S1 | North of zabolotye | 20:05 CEST

Server and location: Dayzrp.com

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  18:40

Your in game name: Hilgomir Cervan

Names of allies involved: 1 - Ron

Name of suspect/s: Peter / rest unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Me and a friend I met ended up on the edge of the map, finding this camp. He stuck behind in case anyone came around whilst I ventured to the inside. Finding a tent I decided to empty it so we could take it, seeing as there was nobody around, leaving the items behind. Then a dude came out of nowhere, and another two came by. They responded that they gonna check if anything was missing, hence if it was they'd shoot me straight away. As said nothing was taken, but they claimed it was, and then all three proceeded to open fire on me murdering me.

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, North of zabolotye

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  North of Zabolotye, 2019-04-07, 20:05 CEST | 18:05 Server time! 

Your in game name:  Adam Cadias

Names of allies involved: 

Julius Olsson

Hennie Louw

Name of suspect/s: N/A (2 believed enemies) 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

We were currently building our base North of Zabolotye when we found a guy red handed inside our tent. We told him to step out of the tent since we saw most of our items on the ground. 
One of our members entered the the check the content of the then! 
We told the guy: 
- We going to check the content of the tent and if everything is here you can go. 

Once we found out the tent was empty we said: 

-The tent is empty. 

The guy then proceeded to empty a clip towards the guy that check the tent (me). 
Sadly non of the shots hit and he ran towards me. We proceeded to eliminate the target after we where confused over the engagement he just started with no initiation.   

As we where working on getting our items back into the tent we got engaged from a third party. Once again there was no initiation from the start so we got confused.  

The third party proceeded to kill off one team member (me) before the rest of the group proceeded to eliminate the last threat. 

Report reason: 
- Bad RP

- No value for his life

- RDM

Edited by Cadias

Reports have been merged. Logs will be posted soon.

Posted (edited)

My name is Hennie Louw

I stood behind a car with on scene with a pistol in my hand looking at what was going on as we were quite confused at this time.

The person in question approached me and I took a step back as he draw out his weapon. We told him that nothing will happen to him but we just wanted to see whats happening with our supplies. He proceeded to spin around and shoot off a few rounds at one of my friends so I proceeded to shoot him in the back.

He hardly spoke to us and the only thing I heard him say was "Don't worry man"

As we were gathering ourselves after the incident a second person shot at us from distance and killed my friend. He then further ran back and forth firing random shots for what I would assume is baiting.

When I moved out of our base again after a while (about 20 minutes) he shot me twice but did not manage to kill me. We have not seen the shooter once. 

Note : Only person in our group known as "peter" was not online during this whole event.

Edited by WutWut_ZA

My name is Julius Olsson. 

I found the first person (Hilgomir) in our tent and got shocked when he was just there and said hello to me. I tried to ask him to step out of the tent. This was still happening when my friends Cadias and Hennie were outside cutting wood. He stepped outside of the tent and my friends came to confront the thief with me, and we gently asked him if he could hand us back the stuff from the tent he was robbing, and we would let him go. He mumbled something about not touching anything and then panicked by shooting Cadias in the stomach plate a few times and tried to run away, he got shot by Hennie in the back. 

We were still trying to cope with the situation and see what the now dead thief had taken when my friend Cadias was shot in the back inside the base. Probably Hilgomirs  

As stated above, we never saw the second shooter. I together with Hennie tried to search for the shooter, even after Hennie got shot. 

