Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 11:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Gamnog

S1, Northwest Airfield

Server and location: S1, North military base at the airfield.

Your in game name: Henry Stone

Names of allies involved: X

Name of suspect/s: I don´t know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): X

Detailed description of the events: When I was looting one of the barracks 2 guys came and one went to the barracks where was I. When he entered I greet him after 10 seconds and told him that I´m friendly and that I don´t want any troubles he didn´t say anything but instead he was constantly peaking out of one room and eventualy ran out and killed me. Then he just said something like motherf*cker.

Connection Logs.

Spoiler
15:10:26 | Player "Henry Stone" is connected
15:28:19 | Player "Henry Stone" has been disconnected

15:00:11 | Player "Curt Russel" is connected
15:47:14 | Player "Curt Russel"has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
15:23:01 | Player "Henry Stone" hit by Player "Curt Russel" into LeftLeg with KA-M from 3.3843 meters 
15:23:01 | Player "Henry Stone" hit by Player "Curt Russel" into Torso with KA-M from 3.41277 meters 
15:23:01 | Player "Henry Stone" hit by Player "Curt Russel" into LeftArm with KA-M from 3.48421 meters 
15:23:01 | Player "Henry Stone" hit by Player "Curt Russel" into Torso with KA-M from 3.48421 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
15:23:02 | Player "Henry Stone" killed by Player "Curt Russel" with KA-M from 3.4339 meters 

15:41:10 | Player "Curt Russel" killed by Player "Clayton Biggsbe" into Head (MeleeFist_Heavy)

Calling in:

@GrizzlyOG

For his full POV and any unedited video evidence he may have. Please list your allies as well.

Posted (edited)

POV: I went to northwest to get some gear with a person I met in game when I hear a guy aim his gun at me and started to speak I thought I was being held up so I took it into my own hands to aim my gun at him and kill him. I didn't understand what he was saying but the way I saw him aiming his gun at me I thought he was gonna shoot me so I killed him and said what the f dude what are you doing...

Edited by GrizzlyOG

@GrizzlyOG @Gamnog Do either of you have any video evidence of this situation? Also, do you know the name of the person you were with, Grizzly?

Just now, Onyx said:

@GrizzlyOG @Gamnog Do either of you have any video evidence of this situation? Also, do you know the name of the person you were with, Grizzly?

I honestly don't know his forum name just ran into him and we split off afterwards and I do not have video evidence

@Onyx Sadly I dont have any evidence. But from my side it was obvious that I act friendly. I even spoke to him. Why would I do that if I wanted to rob him or something like that.

Without any video evidence we can't do much and this report is to be concluded as inconclusive, report archived.