Server time: 2019-04-19, 17:16
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 23 hours, 43 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Biiddy

Barrel and tent maintenance

So not seen this anywhere and the staff I asked weren't too sure either, so im aware of the 40 day timer for barrels to despawn and 2 days for buried stashes etc but to cancel that timer do you just need to interact with the barrel with stuff in it or would you need to manually take everything out and place it somewhere again?

Thanks.

The last mention my google search came up with was in 2016 stating that moving an item in the barrel is sufficient for resetting it. I'll keep looking to see if I can find something more recent.

3 minutes ago, Xehara said:

The last mention my google search came up with was in 2016 stating that moving an item in the barrel is sufficient for resetting it. I'll keep looking to see if I can find something more recent.

Thank you

Back when I think .60 was coming out, we moved our tents every week. We moved everything out and then set them back up. Barrels were persitent for us, and we only used them to move gear to move the tents.