Server time: 2019-04-24, 20:57
ScarRP

New LA is open.

*Billy would hold down his PTT*

"Alright, this is Billy Wockhardt and I would like to announce that New LA is open for business, we are located at Green Mountain.

New LA is a trader camp where people can come and trade their goods, and can also just come to hang out with the other civilians here. 

This camp is a flee market style setup where traders can rent out a booth and sell their goods out of that. 

We wish to have no hostilities at New LA but obviously they are inevitable, we strongly believe we have the amount of defense that it takes to keep this camp safe and that's what we intend on doing.

Now with all that being said, we are still 24th gang and we have entry fees to come in our camp and trade. 

If you would like to enter the camp you must bring a drug of your choice and that will grant you entry into our camp, Also for all the traders out there it will also cost 1 additional drug to rent out one of our trading booth's."

*Javier would be heard yelling to Billy in the background*

"Oh yea listen, at the moment we need nails so if you have them bring them. We will also let you enter our camp for a entry fee of nails instead of drugs for a limited time.

We hope to see you all come by New LA, we believe this is the start of something great.

And I'm still looking for that Trent Jaeger feller so Trent if you are listening contact me over the radio, or just stop by so we can have a talk."

*Billy would release his PTT* 

*Molière gazes in the distance as his radio comes to life* *You hear a french accent*

"Interesting. Is nicotine considered a drug to you dealers?"

*He closes his radio*

3 minutes ago, General Rickets said:

"Alright geezer, anything in particular you are looking for other than nails and drugs?"

*Billy would hold his PTT*

"Nah brother that is are only entry fees at the moment"

1 minute ago, Simatho said:

*Molière gazes in the distance as his radio comes to life* *You hear a french accent*

"Interesting. Is nicotine considered a drug to you dealers?"

*He closes his radio*

*Billy would press his PTT*

"Technically yes, but we don't want to got damn cigarettes man. So no."

*Dmitry would sit down and press the PTT*

"Finally someone is getting around to setting up a new trading post around here and lucky for me i got a ton of nails just for you my good man"

*He would stand up as he releases the PTT*

*Zorin would raise an eyebrow at the news but shrug as he key's his PTT*

"If drugs are the entry fee then I suppose I'll be welcome. I'll be paying a visit soon enough and see what I can make in way of trade."

*He would stuff the radio back into his jacket and continue on his way, altering his course to now aim for Green Mountain*

*Alex would press the PTT on his radio*

"Glad to hear you lads are finally open. Cheers for the hospitality you've shown whenever I've been there. I'll be sure to stop by again, soon."

*He would let go of the PTT*

7 minutes ago, Hex said:

2 minutes ago, Onyx said:

"Yea man come down, business is doing good already. We got some traders in our booths, if you are looking for stuff I'm sure they have it. 

1 minute ago, ScarRP said:

"Yea man come down, business is doing good already. We got some traders in our booths, if you are looking for stuff I'm sure they have it. 

*He nods, pleased at hearing some life in the west once more and hits the PTT*

"Very good, I'll be up there shortly"

*He releases it as he hits the field of Green Mountain, the radio tower looming*

Ay man, I don't know how you expect people to live at or visit yo place when you destroyed so many others.

*Ricardo holds in his PTT*

"Alright mates, i'll be popping down later on with some bits and bobs. Still nails for entry yeah? "

*Ricardo releases his PTT.*