S1 KOS/Possible Mis-ID? Tisy summer camp

Server and location: S1, Tisy summer camp

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 04:04~

Your in game name: Spencer Grimm

Names of allies involved: @stoney_

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: We are interrogating members of the toy makers, when I hear shots ring out at the camp, a massive volley of gun fire. I start to head back to find out whats going on when I spot two guys hiding behind a tree. I come up to them with a hand raised and ask whats going on. They tell me a man inside the camp was executed by an unknown group. While speaking with them a group of armed people come storming out the gate and begin shooting at the tree. I had my rifle in hand as I clearly wouldnt go in unarmed to a situation that had that volume of gun fire. A round hits me so I begin to fire back at which point I am killed. Im not positive if it was a mis ID or just simple KOS. No initiation was ever dropped. After I am killed, @stoney_ who was following me in about 100m behind starts to take gun fire where he is hit I believe he said twice. Stoney was certainly never initiated on and no attempt was made to initiate. 

I would like to request the report be closed. One of my allies spoke with the shooter IC and he admitted to it being wrong place, wrong time which I cant fault them for as its just something that happens in firefights. No major harm, no foul.

A team of staff has decided to honour the request of the OP and close the report but before doing so I would like to say this,

In situations like this, it's always Important to Identify your target before opening fire, you can do this by reinitiating on them so they are aware of the situation and have the chance to get shot, Fair this could backfire harshly but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

with that said:

//Closed 

signed: @Samti @RandyRP + notes