Server time: 2019-04-24, 20:59
Sign in to follow this  
Lego

How to M4?

Why doesn't my M4 wanna reload mags?

You should double check that the mags take up the same amount of cells in your inventory and be sure that you have sufficient inventory space for the ejected/replaced mag.

oki thanks, imma check that out!!!

if you want to reload a 30 round stanag into your weapon and reject a 60 round make sure the 30 round mag is on the left side of the inventory space and 2 more 30 round mags would fit next to it on the right. then you should be able to reload with the Hotkeys.

@TeutonicOG @Xehara thanks guys, I've been having issues with the polymer mags not switching with the non-coupled Stanags, I am pretty sure that they are different sizes no?

Yes, they are different sizes.

Just now, Lego said:

@TeutonicOG @Xehara thanks guys, I've been having issues with the polymer mags not switching with the non-coupled Stanags, I am pretty sure that they are different sizes no?

correct. the polymer 30 rounders take 2x3 and the normal stanag 30 only 1x3. to load it in you need the 1x3 mag on the left side and another 3 cells on its Right. then you should be able to reload 🙂