Server time: 2019-04-21, 19:09
DK_Major

S1 KOS Prison island

Server and Location: S1, Prison island

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): I do not know but the logs can show when i died

Your in game name: Vasily Volkov

Names of allies involved: Ryan Bonfield

Name of suspect/s: can be found in logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): @Eagle has video evidence of the situation 

Detailed description of the events: We were leaving the prison island after informing those that lived there that we would be moving our patients to a better location they kindly walked us to the docks where we initially entered from and i had jumped in the water to swim away back to land when they had initiated on Ryan but i was out of voip range to be able to hear them so i continued to swim towards mainland when they started to shoot ryan and after killing ryan they began to open fire on me without any form of initiation and proceeded to kill me   

Hit Logs:

02:37:00 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 96.5] hit by Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" into Head(0) for 3.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
02:37:02 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" [HP: 93] hit by Player "Vasily Volkov" into (592) for 0 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
02:37:03 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" [HP: 90.69] hit by Player "Vasily Volkov" into LeftArm(18) for 7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
02:37:04 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" [HP: 89.04] hit by Player "Vasily Volkov" into LeftArm(22) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
03:19:43 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 82.1382] hit by Player "Connor White" into Torso(34) for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 35.064 meters 
03:19:53 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 70.1536] hit by Player "Sean Keller" into LeftArm(32) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 52.8065 meters 
03:19:56 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 52.9101] hit by Player "Sean Keller" into Torso(23) for 17 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SK 59/66 from 55.6932 meters
03:19:56 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 41.6901] hit by Player "Connor White" into LeftArm(21) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 50.7934 meters 
03:19:59 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 30.226] hit by Player "Connor White" into RightLeg(6) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 55.0761 meters 
03:20:00 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 19.006] hit by Player "Manuel Dalca" into RightLeg(3) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M16A4 from 199.705 meters 
03:20:01 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" [HP: 7.78598] hit by Player "Connor White" into LeftLeg(11) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 57.4292 meters 
03:20:01 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Connor White" into LeftLeg(11) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 57.4292 meters 
03:20:04 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 82.8339] hit by Player "Connor White" into RightArm(20) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 95.3921 meters 
03:20:07 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 71.3693] hit by Player "Connor White" into RightArm(30) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 99.0516 meters 
03:21:33 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 52.6409] hit by Player "Connor White" into RightArm(19) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 114.129 meters 
03:21:33 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 35.6409] hit by Player "Connor White" into Torso(24) for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 114.129 meters 
03:21:58 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 22.1375] hit by Player "Connor White" into RightArm(17) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 129.146 meters 
03:21:58 | Player "Vasily Volkov" [HP: 5.13752] hit by Player "Connor White" into Torso(15) for 17 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 129.146 meters 
03:22:01 | Player "Vasily Volkov" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Connor White" into RightArm(19) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with FN SCAR-L from 129.563 meters 

Kill Logs:

03:20:01 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" (DEAD) killed by Player "Connor White" with FN SCAR-L from 57.4292 meters 
03:22:01 | Player "Vasily Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Connor White" with FN SCAR-L from 129.563 meters

Connection Logs:

02:35:44 | Player "Connor White" is connected 
-Still Connected-

02:35:27 | Player "Vasily Volkov" is connected 
-Dead-

02:34:22 | Player "Ryan Bonfield" is connected 
-Dead-

02:37:11 | Player "Sean Keller" is connected 
-Still Connected-

02:34:40 | Player "Manuel Dalca" is connected 
-Still Connected-

02:36:12 | Player "Stefan Reynir Jonson" is connected
-Still Connected-

Calling in:

@DK_Major - Vasily Volkov | POSTED

@ItzTyler - Ryan Bonfield | POSTED

@Pooks098 - Connor White | POSTED

@YxungLxrd - Sean Keller

@BigDaddy - Manuel Dalca | POSTED

@Eagle - Stefan Reynir Jonson | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other video evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

hPOV: I was in the tower/prison, so all information was given to me over the radio, here is what I was told.

