Server and location: S1 Komarovo industrial

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-09, 00:29

Your in game name: Nick Greenway

Names of allies involved: 4 corner hustlers

Name of suspect/s: Mexicans? Dudes with southern accents

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events: Was sitting on top of the industrial building at a built up compound we took over. Some dudes arrived asking whats in the tents and what the place was, I think someone said it was a trading compound. The dudes take some food and then leave or something. I move to sit on top of the blue tin building right next to the industrial building; I'm doing whatever in my inventory when they come back and the southern voices initiate on us. I say "Why tho?" and die 2 seconds after the initiation drops. I was sitting prone on top of the building, with no weapon out. I made no attempt to run away or non-comply.

Edited by YNW Dusty

Marquise Booker POV: I was there as well, My POV is basically the same as dusty's, The boys rol up, they ask if they can have our food downstairs, we say yes, they come back and drop the initiation, dusty says, "Why" and then he gets killed

Hit Logs:

00:27:55 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rustin Jones" into Head(0) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 76.6209 meters 
00:27:55 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rustin Jones" into RightArm(30) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 76.6209 meters 
00:27:55 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rustin Jones" into Torso(1) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 76.6209 meters 
00:27:55 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rustin Jones" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 76.6209 meters 
00:27:55 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Rustin Jones" into Lungs(49) for 34 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4-A1 from 76.6209 meters 
00:28:12 | Player "Rustin Jones" [HP: 72.5] hit by Player "Dr Puncture Smith" into Torso(34) for 27.5 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M70 Tundra from 517.743 meters 
00:29:41 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.79979 meters 
00:29:41 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into RightArm(31) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.79979 meters 
00:29:42 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into RightArm(30) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.76698 meters 
00:29:42 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into Torso(1) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.76698 meters 
00:29:43 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into Torso(24) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.74997 meters 
00:29:43 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into Heart(44) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.74997 meters 
00:29:43 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD) [HP: 0] hit by Player "Yuliy Konstantin" into Lungs(48) for 34 damage (Bullet_762x39) with KA-M from 3.74997 meters 

Kill Logs:

00:27:55 | Player "Nick Greenway" (DEAD)  killed by Player "Rustin Jones" with M4-A1 from 76.6209 meters

Connection Logs:

22:28:49 | Player "Nick Greenway" is connected
-Died-

22:27:29 | Player "Yuliy Konstantin" is connected
-Still Connected-

23:22:07 | Player "Rustin Jones" is connected
-Still Connected-

22:27:21 | Player "Dr Puncture Smith" is connected
-Still Connected-

22:29:30 | Player "Marquise Booker" is connected
-Still Connected-

Calling in:

@Dusty - Nick Greenway | POSTED

@Impostor 2 - Marquise Booker | POSTED

@Puncture - Dr Puncture Smith

@Kai - Rustin Jones

@Clarence - Yuliy Konstantin

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other video evidence that they may have of this situation. Please also list all of your allies that were involved. 

Posted (edited)

Dr Puncture POV

Was walking to balota to log out because my headphones suck and I can only hear from one ear when I heard we got initiated on, I pulled out my winchester and shot @Kai from 517 meters.  I then flanked all the way around to prison island side and sat there for about 20-30 minutes. I got bored so I pushed up and traded with one.

Edited by Puncture

Posted (edited)

POV

Was chilling around the compound when we initiated, someone called out on TS that Dusty had said something like "Why though" and I proceeded to shoot him on top of the building. I then get sniped in the back by Dr Puncture Smith and get scared. A while later someone pushes us and kills hex before I spray them down. We then proceed to do a magic trick and i kill 2 of the people inside of the building with G19 killing the last one.

Edited by Kai

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

to do a magic trick

can you elaborate on that magic trick? Really confused how 2-3 guys got on top of like a 3-4 story tall sheer concrete building.

If no one wants to answer then server time was 02:00 - 02:35 to check for connection logs.

To be clear we had several people ask how you guys managed to get up there and everyone refuses to answer so forgive me if I'm a little sketched out.

Spoiler

video evidence of the two-three magically getting on top of the building with us.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Impostor 2 said:

-snip-

We would rather not tell you because we would not want other people knowing it ingame, if staff need to know then I can PM them.

Edited by Kai

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

We would rather not tell you because we would not want other people knowing it IC, if staff need to know then I can PM them.

Considering this is a report, and considering the fact that there's no way to get up on the building without glitching or something, you should probably just stop wasting everybody's time and say what you did. 

How they got up on the roof is irrelevant to this report, staff can feel free to look at connection logs. 

Wockstar POV - I run into the glass building and get some food, then act like I'm leaving, then run back and initiate. The OP says "but why" and then gets shot, a gunfight then ensues where we push the building and kill them.

2 minutes ago, Dusty said:

considering the fact that there's no way to get up on the building without glitching or something

False. 

1 minute ago, ScarRP said:

False. 

Then what is so hard about saying how you got up there?

Just now, Dusty said:

Then what is so hard about saying how you got up there?

It has already been stated, we don't want it to be brought in game. There is a reason you guys want to know so bad, and that's so you can either learn to defend against it and or do it yourself. We have already said we will be willing to tell staff, will not post anymore unless called in by staff. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ScarRP said:

It has already been stated, we don't want it to be brought in game. There is a reason you guys want to know so bad, and that's so you can either learn to defend against it and or do it yourself. We have already said we will be willing to tell staff, will not post anymore unless called in by staff. 

Or, like I said in my post, we're pretty certain that the only way to get up there is ghosting or glitching. So just elaborate. 

Unless you just did a 10-man boost or something to get on top of the building.

Edited by Dusty

G19 POV: We have an extremely long firefight in Komorovo, I kill a sniper sneaking up on our compound. We then get on top (will be happy to explain to staff in PM's), Kai and I spray through the door, then open it. One pushes out, Kai kills him and goes uncon. Meanwhile Kai had killed one inside, I then reload and push the last guy killing him. Then I save Kai from bleeding out, we grab gear and leave.

Zorull POV: I showed later in the fight and helped with the magic of getting on the roof. I did not fire any shots but like I said I assisted in the magic and was there for most of the situation.

Yuliy POV: Myself and Scar initiate on the entire compound, OP gets killed after he says "But why", after about 5-10 seconds I double tap his body through the roof to make sure he doesn't get up and shoot us in the back. The firefight continues for about an hour or more. We push the roof and kill all of OPs group.

This report, in my opinion, can be closed.

Yes that is fine with me.

The staff team has reviewed this report and accepted to honour OP's wishes. Please remember to give your targets enough time to comply to your demands before pulling the trigger, y'all should know how it works by now.

For the sake of knowledge, the way you got onto the roof has been deemed not to be AoGM by the staff team.

With said, this report will be closed.

Signed by: @Pontiff + notes