Server time: 2019-04-22, 03:15
Crim

Bring Back The Old Myshkino Tents? (Tents City)

Tents  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

So after the DayZ .61 "update" we lost a treasured gem, the old Myshkino Tents.  
It was a great area for PVP and some medium tier gear.... "But wait Crim this is a RP server!"  Yes, but the area is now dead, reduced to a shell of its former self. 
Re introducing the OG Tents City, or even expanding upon what we have now will increase interaction in that area, and I've been informed that it won't negatively affect server performance. 

I appreciate that entirely recreating the original area would be a huge task, so maybe just expand and redesign the current tents layout?  It's just an idea. @Watchman

https://youtu.be/A2EuppSe1wU?t=130

https://youtu.be/z1usznucvfA?t=113

Edited by Crim

Posted (edited)

Yeah +1 tbh Myshkino tents is just dead and a pure trek for like 6 tents.

Edited by ToeZOG

I don't think they're gonna edit the map

Posted (edited)

See no real need for this, pretty pointless wasting effort and time for this.

Edited by Eagle

Can we also bring back Balota Tents???? I miss it so much!

+1, Myshkino tents are basically worthless now. The bohemia devs said they made the tent areas smaller to spread out military loot around the map, but the eastern half of the map might as well not even be there. Everyone stays west. I don't think we'll get our wish, but I hope we do.

If Rolland let us modify the map I'd be down

More PvP = more players on the server = more money for the community:

+1000, bring back M4 City! ❤️ 

I don't think we have any capabilities to edit map just yet. Even if we did, I'm still kind of against the idea. I like the area around Myshkino just the way it is right now. I always hated the original Myshkino tents in the first place and now its better IMO.

Posted (edited)

Personally voted no because I don't see any reason to add more military locations to the western portion of the map, it's already incredibly extensive as opposed to the relative "barren" Eastern side. Not to mention that (for me) it also adds very little in terms of roleplay. I'd say leave it as it currently is and instead (if and when map-editing is available) focus on making the East a little more enticing rather than the West.

Edited by Kenyi