Connection logs:

Spoiler
10:44:47 | Player "Hennie Louw" is connected
18:23:00 | Player "Hennie Louw" has been disconnected
18:24:13 | Player "Hennie Louw" is connected 
-STILL IN GAME-

14:21:39 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" is connected
18:39:17 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" has been disconnected

15:36:55 | Player "Adam Cadias" is connected
18:04:12 | Player "Adam Cadias" has been disconnected

17:33:40 | Player "Julius Olsson" is connected
18:39:34 | Player "Julius Olsson" has been disconnected

15:44:40 | Player "Ronald Glensmark" is connected
18:16:12 | Player "Ronald Glensmark" has been disconnected
18:33:46 | Player "Ronald Glensmark" is connected
19:03:38 | Player "Ronald Glensmark" has been disconnected

Hit logs

Spoiler
18:00:08 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan"  hit by Player "Hennie Louw" into Torso with CR-75 from 6.12309 meters
18:00:08 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" hit by Player "Hennie Louw" into Torso with CR-75 from 6.60388 meters
18:00:08 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" hit by Player "Hennie Louw" into Torso with CR-75 from 7.32455 meters
18:00:21 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" hit by Player "Adam Cadias" into head with M1A SOCOM from 1.39019 meters

18:03:56 | Player "Adam Cadias hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into LeftArm with SK 59/66 from 44.249 meters
18:03:57 | Player "Adam Cadias  hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into Torso with SK 59/66 from 44.2477 meters
18:03:58 | Player "Adam Cadias hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into LeftArm with SK 59/66 from 45.9391 meters
18:03:58 | Player "Adam Cadias hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into Torso with SK 59/66 from 45.9391 meters

18:03:58 | Player "Hennie Louw hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into RightArm with SK 59/66 from 47.7459 meters
18:14:10 | Player "Hennie Louw hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into Torso with SK 59/66 from 68.3029 meters
18:14:11 | Player "Hennie Louw hit by Player "Ronald Glensmark" into LeftArm with SK 59/66 from 68.4779 meters

Kill logs

Spoiler
18:00:21 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" killed by Player "Adam Cadias" with M1A SOCOM from 1.39019 meters

18:03:58 | Player "Adam Cadias killed by Player "Ronald Glensmark" with SK 59/66 from 45.9391 meters

Chat logs

Spoiler
18:25:58 | Chat("Julius Olsson") puhut siis suomea?
18:26:36 | Chat("Julius Olsson")your friend told me you’re finnish?
18:26:50 | Chat("Julius Olsson") right

18:38:03 | Chat("Hennie Louw") //mind if I follow you on forums?

Calling in:

@Hilgomir - POSTED

@Mrrrrrrrks - POSTED

@WutWut_ZA - POSTED

@Cadias - POSTED

@cpilbeam - POSTED

For their full and detailed POV, as well as any unedited video evidence anybody may have.

@cpilbeam Could you please explain why you logged out only 2 minutes after shooting @WutWut_ZA and then logging back in 17 minutes later?

Posted (edited)

Hi, I logged out 2 minutes after as I was a significant distance away and the restart was coming up in a few minutes time and I didn’t want to risk losing my character etc and 17 minutes later as I returned to the server after the restart after making a coffee.

Edit: explaining 17 minutes after 

Edited by cpilbeam

If you do not mind me asking how would you lose your character on server restart?

2 minutes ago, WutWut_ZA said:

If you do not mind me asking how would you lose your character on server restart?

Hi, no problem. I haven’t played DayZ in sometime and the last time I was a regular player the advice always was to log out before the restart to avoid losing your character. 

Posted (edited)

Ronald Glensmark:

I was placed above the base on an outcrop of rocks from which I was able to both see and hear what was going on. Initially Hilgormir and I stumbled across the base and could not see anyone in the area so he proceeded to enter the base while I remained above. Eventually three people descended upon the base while Hilgormir was inside the tent. From what I heard they told him they would search the tent to see if he had taken anything (from what I know he did not take anything but emptied it’s contents on the ground) I heard him pleed his case but was interrupted as he was gunned down. I initially heard gunshots originating from a non 45 Acp weapon followed by the firing of a 45 acp weapon which I presumed to be Hilgormir’s. I then waited till a suitable time and engaged one member of the three and then repositioned to engage another after I had witnessed the gunning down of my friend.