We find out that there are unwanted guests on our Island and find out it is @DK_Major and @ItzTyler who was accompanied with 2 insane people. After RP'ing with them for a while, our doctor digs down and finds out that the Russian man constantly abuses the girl physically and the other man, let's just say physically, but in another way. We then set up a plan to free the two ''prisoners''. So when all 4 of them jumped in the water, the 2 insane people were told to swim back, the 2 others were initiated on and told to leave or we would kill them. @ItzTyler then starts threatening us multiple times, saying that he would bring people to kill us all and so on, so he was killed. @DK_Major, on the other hand, decided to turn around and swim to an island just next to the prison island, so he was killed.

I asked for confirmation both times before I started shooting.

He looks to be within VOIP range when he was told to swim.

Edited by BigDaddy
Video.

@BigDaddy eagle was one of the patients and I had began to swim to one of islands because I was bleeding and did not want to die in the water due to blood loss, also I did not physically assault the patient without justificatuon which was her stabbing the caretaker, and I was out of VOIP range to hear an initiation regarding this leave or we will die 

Posted (edited)

I was sitting on the docks when they decided it was in their best option to initiation on them as Major was swimming and Tyler stood on the shoreline, he said something I cannot remember but I do have footage of this I think and will be, not sure why you refer to me as the one doing the hostilities as I was the one on the sideline watching you gun them down as they swam away, saying we killed him because he threatened us when he was not even a threat to you as you had already let him go making him not your hostage or under your control you tell him to stop in the open water for back talking than you start gassing doubt Major even heard the initiation but he turned around when he saw that you killed Tyler. On top of that NONE OF YOU HAD RIGHTS only one man initiated and since you bois aren't an approved group anyone that shot or attempted to shoot at them would be invalid.

She was punched because she stabbed Tyler where you guys seemed to focus on the fact that she was a chick and not her actions.
I was never raped by Major not sure where that came from.
You guys abused me more then them stripping me naked and leaving me there 5-10 minutes whilst you RPed with Emma.

I would like to add to this report a case I feel is fitting as I wasn't sure who owned the island but this confirms the owners and I wish to push a case of abuse of game mechanics in the form of loot cycling and dupping.

Spoiler

F1B782EEE6B3306D231040B4AE2A6674600B6DC2
1FEA7230ECC9F804475379E3B41EC4647E1BA75C
20337915651B032267F4B390F2F19FA72D25F000

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

I was given permission to post my PoV by Randy since I was a witness.

Chase 'Rex' Quinton PoV:

I had swam to the Prison Island because I heard a few people were hanging out there and I wanted to pay them a visit and hopefully get some good role play.
Shortly after arriving I was met by two of the guards that asked me to leave because they had to transport a couple of prisoners off of the island. I refused, for RP based reasons, and they offered me that if I would help them with the situation that they would allow me to stay. I agreed and, shortly thereafter, Me and about 4 or 5 other guards accompanied two men in white arm band and the two patients to the docks. I had my rifle out at this moment because I had assumed that I was to keep an eye on the patients while they swam across.The first white arm band went into the water and, after swimming for a moment, he and his friend were initiated on by the guards who then commanded them to leave the island while the patients stayed behind. I holstered my rifle at this point and backed up from the situation as to not directly involve myself, as this had not been part of the agreement and my character wanted nothing more to do with the hostilities. The white arm band that hadn't entered the water yet did so while trash talking the guards and saying "We're gonna burn this whole place to the ground" and other threats I can not remember. He was, to my memory, commanded to stop but he did not and was promptly gunned down. The guards then began to take shots at his friend but I could not see any of them scoring hits so I assumed that they were only warning shots. The two patients voice their displeasure, repeatedly telling the guards to stop shooting at the second white armband, I do so a couple of times as well, mentioning that there was no way he could hear the order to stop. The surviving white armband then turns, for whatever reason, towards the small island near the dock. This is the point in which I and the two patients back up over the hill to avoid taking fire. I assume that the surviving white armband got to the small island and took shots at the guards because, when one of them approached me a few minutes later from that direction he was bleeding.
After this I had some short RP with the guards as well as Eagle and his friend.

