North of Cherno NoRp

Server and location: S1 North of Cherno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-04-07, 1:58

Your in game name: Jed Sanders

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Not Sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 4x4 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was walking on the road north of cherno out of the apartments and I saw a group of two getting in a 4x4. So, of course, I went to go talk to one when he got out and sprayed me down with a KAM. All I said was hey and he pulled out his gun and blasted me.

Posted (edited)

Miller Thompson POV:

So either you're confused or lying in a report. Myself, @TheLemon, and @Lindse were taking that car from the base you found me by. Lemon died to the car glitching out before we left and Lindse was in the apartment building when you ran up to me. You started talking to me and I said something along the lines of "Just trying to get out of here man" since I assumed you were apart of the base and obviously wouldn't take too kindly to us taking your car. After a few seconds of the car not going forward fast enough because of extreme lag, I hear you yell "Stop the car" and then the car starts to get shot at. I drive down the road where I think I'm safe and wait for lindse. Once she gets to the car we get in and you roll up again. Since you previously attempted an initiation on me and shot at my car I killed you, as I clearly had KOS on you at that point.

Funny how you left out the part where you shot at the car. Also, if you wanna claim you weren't the same person I don't see many people wearing a motorcycle helmet with the same military clothing. I don't think logs can be pulled on someone hitting a car, but he absolutely shot at me.

Edited by Squillium

Me and Squillium Talked and resolved the situation on discord. Can you take this post down?

Very well, we will go ahead and close this. We are happy that you two came to an understanding.

//closed.