In response to other comments the shots fired in between were not mine and from another unrelated party. There were shots in the area both prior to and following the death of Hilgormir which the group did not react to so we presumed they were in cahoots with the group. The only shots I fired were directed towards members of the group that killed Hilgormir following his death and no stray, random or ‘baiting’ shots were fired.

Just to clarify I was not involved in the initial shooting but I was watching from above where I could hear and see what was occurring but did not engage until suitable.

Edited by cpilbeam
Additional info

He started shooting and we reacted,

We stick with the following : 

Refusal to RP
Fail to RP
Firing without engagement

Luckily for us he missed his shots otherwise it would have ended in us dying.

Posted (edited)

https://www.dayzrp.com/characters/display-10346/

Linked player was in the area as they heard the shots fired and came to us to see what was going on as we helped them earlier. One thing I can say is that we never shoot first. It is against our values and RP stance as friendly players.

I do believe Cadias has POV. I am still trying to upload mine.

I will point out to the following 

""4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.

Be passive during the hostile role play and refuse to actively participate in it. Just sitting there and not contributing to role play can make the situation very boring for the attackers.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier."" Taken from - https://www.dayzrp.com/rules/

Edited by WutWut_ZA

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cpilbeam said:

"I was placed above the base on an outcrop of rocks from which I was able to both see and hear what was going on. Initially Hilgormir and I stumbled across the base and could not see anyone in the area so he proceeded to enter the base while I remained above." 

There were clearly base building going on when your friend and you got there. If Hilgomir wanted to sneak into the base while Cadias and Hennnie were building and cutting trees, that's a whole other thing. But there were trees on the ground everywhere around the base. I could see this clearly from another rock when returning to the base and could hear chopping from a distance. And from either rock/cliff you can clearly see over the area, even more so with all the trees cut down. Which means that if you would've been on one of the rocks you should've at least seen me (Julius) going into the base and dropping my loot off (which is when I spotted your thief friend Hilgomir). 

-snipped-

Edited by Mrrrrrrrks

My POV is corrupted due to streamlabs and Nvidia running at the same time. 

NO POV from my perspective. 

Posted (edited)

My POV is down. My PC can not seem to handle rendering that file.

So my complaint is fail RP
-
Combat Logging (We spent a while looking for "Ronald", even after server restart).

I am reporting on the following points against Cpilbeam & Hilgomir : 

Break in the following Rules 

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. (The Hilgomir stood idle without real communication or response to RP scenario) For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.
4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. (We requested he does not move, instead he discharged his weapon and tried to run). Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all. (Hilgomir discharged his weapon and took opportunity when we gave a simple request to wait while we see whats going on).
4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation

Be passive during the hostile role play and refuse to actively participate in it. Just sitting there and not contributing to role play can make the situation very boring for the attackers.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Approved group of the hostage refuses to negotiate or opens fire on hostage takers.

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed. (Hilgomir did not comply, discharged his weapon and tried to run).

Against Cpilbeam :

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier. (He combat logged 2 minutes after engagement as per the logs. We still searched for him post restart, He admitted to intent to log to not "lose his character" even it if it is with a non-existent server join "character wipe glitch")

4.7 You may not bait other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them. This is known as baiting. (We kept hearing shots in close vicinity from where we were shot at on multiple occasions. On the first inspection we were shot at. Second inspection the player was not to be found (combat logged 2 minutes after last shots were fired).

As I said earlier, we have no reason to engage first as it goes against our morale as what we want to RP as. 

Note - My grievance to rule in orange.

Edited by WutWut_ZA

2 hours ago, WutWut_ZA said:

My POV is down. My PC can not seem to handle rendering that file.

So my complaint is fail RP
-
Combat Logging (We spent a while looking for "Ronald", even after server restart).

I am reporting on the following points against Cpilbeam & Hilgomir : 

Break in the following Rules 

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. (The Hilgomir stood idle without real communication or response to RP scenario) For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.
4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. (We requested he does not move, instead he discharged his weapon and tried to run). Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.
4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all. (Hilgomir discharged his weapon and took opportunity when we gave a simple request to wait while we see whats going on).
4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.

Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.

Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.

Approved group of the hostage refuses to negotiate or opens fire on hostage takers.

Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed. (Hilgomir did not comply, discharged his weapon and tried to run).

Against Cpilbeam :

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier. (He combat logged 2 minutes after engagement as per the logs. We still searched for him post restart, He admitted to intent to log to not "lose his character" even it if it is with a non-existent server join "character wipe glitch")

4.7 You may not bait other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them. This is known as baiting. (We kept hearing shots in close vicinity from where we were shot at on multiple occasions. On the first inspection we were shot at. Second inspection the player was not to be found (combat logged 2 minutes after last shots were fired).

As I said earlier, we have no reason to engage first as it goes against our morale as what we want to RP as. 

Note - My grievance to rule in orange.

As stated previously the only shots I fired were directly at you on two seperate occasions. Not baiting. In regards to my log out I logged out before the restart away from you vicinity. You may have been searching for me but you were searching to the south east / west whereas I had left to the north and travelled a fair distance away from you. Again I fired on two occasions only. 1. The initial engagement which resulted in the death of one of your group 2. The second engagement when I injured one. I then proceeded to leave the area and log out before the restart. Again I reassert that I heard via VOIP and via gunshots your group discharge your weapon before hilgormirs. I was unable to see Hilgormir as the he was up against the wall it I could clearly see the three of you facing him while telling him you would search the tent.

However, what the logs do show (as your POV has happened to fail) is that Hilgormir was engaged from 1 meter while he landed no shots from discharging his weapon at the same distance. You would think if he had openeded fire initially from a range of sub 2 meters he would have at least landed a shot. 

The fact that Hilgormir did not discharge his after us is clearly wrong. 

6 - 7 shots where Discharged from him and his SMG while walking towards the tree before we eliminated him. 

Our first shots where fired where direct hits at 18:00:08 he was knocked out at the very same moment which leaves him with no time to react. 

His weapon was attached with a CQB ATOG which means when he fired the first shots directed at a contact 2 meters away from him his shot went way over the target due to zeroing. 
The last shot was fired at him was 18:00:21 which was the elimination of the threat. 

We never intended to kill him and all we wanted was to sort the situation out and send him away from our camp. 
He is the one that decided to go down in a blazing gun fight. The person decided to fire upon one contact when there was 3 people around him holding him responsible for all the items thrown out of our tent. 

The rapport is not something we did since we lost a member but the fact that the role play experience was terrible. He was not really talkative and he did not value his life. 
if the person in question would have spoken we would have solved the situation by actual role play. 

The team we play with is an extremely friendly group that aim to do trades and help survivals out. This can be confirmed by multiple people we meet everyday.

you're friend did comply to the first "order" he got that was to step out of the tent. 
We also told his friend that if everything is in the tent he will be on his way. Since items where missing and he did not give us the time to actually go over the items on the floor the situation escalated quickly. 

18:00:08 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan"  hit by Player "Hennie Louw" into Torso with CR-75 from 6.12309 meters

18:00:08 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" hit by Player "Hennie Louw" into Torso with CR-75 from 6.60388 meters

18:00:08 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" hit by Player "Hennie Louw" into Torso with CR-75 from 7.32455 meters

18:00:21 | Player "Hilgormir Cervan" hit by Player "Adam Cadias" into head with M1A SOCOM from 1.39019 meters

The fact is Hennie begun shooting at me without me toggling or doing anything at that moment. Then the rest of you opened fire. As you can see Hennie shot me with a CR-75 which probably was why it sounded like an SMG to you Cadias. The very fact is logs don't like, I didn't shoot or toggle once, as soon as Hennie opened fire I did indeed run behind the tent, saying "hey hey please dont shoot whats going on guys relax" etc. Even when I was still alive and bleeding out unconscious, you could have easily stopped me from dying, tied me up and took my stuff if you wanted to do so. Instead you proceeded to open fire on me, claim that I opened fire first. Besides at a two metre situation I wouldn't miss an enemy, and you assumed I had a ACOG scope toggled, to have an excuse for why my shots missed, when in fact they were never fired in the first place. You having no videos in addition to this is just lying, whilst logs show one thing which was me running away once you initially started shooting, and then murdering me.

