if one of you try to run away or pull a weapon, conceal something i dont care, it will mean the life of all of your friends.'' First of all. Unreasonable demand, but lets skip that. This again is yet another threat. We are aware that if we do anything we will be shot it was made perfectly clear early on (See 11.20 point above).

15.59 ''Dont worry not very long, i have a little game planned for you guys.'' Excellent maybe get some hostile rp.. they start talking to @GreenySmileyabout liking games and she said depending on the game. ''Games involving exercise. 'so its probably not going to be hostile rp but us running away somewhere or back to the hospital once let go.

Now from around 16 minutes into the video and 17.30 its very general rp, talking about games and then about asking to check on Roguesolace before it nearly falls into an awkward silence again, if it werent for Greenysmiley asking what the, main person who was rping with us, name was.

Now from the last time mark until 20.44 in the video there were no threats and just general rp before dimitri comes in and starts threatening about how he is going to let us go and he wont hear from us again, or that we tell anyone who these people are, what they look like, etc. Then afterwards he shoots   @DrMax  in the leg before they run off.

Dont get me wrong, i love hostile rp and dont mind being threatened. However, most of your threats were in response to us asking questions about what was going on. There is nothing wrong with that at all, however you didnt back it up in rp. Fuck you coulda just slapped Lyca or something, at least it is some hostile rp and would maybe provide more fear into the hostages to lead to even more rp? Threats are fine, just try follow them up and provide some more rp. 

Now @Zman44 I have afew questions for you and would like to elaborate on some of your points, as well as ask for some clarification.

13 hours ago, Zman44 said:

I still tried to offer as much rp as I could to them but at the end of the day they weren't the ones we were there to deal with

First of all, what is meant by this comment? It doesnt matter if you were there to deal with @Isaiah Cortez or not. You lot took 5 hostages. You cant just escort them off and wait for the situation to be done with. Rp should be provided, and yes it is a two way street but from rewatching the video to me it seemed like we were the ones trying to pull rp from it. 

14 hours ago, Zman44 said:

But as a result of this situation the hostages group had a lot of very interesting rp and a nice story line.

Yes and No. We were more left confused than anything else. A random group who doesnt answer who they are (fair enough) randomly take us and kill off the old man. It was all very confusing, at least from the perspective of the hostages.

14 hours ago, Zman44 said:

These are all very common new member mistakes where people are too caught up in their own rp which they may think is more important or better than others and refuse to participate in any rp that they don't deem good enough. 

Personally i dont see why this comment was needed at all. The hostages are all very experienced roleplayers. We werent trying to be snarky or salty in this report but we truly seen it as a situation that could be been improved multiple times over. We were left feeling disappointed and confused. So i ask, why was this comment needed? It takes 30 seconds to look at the profiles of the hostages and see we have all been here a long time. Was it to try throw a dig or did you just genuinely say this without doing any research behind the people you are accusing of making these mistakes?

Ill not post any more after this, Zman's later comments in his POV as well as the accusations of being annoyed or condescending needed to be addressed. 

This is typical hostile roleplay and I do not see any rulebreaks here, like @DaRsnn said just because you were left disappointed with a situation it does not mean that it was a rulebreak. Overall you were given enough roleplay for said hostile situation, being told to stay quiet is not really BadRP plus I can see why the hostile characters here acted they way they did, being scared of being found by any possible allies. All in all, even though @DaRsnn & co could've provided more roleplay, this does not mean that this is a rulebreak.