Server time: 2019-04-26, 16:49

So we have added in the New armbands according to the new DayzRP Mod update. But I havent seen them anywhere, are we waiting for them to be clamed and if so, when we gonna clame what Armbands we want. 

What Armbands does each group want to call dibs on? 

To be honest, armband " dibs " are best done in game. Like roll around enough wearing your colours you'll get recognised via that colour. If you want a colour, you take it. Or you ask them politely, that works too I guess. If all the armbands are taken then you could probably represent with a certain type of clothing? Maybe? 

5 minutes ago, Beni said:

To be honest, armband " dibs " are best done in game. Like roll around enough wearing your colours you'll get recognised via that colour. If you want a colour, you take it. Or you ask them politely, that works too I guess. If all the armbands are taken then you could probably represent with a certain type of clothing? Maybe? 

I believe in another thread, Roland said they are going to be implementing custom armbands with certain logos and colors and such. For example a 'medics' armband with a cross symbol and such. 

IIRC, cause I can't find the post, that groups specific armband won't spawn in game and is item store only, free to those group members?

Just now, Rover said:

I believe in another thread, Roland said they are going to be implementing custom armbands with certain logos and colors and such. For example a 'medics' armband with a cross symbol and such. 

IIRC, cause I can't find the post, that groups specific armband won't spawn in game and is item store only, free to those group members?

I mean, if that's the case then fair enough. Suppose the medical boys could be the red cross and like, bandito's could have a skull or some shit?

As you were. 

If they make an armband that is black or red with the white circle, red cross on it, I'd totally have it.

Right now, I'd have to use the american one, that appeals more than the medical armbands RN.

They're gonna go first-pick by the group leaders. That's what I have heard so far.

I want whatever armband beni wants, so he can't have it

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

I want whatever armband beni wants, so he can't have it

Wanker. 🤣

Edited by Beni

My question is that as more official groups be added and they choose a variant that isn't currently being used, will that remove that armband out of the pool and what of the dynamics who currently use it for identification purposes? Are they just left choosing one of those that are left?