Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 01:28
Sign in to follow this  
shipwreck117

Shipwreck's Amnesty Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: It was. I broke a rule and I deserved to have been punished for it

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have been very grateful to be back and apart of this community again, I almost forgot how fun it is/was. Since my amnesty acceptance 3 months ago, I have been as active in the community as I could be, given my IRL circumstances. When I have been active on the forums, I have tried to be fun, light hearted, and productive to any post or topic being discussed. When I have been active in the server, I have tried my best to give the best roleplay that I could give. I've been around a lot of the RP hubs and even joined a group that helps to provide good roleplay. I've never been disrespectful on the forum's, and I have never blatantly broken any IG rules, let alone been directly prosecuted in a report, to my knowledge. I clearly broke a rule that, and one that is very direct and explicit and I feel that I have learned from my mistake.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal from Final Warning

What could you have done better?: I should have respected the community rules and not advertised another server through the PM's. If anything, I should have taken it off of DayZRP and onto a third party elsewhere.

Appeal closed due to accused being perm'd