Jump to content
Server time: 2019-04-21, 05:21
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 11 hours, 38 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Mademoiselle

S1 Attempted KOS / RDM + Stream Sniping Tisy Summer Camp / Stary yar Rocks 9/4/2019 2:40am GMT

Recommended Posts

Server and location: 1 Tisy Summer Camp / Stary yar Rocks

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2:40 GMT 09/04/2019

Your in game name: Dr. Hope Pisces

Names of allies involved: @FireDude @Kase @HeyItsGrimm @Highlander @Annoying Rooster

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, kill logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

hm5mxSu.png?1

617BAA647C1F68016B3B5FB56685D750AC819191

Detailed description of the events: 

Was RPing in Camp 'Pisces' receiving shots at our front gate which we think is there by the car crash below and just a mistake. Then I'm RPing with FireDude and we literally get shot at. This isn't a mis-id, this is someone who is literally trying to shoot us, we have been receiving shots in and around our camp by a sniper multiple times a day but we always deemed it as a mistake until we bumped into the body of a man who fell from the cliffs WITH A WINCHESTER. 

They have no rights on us as we have not spread any hostilities to whomever this was. Only hostiliy which wasn't even an initiation was at @TheMrGasMaskOG and he can validate this too. He is not apart of an official group either.

Share this post


Link to post

Logs:

01:33:11 | Player "Ctac Gavrelyk" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by FallDamage
01:33:11 | Player "Ctac Gavrelyk" (DEAD) died. Stats> Water: 1206.76 Energy: 642.404 Bleed sources: 0

00:18:55 | Player "Ctac Gavrelyk" is connected
-Died-

Calling in:

@Tasnik - Ctac Gavrelyk

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other video evidence that they may have of the situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Share this post


Link to post

Toan's POV: I was patrolling the perimeter of the camp with a flashlight checking the trees for scouts when I heard a snap of a rifle round a hundred yards to my right. I turn off my flashlight and got on my stomach waiting for a second shot to run after the shooter. Madem (Hope) and FireDude (Noah) came running up beside me when she asks who I was, I immediately identified myself and we proceeded to track down the shooter up the hills. After getting a bit of the way up, I decided to break off because I was not confident in navigating or fighting in the dark and immediately retreated back to the camp perimeter where I was patrolling and resumed my patrol along the southern side incase the shooter/shooters tried to perform a flanking maneuver on the camp. Five minutes later they found the body of the suspected shooter.

Share this post


Link to post

Adding this to evidence, I asked my stream to screenshot who was watching...

5606754945.png

Share this post


Link to post

Noah's POV: So me and Hope were doing "our thing" on the very top of the tower. It was getting dark and the lighting was perfect. Suddenly a large rifle round snapped right over our heads, couldn't hsve been more than a few inches off. None the less we jump our added down and both run for the hills. After the whole night of searching me and @HeyItsGrimm spotted a dead man inside a Bush. His body was bent and his neck was snapped so he fell from the top of the cliff. We checked to see If it was the shooter and sure enough a large caliber rifle (Winchester as seen in the clip) was found on his body with a high powered optic. I later tested the areas around the cliff to see if the shot was possible. The Winchester was the only rifle that could have made this shot due to the Long range scope not being on any mosin ive seen and the distance being so great. 

No Rights were on me, madam, or any of our group members (The ones shot at) and I checked with @Kase and his group and they haven't done anything hostile to provoke the attack. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

They have no rights on us as we have not spread any hostilities to whomever this was. Only hostiliy which wasn't even an initiation was at @TheMrGasMaskOG and he can validate this too. He is not apart of an official group either.

1

I can validate this. The hostility shown towards me was not an initiation 

Share this post


Link to post

Ctac's  POV: After the incident with Hunter I left the settlement to look for some supplies and maybe an AK/M4 in the military base closeby. After 300 meters I already heard shots from the settlements direction and met one of its guards, we was wearing full black and had a black cap too. I continued my travels and heard more of those shots in irregular intervals. As soon as it started getting dark I headed back to the settlement, somehow missed it and ended up on that rocky region. Suddenly I heard those rifle shots really closeby and started running towards a lighted house, due to the darkness I didnt see the cliff, then I fell and died.

I believe that corpse in that screenshot is mine, I had a M70 with a Hunter Scope on me, but I didnt shoot at the settlement.

Since I didnt thought there would be a report on this incident (and I am a little ashamed to have died to falling off a cliff) I dont have any screenshots or video evidence from that night.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Tasnik said:

Ctac's  POV: After the incident with Hunter I left the settlement to look for some supplies and maybe an AK/M4 in the military base closeby. After 300 meters I already heard shots from the settlements direction and met one of its guards, we was wearing full black and had a black cap too. I continued my travels and heard more of those shots in irregular intervals. As soon as it started getting dark I headed back to the settlement, somehow missed it and ended up on that rocky region. Suddenly I heard those rifle shots really closeby and started running towards a lighted house, due to the darkness I didnt see the cliff, then I fell and died.