I would like to state that the two white armbands were absolutely no threat to the guards on the island as they could not pull their weapons out. I do not believe there was any real reason to kill them.

This is all for my PoV, I do not have any video evidence. I also apologize for the essay but I wanted to get it from start to finish.

Edited by Zilly

Posted (edited)

I was given permission to post my PoV by DK_Major as a roleplayer within the scenario

Conner White PoV:

I had woken up to see/find through intercoms that there was unknown personnel within the island. From this moment I was a bit curious as to the situation and found out, there were two people who were taking care of two personnel who were mentally unstable. I began to speak with them and started off civilly. Things began to heat up though as at one moment one of their people under their care stabbed Ryan. She began to sprint off and was quickly apprehended, once on the ground and contained. She was kicked in the stomach and from here I decided I was going to play towards the two unstable people's side. I raised my gun at @DK_Major and warned him if he ever assaulted her again I would proceed to gun him down. He threatened me back and things from there were pulled away. I took the now female captive back and we soon had our conversations. At this point, I figured my character would do anything in his power to protect these people. We were told that they would be leaving the island until @Zillybegan to fire upon zombies outside. Locking the four down within a prison hallway and cell. I walked with one of my men and we began to speak with @Zilly. We came to an agreement he would help me get these men off the island and asked him to help me. He agreed, and we made our way back. Once all the travels and small talk were done. @DK_Major jumped into the water and was no longer able to use his weapon as he had to focus on swimming. We pulled guns on Ryan and told him to leave without the prisoners. He became hostile and threatening us within this moment as we were all yelling. To my assumption, I felt as if @DK_Major was still within range of VOIP. Though my attention was no longer focused on him, Ryan began to swim down, and I screamed at him, "Is that right, You know what mother fucker HALT!" I screamed my commands to get him to stop, though yet he kept swimming. In my character's rage, I began to open fire and killed Ryan. Shots continued and peppered the entire water, as I made sure he was no longer alive. I noticed @DK_Major was beginning his swim back towards the smaller island, no longer understanding his intentions though knew he was a paid mercenary by Ryan, I proceeded to open fire upon him as well. Afraid that if he reached ashore I and some of my other men would begin to take fire and potentially be hurt and even killed. Once the threats were taken care of, we all cooled down as I noticed the two patients were screaming at me to stop shooting. My character's senses would begin to come back and I felt the weight of my actions.

SIDE POV:
From my understanding, I was told we have been suspected of loot cycling through the loot pressed at the front of the prison gate was used as relief for Alpha Co. We have chat logs within them confirming this as well as two witnesses to state that we were simply moving loot and gathering our resources for them. They had taken a very heavy hit and we were there to support them as they intercepted Four Corners for us and fought on our behalf. Losing multiple men in the process which we thought was a shame and wanted to do our best to get them back on their feet. 

Edited by Pooks098
just added a slash between see and find

POV:

After tell the 3 people on the island we were leaving they initiated and told me to start swimming to the main island so i said don't worry to the the two patience who were with us that i would be back to free them and burn this place down after that the guy on the island said is that threat i then replied a no a promise as i was swimming away they open fired on me and killed me they then proceeded to open fire on @DK_Major who was out of VOIP range and was not able to defend him self anyway.

END OF POV:

SIDE POV: Whoever was on the island did have a loot cycle thing going on but that is besides the point as it could of been anyone doing that.

Strange thing is why would alpha company need 12 sets of random clothing scattered throughout the front entrance along with mountain bags stacked with pretty much the same stuff, bare in mind all of this stuff was there when we first got there so those items had been there for at least 1-2 hours before you guys showed up making it awfully suspicious that this was used for a single group to stack clothing pieces and now your confirmation has been deleted.

Alpha conpany died by fighting a diffrend group i told them we will resupplying them with outfits guns bullets and food if you want proof of this i am willing to send that the outfits you saw were meant for 3 guys and not for new loot 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Strange thing is why would alpha company need 12 sets of random clothing scattered throughout the front entrance along with mountain bags stacked with pretty much the same stuff, bare in mind all of this stuff was there when we first got there so those items had been there for at least 1-2 hours before you guys showed up making it awfully suspicious that this was used for a single group to stack clothing pieces and now your confirmation has been deleted.

