Server time (UTC): 2019-08-19, 10:57
Sign in to follow this  
DookieCS

Blacklisted, Sharing backstory with someone

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): The only message I have from that time is:

Your account is blacklisted. You can find the reason below.

Shared whitelist backstory and addiotionale info with this user http://www.dayzrp.com/User-Mr-Obvious

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe a perma ban was a tiny bit too much, considering both parties involved were functioning members of the community despite the backstory issue.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Not much more to add, read the original post.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get unblacklisted and to play on the servers again like I did a couple years ago.

What could you have done better?: Despite only trying to help a friend out, I've matured abit more as a person since then and realized that, if you're not willing to put efford into something, then maybe that thing isn't really for you. I shouldn't have shared my backstory, even if it was only intended as inspiration. If everyone else had to write their own backstory, there shouldn't be any exceptions.

http://www.dayzrp.com/User-Mr-Obvious

Greetings, 

After reviewing your blacklist as well as your appeal we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. Since the last time you tried to whitelist we have changed it so you can have multiple attempts to try to whitelist. Now, since you did someone else's story you were blacklisted. However, we are willing to give you one more time to correct yourself and prove us that you have changed. 

With that said, your appeal will be accepted and you will be able to whitelist again. Do not copy someone's story or write someone's whitelist again. 

Appeal Accepted | Blacklist removed 

Signed by myself with notes