Server time: 2019-04-18, 17:27
Sign in to follow this  
Batok

Batok's Amnesty Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I do not have it

Why the verdict is not fair:  100 percent fair

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  Well this situation was a long time ago as some of us know and I have no excuses, there was a lot of tension and ooc problems between people and I just chose a side and went with it, I made my formal apology to the ones I offended and got my amnesty, again from my pov I have no excuses and regret what I did.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Well for the time I have been back since Nov 16th, 2018 via email I believe I have not been a problem at all in this community and to my knowledge have already brought in enjoyable roleplay and experiences to others, also I have been active not only in the game itself but the forums as much as possible, hell I even got a decent sized group up at the moment, I think it is fair to ask to remove my final if that would be ok.

What could you have done better?: I should have minded my own and not said a single word, if I have any type of problem from here on I go straight to the help desk.

Edited by Batok

Greetings, 

After reviewing your final appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. Since returning to our community you have been active in game as well as on the forums too.  Your attitude overall has seemed to have changed which is good to see. You have not yet used up your caution which is again, good to see. We are happy that you have changed for the better and that you are both active on the forums and in game. Keep this up! 

With that said, appeal accepted.

Appeal accepted 

Signed by myself with notes