Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 14:34
Sign in to follow this  
hijacker990

game wont load through launcher

Posted (edited)

i have all the mods for the server installed, ive verified all  my files, and uninstalled and reinstalled. i think its a problem with the launcher because if i use the dayzsa launcher i can load into any server. is ther anyway to fix it?

Edited by hijacker990

Which mods are you using to join the server with?

If you have done everything correctly and still cannot connect directly through the launcher it might be because you are in the queue to join the server. The screen will fade to the game once you're actually on the server.

i have the dayzrp mod more guns mod and rpc framework mods. but i dont think im in a que because when i use the launcher to launch the game, it goes to the black screen that says dayz in the middle and has the wheel in the upper right corner and it freezes there and ive waited in that screen for like 15 mins and nothing has happened.

Take a screenshot of your parameters and mods section of the Launcher and post it here so we can continue troubleshooting. 

On 4/8/2019 at 12:49 AM, hijacker990 said:

i have the dayzrp mod more guns mod and rpc framework mods. but i dont think im in a que because when i use the launcher to launch the game, it goes to the black screen that says dayz in the middle and has the wheel in the upper right corner and it freezes there and ive waited in that screen for like 15 mins and nothing has happened.

I think this is the old que bug. When you join the game straight from the launcher you won't be able to see the queue. but you should already be in it. So wait with Patience and you should connect as soon as the queue placement reaches 0.
The triggy Thing with it: you never know if the que is only like 6 places or 60 😄 but if you join the server from the Server list you shouldn't face this problem. 

Posted (edited)

for whatever reason its working now thanks for the help though

Edited by hijacker990