I believe that corpse in that screenshot is mine, I had a M70 with a Hunter Scope on me, but I didnt shoot at the settlement.

Since I didnt thought there would be a report on this incident (and I am a little ashamed to have died to falling off a cliff) I dont have any screenshots or video evidence from that night.

Well this is kinda awkward, you did not see anyone or hear anyone on the top of the rocky area. Also, thats my rifle now...

Share this post


Link to post

Additional Logs:

01:26:16 | Player "Spencer Grimm" (pos=<3512.2, 15087, 353.0>)
01:26:16 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" (pos=<3514.3, 15083.4, 353.1>)
01:26:16 | Player "Dr Hope Pisces" (pos=<3507.8, 15086.9, 352.7>)

01:31:06 | Chat("Dr Hope Pisces"): *She kisses him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck*

01:31:17 | Player "Spencer Grimm" (pos=<4214.4, 15178.4, 480.2>)
01:31:17 | Player "Ctac Gavrelyk" (pos=<4312.1, 15075.6, 455.6>)
01:31:17 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" (pos=<4226.2, 15172.6, 479.1>)

 

Calling In

 

@Kase (Kase Mcilwrath)

@HeyItsGrimm (Spencer Grimm)

 

For their full and detailed PoV and any evidence they might have.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Kase’s POV: Kase came to the camp with Mac Tíre members: Kain and Spencer. Where we had some conversations (Don’t recall as to what.) We then proceeded to hear shots hit the towers of the camp without any initiations, I took my group towards where the shots came as this had happened earlier in the week as well, we knew where the shooter would be. As we ran up towards the rocks, it was nighttime and we tried to use sound rather than our flashlights to avoid spooking the guy. Though I guess he must have heard us coming and we heard him for the briefest moment before it was silent.

After a few minutes of searching, Noah and Hope showed up to help the search and progressively as it became day, Spencer and Noah (I believe) found the body of the shooter. He had fallen to his death (presumably trying to run from us earlier). It was determined that he had a Winchester rifle on him with some other ammunition based off what i found on him.

I dont think I missed anything, if I did, I apologize in advance.

Edited by Kase

Share this post


Link to post

Grimms POV: Was up at the Tisy medical camp hanging around with the Docs and the boys when shots ring out. We had taken random fire from the rocks to the NE of the camp earlier in the week so we had a good idea of where to look. We roll up with our lights off just listening for sound. We hear some slight movement and then dead silence. We search from the dead of night till the morning where Me and @FireDudediscover the body of the accused at the base of roughly a 40ft sheer drop. We find a tundra 70 and a ton of ammunition for it. The accused also had a range finder in him which could have easily been used to garuntee at least semi accurate shots. 

Share this post


Link to post

@HeyItsGrimm, @Kase the logs show that the person you are referring to had just arrived at the cliffs himself from a run up from Novaya, furthermore the two of you were also already at the cliffs right next to him /before/ the shot that is being reported, yet you claim you headed up to search for the shooter. Do you care to give further explanation?

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

@HeyItsGrimm, @Kase the logs show that the person you are referring to had just arrived at the cliffs himself from a run up from Novaya, furthermore the two of you were also already at the cliffs right next to him /before/ the shot that is being reported, yet you claim you headed up to search for the shooter. Do you care to give further explanation?

We heard shots long before the stream clip mentioned. It's why we went up to check it out. We heard a shot when we were at the cliff, so that's how we knew we were close to the shooter. Unless there is a second shooter I'm unaware of, we were at the camp first when we heard the shots and then went over to investigate and that's when we heard the next shot very close by.

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Kase said:

We heard shots long before the stream clip mentioned. It's why we went up to check it out. We heard a shot when we were at the cliff, so that's how we knew we were close to the shooter. Unless there is a second shooter I'm unaware of, we were at the camp first when we heard the shots and then went over to investigate and that's when we heard the next shot very close by.

How long had the camp been receiving shots before this roughly? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Zanaan said:

How long had the camp been receiving shots before this roughly? 

The shot at the tower in that twitch clip is when we were at the rocks, we heard the shot basically next to us.
The shots prior I would estimate somewhere between 15-25 minutes? I can't be 100% but there were shots for sure before we got to the rocks, otherwise we had no reason to go up there to investigate in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post

We had been taking shots during other days from that cliff and hearing shots on the cliff earlier I advised Rykers group to take a look around that area, sure enough we got shot at later. 

Share this post


Link to post

Currently, it is just word vs word, we have no concrete evidence and since no one has stepped forward to admit to anything this report will be closed.

/solved with notes.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...