Server time: 2019-04-21, 17:14
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
ONGOING | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 2 hours, 45 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful

Posted (edited)

FC_LOGO_FINISHED_PRODUCT.png.3ac16c455ff5f60ce7e0c3433721a3bb.png

unnamed.png.855c84a3b3c4d2d10863f6da605a50b3.png

101268067_ourpurpose.png.adf90546d29f03f491a56fd4261f5d5c.png

Together we come from many backgrounds. Many of our groups have fallen due to power struggles or loss of control within the group. We’ve lost family, friends, and fellow survivors. Because of this Fight Club was born. The Alpha is the pack leader similar to that of a pack of Wolves. Any group member has the right to call the Alpha “Unfit” to lead and can challenge he/she to a bare knuckle fist fight to submission. The winner will become Alpha. This is to make sure the most fit leader is always in position to lead and prevents internal affairs from forming within the group.

RULES.png.4c7fd4d0e0bf2d5baab4ca60437817e4.png

1 ) The Alpha may NEVER turn down a challenge for the throne at any time. This will lead to a loss of control and total chaos.

2 ) Fights are only until Knockout or Submission.

3 ) The Alpha has control over decision making and ultimately makes the final decisions.

4 ) Other members have the right to make input but must respect Alpha at all times.

5 ) You may not challenge the Alpha when he/she is injured.

6 ) If the Alpha is unable to rule due to being missing, hurt, unconscious, taken, dead, etc. then there will be a council vote by the remaining members to put forth a new Alpha.

7 ) You must be part of the group for a week before having the ability to challenge the Alpha.

8 ) If you challenge the Alpha and fail you must wait a week before attempting to challenge the Alpha again.

9 ) Any rule violators will have one warning. After the warning there will be lethal actions taken. 

GOALSSSSS.png.f59dcdc13a5dd20a2384faadaf95274d.png           

1 ) Build a city that can shelter our members from the cruel world that awaits for them outside the walls. (ETA 400 Days)

2 ) Set up an arena where people can place bets with their belongings on the fighters within the ring. (ETA 480)

3 ) To bring back control and unity throughout Chernarus. (ETA 365 Days)

4 ) Give all survivors the chance to thrive under rule of the ALPHA.

719308662_pastedimage0.png.9f55c73b85a5792828ca675c33486a51.png

751928705_fightbby.png.b4a2366b3b68e41b68afd7891b1bbf20.png  

A member of Fight Club will challenge the survivor to a fist fight to submission. If won the survivor will be able to become a member.      

The_Crew_for_clan_application1.png.aa89b70fb780c2c1fb3e7ae3b7a977c5.png 

Jake Corley - ShockedShots - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11537/

Yata Misaki - Voltic Phantom - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-9367/

Jacob Nispoonga - ArctioMooray - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11675/

Ewan Cruz - Acido - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11676/

Ryan Dags - Dags - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11298/

Adam Blade - presstabquick - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11745/

Tomas Kublik - Romantic Greg - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-12026/

Danny Phantom - W0lfiee__ - https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-11112/

Edited by Voltic Phantom
Overhall

Looks promising! Me and Kennedy had a great time tonight running into you boys. Can't wait to see the kind of RP you boys bring.

-Sean

I ain't saying is bad, but what about y'all look at some of the other group's pages and update it from there

Goodlucklooks perfect

Very bare bones. You need to flesh out your group lore and definitely add some graphics etc. There are plenty of talented people in the community that can help with the look of your group page should you need it. Check out some of the other group threads out to get a better idea of what group threads look like.

19 minutes ago, Samaritan said:

Very bare bones. You need to flesh out your group lore and definitely add some graphics etc. There are plenty of talented people in the community that can help with the look of your group page should you need it. Check out some of the other group threads out to get a better idea of what group threads look like.

It's seems like a good idea but as Samaritan said it needs filling out, graphics/logos/formatting all of that good stuff, if you need help with it don't hesitate to contact other community members as I'm sure they would be willing to give you a hand.

Its a good idea but its wip you should archive untill its ready

Hi. I am here to leave feedback.

Your Lore seems a little bare bones. I can't see how a group of survivors punching eachother on the regular can be realistic in any way and to me it just feels like a good way to troll on the servers. Unless I am mis understanding your lore. 

"We are a group of fed up survivors who roam the waists looking for refuge, while hitting each other in the process. One on one Fist fight only matches often break out among the group but worry not we respect and care for our members but sometimes it is just better to punch another man in the face then cry about our pathetic lives. "

Secondly, You have 0 graphics and the whole thread just seems a little rushed too.
The goals are alright but as I said, seems very bare bones as a whole.

Please work on all of these things. Thank you.

Amazing, see you ic

The thread is as bareboned as it gets, and upon further inspection almost all the participating character's character pages are extremely bare bones as well so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. The idea is an interesting one but it needs a LOT of work and polish, and I'm not entirely sure where the group stands outside of punching things. 

5 hours ago, Samaritan said:

I will talk to voltic and work on this. We will revise and send in a more in depth version of what is seen now.

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Hi. I am here to leave feedback.

Your Lore seems a little bare bones. I can't see how a group of survivors punching eachother on the regular can be realistic in any way and to me it just feels like a good way to troll on the servers. Unless I am mis understanding your lore. 

"We are a group of fed up survivors who roam the waists looking for refuge, while hitting each other in the process. One on one Fist fight only matches often break out among the group but worry not we respect and care for our members but sometimes it is just better to punch another man in the face then cry about our pathetic lives. "

Secondly, You have 0 graphics and the whole thread just seems a little rushed too.
The goals are alright but as I said, seems very bare bones as a whole.

Please work on all of these things. Thank you.

I will talk to voltic and work on this. We will revise and send in a more in depth version of what is seen now. Thanks for the advise and input

On 4/9/2019 at 6:52 AM, BorisRP said:

Goodlucklooks perfect

On 4/9/2019 at 8:17 AM, BorisRP said:

Its a good idea but its wip you should archive untill its ready

hmmm big think on that one boy-o

//Archived. This group is just way too WiP, which we do not allow. We require all groups to have a fleshed out lore, goals, etc, and frankly this lacks in that heavily.