In addition, once you said "well well, look at that the tent is empty" Hennie begun shooting at me which is why I run, without giving me a chance to explain myself.

We're sticking with this.

Refusal to RP
Fail to RP

You'r magazine had missing bullets in it despite the fact you where stacked up with bullets.  

But its word to word at this point and i don't think there is more for us to discuss nor argue over the case. 

Lets rather let one of the admins give their verdict on the case and take it from there. 

Plus my CR is suppressed so no chance it can be mistaken.

Look, ROE Alpha - Do not engage unless engaged.

1 hour ago, Cadias said:

You'r magazine had missing bullets in it despite the fact you where stacked up with bullets.  

But its word to word at this point and i don't think there is more for us to discuss nor argue over the case. 

Lets rather let one of the admins give their verdict on the case and take it from there. 

I agree that it is now word against and there is little more to add and at the end of the day it is a game and not worth arguing over. However, I'd just like to add simply because someone has bullets in their bag doesn't and a non full mag doesn't necessarily signify they've shot at someone. Approaching the base there was no intention for any engagement, bullets were fired at the previous town r.e. zombies which explains why bullets were missing and looted mags are often picked up with random numbers of bullets. 

Verdict:

@cpilbeam - Combat Logging - Guilty. 

@Hilgomir - BadRP/NVFL/RDM - Inconclusive 

@Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Mrrrrrrrks - RDM/FailRP - Inconclusive

Summary:

To sum up the situation, @Hilgomir walks into where @Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Mrrrrrrrks are building their base, but he does not see them. Assuming nobody is around, he goes to their tent and begins emptying the contents of the tent, so that he can take the tent. At this point, @Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Mrrrrrrrks appear and catch him red handed. They then go to check if the tent is empty, saying they will let @Hilgomir go if their items are still in there. At this point, @Hilgomir is killed and @cpilbeam opens fire on the three of them shortly after, killing @Cadias. He reengages shortly after, hitting @WutWut_ZA before logging off.

First off, @cpilbeam you are guilty of combat logging as you shot at @Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Mrrrrrrrks and killed @Cadias, but you then logged out only 13 minutes after killing @Cadias and only 2 minutes after shooting @WutWut_ZA. You should always wait a minimum of 30 minutes after a hostile situation before logging out. 

Now, since we have no video evidence to go off of in this report, the accusations against @Hilgomir will have to be marked as inconclusive, as both sides have conflicting POV's and we cannot take one side or another.

As with Hilgomir, the accusation of RDM/FailRP against @Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Hilgomir will also be treated as inconclusive, due to a lack of evidence to prove either sides story.

The rules which support this verdict are:

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

Before closing the report, I would like to offer some suggestions. @cpilbeam In future, if you have to log off before your 30 minute timer, get in touch with the opposing party so you can ask for permission to log. If you cannot find them, join the Helpdesk in Discord, and a staff member will assist you. Now,  @Hilgomir since we cannot prove the quantity of the contents dumped, or whether or not there was an alternate storage item or not, I would like to remind you that in future, if there is an alternate storage item present, you should move all of the dumped items into it. @Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Hilgomir Since we cannot prove which side initiated, or if either did, I will clarify something for you. If we had evidence showing you initiate on @Hilgomir then @cpilbeam would gain defender rights, since he was recently roleplaying with @Hilgomir recently.

Outcome:

@cpilbeam - Combat Logging - Guilty. 3 day ban and 10 warning points.

@Hilgomir - BadRP/NVFL/RDM - No action taken.

@Cadias @WutWut_ZA @Mrrrrrrrks - RDM/BadRP - No action taken.

signed by: @Onyx, @RandyRP, @Phoenix & @Samti