Server time: 2019-04-22, 13:35
froda

My character die...

Hello guys. Yesterday my character die in car crash. I will be in forest my car start jumping and i die.. i think its some weird bug or bad conection in that time. Im ok with that i dont want my stuf back, but i dont now what to do now. Im new player, dont have any team mate to play and im not a member of any party. In the time of my death i will be alone and no one now about my death.. can i continue playing with this character or i need make new? Thx Martin.

Perma killing your character is up to you but in this instance you dont need to. If we PK’d after every death we would go through so many characters.

in terms of vehicles in this game they are buggy as anything especially when the server is full, probably best to avoid them all together or its at your risk.

Yes you can play your character. Just because you die ingame doesn't mean your character needs to be perma dead. 

You can also get shot, it won't matter. It is your choice to kill off your character or maybe play out an injury. 

If you get:

• Into a car crash
  • Shot by PvP or Mis-ID
  • Killed by infected

Then it's alright. However if you show no value for your character's life then you will be PK'd (permakilled). However it is your decision other than those times if or not your want to kill off your character and start a new.