Loot cycling? Wouldn't it be HEAVILY insufficient to carry things all the way from the barracks to the front entrance, then divide them into pants, jackets, shoes, hats and so on in individual stacks of 3-4 and then make 3-4 identical looking backpacks with a SG5, 3 magazine, 4 tomatoes, 1 can of coke, 3 bandages, a ballistic helmet, and a plate carrier. 

I mean, I don't know how you would loot cycle, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it like that.

Edited by BigDaddy

34 minutes ago, BigDaddy said:

Loot cycling? Wouldn't it be HEAVILY insufficient to carry things all the way from the barracks to the front entrance, then divide them into pants, jackets, shoes, hats and so on in individual stacks of 3-4 and then make 3-4 identical looking backpacks with a SG5, 3 magazine, 4 tomatoes, 1 can of coke, 3 bandages, a ballistic helmet, and a plate carrier. 

I mean, I don't know how you would loot cycle, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it like that.

This is what the care package looked like.

dc40af05300ea87d910006048417accf.png.5817dcade27cf9fb0a229fc194838d84.png

And this is the pile of military, civilian and prisoner clothes we collected from our tents and the island.

4f184639c5caf57e0c2faad88d7c1b0e.jpg.3f2995cf0773ad23dc3154e318083a19.jpg

If you are even more in doubt, get the commander of Alpha Company to make a statement.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, BigDaddy said:

hPOV: I was in the tower/prison, so all information was given to me over the radio, here is what I was told.

We find out that there are unwanted guests on our Island and find out it is @DK_Major and @ItzTyler who was accompanied with 2 insane people. After RP'ing with them for a while, our doctor digs down and finds out that the Russian man constantly abuses the girl physically and the other man, let's just say physically, but in another way. We then set up a plan to free the two ''prisoners''. So when all 4 of them jumped in the water, the 2 insane people were told to swim back, the 2 others were initiated on and told to leave or we would kill them. @ItzTyler then starts threatening us multiple times, saying that he would bring people to kill us all and so on, so he was killed. @DK_Major, on the other hand, decided to turn around and swim to an island just next to the prison island, so he was killed.

I asked for confirmation both times before I started shooting.

He looks to be within VOIP range when he was told to swim.

you do understand that you and anyone else cant start shooting unless you have initiated on us right? correct me if i am wrong

Edited by DK_Major
needed to add clarification to the end if that is correct or not

@YxungLxrd will be Temp Banned until they provide their POV. 

The staff team have reviewed the report and come to a conclusion. In this situation @DK_Major& @ItzTyler were 'treating' a couple of patients, when the owners of the island intervened. They were then told the patients would swim across back to the mainland, but as soon as they started the prison council initiate on DK_Major and ItzTyler, telling them to leave and the hostages to come back. As they are leaving ItzTyler says they will be back, and they will burn the whole place down, to which @Pooks098 asks if that is a threat, to which ItzTyler replies it's a promise. Pooks then starts to initiate saying "Alright, you know what, stop fucking..." then gets cut off, likely by releasing his PTT before it finished transmitting, then a couple seconds later queues up again to which the added "Moving" is added in. He then opens up on DK_Major and ItzTyler, as well as do his allies, killing both of them. 

@Pooks098 your initiation was incomplete, and more importantly @DK_Major was out of range of the initiation, and therefore never received it. You do not simply gain rights just because they may pose a threat later on either, and he was in compliance with the one demand he had been given. Therefore you will be receiving a punishment for invalid kill - Roleplayed x2.

@BigDaddy you are not in an official group, so even had the initiation been properly heard, you would not have gained attacker rights, and therefore you will be receiving a punishment for attempted invalid kill.

@YxungLxrd has failed to respond to the report in a timely manner, and will need to make a ban appeal if he wishes to play here further.

@Pooks098 - Invalid Kill - Roleplayed x2 3 days and 10 points.

@BigDaddy - Attempted Invalid Kill: Guilty 2 days and 10 points.

Signed by @Zanaan with notes.